• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The military turns on trump

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
All I can say is thank God.

Military leaders current and former have denounced the President for trying to use them in his quest for an American Dictator. Surely this will make the right think twice about who they are supporting.

This shows me that trump is going to be a one term President.

A fired guy and one who was on the way to be fired. OMG ! Panic !! Gasp Swoon !

reason10

Governor
Facts? Mattis resigned. Trump will probably fire Esper. He fires everyone who disagrees with him. Hitler did much the same.
Mattis was FIRED.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/charlie-martin/2019/01/02/why-did-mattis-force-trump-to-fire-him-n62825

He was incompetent and a war hawk, even while our great President Trump was trying to get us OUT of armed middle east conflicts.

And OBAMA fired his dumb ass too.
https://www.newsmax.com/politics/jim-mattis-resistance-defense-secretary/2020/06/03/id/970453/

"Probably the only thing Barack Obama & I have in common is that we both had the honor of firing Jim Mattis, the world's most overrated General. I asked for his letter of resignation, & felt great about it. His nickname was 'Chaos,' which I didn't like, & changed to 'Mad Dog' ..."

And as far as Hitler goes, President Trump REPLACED the American Hitler in 2016

reason10

Governor
trumps deleterious consequences...

Calm down
binky.jpg

voyager

4Q2247365
Excuse me MANURE FOR BRAINS,

So you're LYING again.
Oh look another personal attack. I'd report you but only chicken shits do that.

You are so crazed that you did not see the words CURRENT AND FORMER in the OP. Learn to read before making a fool of yourself.

voyager

4Q2247365
Crazed trumps military support going down the tubes.

Facts? Mattis resigned. Trump will probably fire Esper. He fires everyone who disagrees with him. Hitler did much the same.
Mattis resigned over what, Syria? Yes.

Did what Mattis predict or expect happen in Syria? No.

Are we better off having disentangled a bit more from the region? Yes.

Mattis, Esper, and a number of others were or are more preoccupied with themselves and their interests than they were in serving the President or in effect the country. It comes from the same misguided place that Comey, Strzok, et al came from. These people are showing not a lack of intelligence so much as a lack of wisdom.

FakeName

Governor
Mattis was FIRED.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/charlie-martin/2019/01/02/why-did-mattis-force-trump-to-fire-him-n62825

He was incompetent and a war hawk, even while our great President Trump was trying to get us OUT of armed middle east conflicts.

And OBAMA fired his dumb ass too.
https://www.newsmax.com/politics/jim-mattis-resistance-defense-secretary/2020/06/03/id/970453/

"Probably the only thing Barack Obama & I have in common is that we both had the honor of firing Jim Mattis, the world's most overrated General. I asked for his letter of resignation, & felt great about it. His nickname was 'Chaos,' which I didn't like, & changed to 'Mad Dog' ..."

And as far as Hitler goes, President Trump REPLACED the American Hitler in 2016
Trump's opinion if Mattis

Military leaders current and former have denounced the President for trying to use them in his quest for an American Dictator. Surely this will make the right think twice about who they are supporting.

Ask these military leaders what they think of G. H. W. Bush sending troops into LA in '92 for the King riots. Then get back to us and tell us how horrible it is to use the Insurrection Act to enforce Federal Court civil rights rulings.

Dictator?!!? You people need to calm the fvk down already.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Mattis resigned over what, Syria? Yes.

Did what Mattis predict or expect happen in Syria? No.

Are we better off having disentangled a bit more from the region? Yes.

Mattis, Esper, and a number of others were or are more preoccupied with themselves and their interests than they were in serving the President or in effect the country. It comes from the same misguided place that Comey, Strzok, et al came from. These people are showing not a lack of intelligence so much as a lack of wisdom.
Mattis' resignation was over abandoning the Kurds. What did he predict? If it was the death of the Kurds as soon as our troops were out of sight...he was correct. The Turks attacked immediately.

How are we better off? Did we just show that we couldn't be trusted to stand by our allies....

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Ask these military leaders what they think of G. H. W. Bush sending troops into LA in '92 for the King riots. Then get back to us and tell us how horrible it is to use the Insurrection Act to enforce Federal Court civil rights rulings.

What do you think Trump's approval rating among the active duty military is?

voyager

4Q2247365

"Can't we all just get along..." This is different, crazed Trump has an agenda to get people in the military to bend to his will the Constitution be damned. There is no need for regular troops to disperse peaceful protest. There is no need for police to disperse peaceful protest with rubber bullets, pellets, gas, batons, horsemen. It's a fuking FUBAR and everyone knows it... and trump will pay.

Untitled.jpg

Last edited:

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!

So we're are these troops located