• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The military turns on trump

"Can't we all just get along..." This is different, crazed Trump has an agenda to get people in the military to bend to his will the Constitution be damned. There is no need for regular troops to disperse peaceful protest. There is no need for police to disperse peaceful protest with rubber bullets, pellets, gas, batons, horsemen. It's a fuking FUBAR and everyone knows it... and trump will pay.

View attachment 52705
If you think these are peaceful protests (especially after sunset) then you need to stop sucking up so much Lemon and Anderson juice. That Communist News Network stuff is lethal to the reasoning mind.

Mattis' resignation was over abandoning the Kurds. What did he predict? If it was the death of the Kurds as soon as our troops were out of sight...he was correct. The Turks attacked immediately.
The kurds would have to be "abandoned" at some point in time. We can't have another Afghanistan length stay with the Kurds. Further, the cataclysm for the Kurds did not happen. As much as I used to support the Kurds they have done things that makes them no different than other Muslims. To bad for them. Not only that the career military love them some never ending Battle Ribbon manufacturing hotspots. We likely have experienced much more war and killing because the military needs them battle ribbons. Some of them love them. And we need war lovers but we don't need them running off leash.

How are we better off? Did we just show that we couldn't be trusted to stand by our allies....
We have shown that we shouldn't be trusted as allies for 60 or 70 years. We fucked the Shah. We sodomized Samoza. We burned Kaddafy duck. We hostaged Hosni. We pooched Noriega. We hung Saddam. And many, many more lesser and greater screw jobs of allies have happened. ha ha

middleview

President
Supporting Member
The kurds would have to be "abandoned" at some point in time. We can't have another Afghanistan length stay with the Kurds. Further, the cataclysm for the Kurds did not happen. As much as I used to support the Kurds they have done things that makes them no different than other Muslims. To bad for them. Not only that the career military love them some never ending Battle Ribbon manufacturing hotspots. We likely have experienced much more war and killing because the military needs them battle ribbons. Some of them love them. And we need war lovers but we don't need them running off leash.

We have shown that we shouldn't be trusted as allies for 60 or 70 years. We fucked the Shah. We sodomized Samoza. We burned Kaddafy duck. We hostaged Hosni. We pooched Noriega. We hung Saddam. And many, many more lesser and greater screw jobs of allies have happened. ha ha
Thanks for showing what you think of the military...so it was all about getting more and more medals, eh?

When was Gadaffi an ally? I must have missed that. Was it before or after his people blew up PanAm 103?

Thanks for showing what you think of the military...so it was all about getting more and more medals, eh?
For generals and wannabe generals. That certainly can be the taste in the mouth. You disagree? It doesn't even have to be a conscious thing for them.

When was Gadaffi an ally?
When he gave up his nukes and behaved very, very well? And I think paid restitution too. Not sure though.

I must have missed that. Was it before or after his people blew up PanAm 103?
They made an agreement with him. And don't act holier than thou. U.S. unexploded ordinance litters SE Asia, thanks to American wars, killing and maiming to this day. Just to mention one such atrocious American behavior towards foreign civilians. I'm sure you have some to tell of yourself if you think hard on it.

voyager

4Q2247365
Ill wait til November to find out. Until then it (i.e. polls) is all bullshit. Just need to know that massive election fraud isn't happening.
Trump is promoting it's happening now with mail in ballots that have been counted for decades. Now per King Donald it's fraud. What a clown.

Trump is promoting it's happening now with mail in ballots that have been counted for decades. Now per King Donald it's fraud. What a clown.
If a plurality of people are worried about the integrity of the ballot, people should be bending over backwards to get the ballot secured. If you don't you end up with people calling the process illegitimate and you can't prove otherwise.

RealID to vote period. Don't have ID then cast a provisional ballot that isn't counted until you get one.

All I can say is thank God.

Military leaders current and former have denounced the President for trying to use them in his quest for an American Dictator. Surely this will make the right think twice about who they are supporting.

This shows me that trump is going to be a one term President.
Now we know why they call Marines jar heads. ha ha

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Yeah, I bet they just can't wait to vote for Commander in Chief (three time loser and Iraq war supporter) Joe Biden and whichever Marxist African American female (can I still use that word?) VP who will no doubt be CinC by the end of Joe's first term.

Raoul_Luke

Mattis' resignation was over abandoning the Kurds. What did he predict? If it was the death of the Kurds as soon as our troops were out of sight...he was correct. The Turks attacked immediately.

How are we better off? Did we just show that we couldn't be trusted to stand by our allies....
Lefties supporting the endless war in the Middle East...apparently the neocons found a new home.

Raoul_Luke

i’d be willing to bet that if and when Trump loses. He and all his fanboys will be whining about election fraud.
I'd be willing to bet that if and when Trump loses, you will immediately start ignoring, and/or denying his gaffes, corruption and the obvious failures that inevitably will follow his failed policy agenda.