• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The military turns on trump

voyager

4Q2247365
So, that was a real non-sequitur.

I had an older brother graduate from the Air Force Academy. I was there for the week. I'm pretty sure every cadet from any of the academies would be thrilled to have the president speak at their graduation.
trump was President then? You see that makes all the difference. Any other President and this thread would not be here.

Days

Commentator
trump was President then? You see that makes all the difference. Any other President and this thread would not be here.
exactly. more fake news. I'm not that obsessed with this president, but the media thinks it is making headway attacking him non-stop... makes for really boring bs for the rest of us who don't care.

Days

Commentator
That was real news. Those are facts, actual quotes of actual people.

You ought to work on being able to tell the difference.
I'm not sure you are in the conversation.... the fake news was the article that made up attacks in order to report that Trump was giving a commencement speech at West Point.

EatTheRich

President
love those sources. "quiet resentment from many in the Army". Because, they will have to sit in formation for graduation? Like every other graduating class ever? Trump is such a meanie! So instead of being thrilled at the president giving their commencement speech, the cadets are in quiet resentment?

trash journalism.
Because he is putting their lives at risk for his photo op.

Days

Commentator
Because he is putting their lives at risk for his photo op.
No he isn't. They are being brought back two weeks in advance, so they can have a clean graduation. There's nothing wrong with this picture except the reporter is trying to make it look sinister. trash journalism = using the news to attack the other party... instead of just reporting the news.

... and since when did graduation speeches turn into photo ops?

I'm guessing this president is very popular with the cadets... he spent big money on their future. That's about all that counts. Money talks, trash journalism walks.

Last edited:

EatTheRich

President
No he isn't. They are being brought back two weeks in advance, so they can have a clean graduation. There's nothing wrong with this picture except the reporter is trying to make it look sinister. trash journalism = using the news to attack the other party... instead of just reporting the news.

... and since when did graduation speeches turn into photo ops?

I'm guessing this president is very popular with the cadets... he spent big money on their future. That's about all that counts. Money talks, trash journalism walks.
He made them sit cheek to howl with each other, knowing that nearly a dozen of them were infected.

I’m guessing that made him pretty unpopular.

Days

Commentator
He made them sit cheek to howl with each other, knowing that nearly a dozen of them were infected.

I’m guessing that made him pretty unpopular.
He made them sit through their graduation ceremony... makes me shudder.

really, I'll bet to a man, they were all thrilled he came and did it in person. And the virus isn't hurting any of those cadets, get a grip.

Days

Commentator
I'm not sure you are in the conversation.... the fake news was the article that made up attacks in order to report that Trump was giving a commencement speech at West Point.
... so the article about graduation = trash journalism. why? Because the fake news industry made up the propaganda they wanted to push, using the story. They didn't simply report the news, they used the news to push their propaganda (against Trump in this case).

This is media aligned with a political party.... pushing propaganda ... trashing the other political parties ... while pretending to be the free press.

voyager

4Q2247365
... so the article about graduation = trash journalism. why? Because the fake news industry made up the propaganda they wanted to push, using the story. They didn't simply report the news, they used the news to push their propaganda (against Trump in this case).

This is media aligned with a political party.... pushing propaganda ... trashing the other political parties ... while pretending to be the free press.
That damn media making up shit...

westpoint.jpg

Days

Commentator
That damn media making up shit...

View attachment 53179
there are 50 moons ... 50 ... that damn planet Jupiter ... 50 moons ... incredible.

And Saturn wrote Jupiter a love letter, but Jupiter still has 50 moons.

know what i mean?