• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The Morality Card Trumps The Race Card

Flanders

Council Member
Judi McLeod over at Canada Free Press offers a thought-provoking piece built around Peggy Noonan’s nonsense:

In her latest column, Peggy Noonan drapes Obama in the myth that he’s “The Loneliest President Since Nixon”, and that “Obama has no idea how to respond”. (WSJ, Nov. 14, 2014)

Sob sister style writing offers no justice for truth seekers sussing out who Noonan calls “Mr. Obama”.​

I agree with Judi. Taqiyya the Liar is the least lonely man on the planet:

A “lonely” Obama? Not on your life. When he travels afar on business, it’s always with his Cleopatra-like entourage. Not for him the limousines supplied for everyone during last week’s summit in China, where he insisted on arriving in the vehicle he arrogantly calls ‘The Beast’.

Obama’s not the one who’s lonely, America is
By Judi McLeod November 17, 2014

http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/67609

Noonan might just as well have said that Lenin, Stalin, and Mao were lonely in the company of the like-minded people they embraced. It was Taqiyya the Liar who brought all of that garbage into his administration, his cabinet, his bureaucracies, his advisors; so the only way he can be called lonely is to say he regrets surrounding himself with people just like himself. Obviously he regrets nothing.

In truth, Taqiyya relishes every minute he spends giving marching orders to his hate-filled cohorts in the destruction of this country. The face in this picture is not the face of a lonely man:

Judi’s piece reminded me that well-over two centuries ago a group of brilliant men came together in one place at one time to create the greatest form of government the world has ever known. It took just over two centuries for a group of mean, envious, hate-filled men and women to come together in one place at one time for the sole purpose of destroying that government, and the country, they despise.

Question: What part did a free press play in forming this country? More importantly, what part is the press, especially television, playing in destroying this country? That is a fit topic for media creature Peggy Noonan to tackle instead of writing about the poor lonely guy partying in the White House.

Party jumpers

Ask yourself this: If congressional Democrats are truly disgusted by the mountain of lies coming from the Administration how come one or two did not switch parties? It seems to me that in light of all of the lies surrounding the ACA, illegal immigration, and so on, a decent man or woman would say “I want no part of the policies my fellow Democrats are promoting.”

Finally, if Republican leaders are serious they would not be talking about immigration reform. The debate about illegal immigration should be restricted to one issue —— AMERICA’S SOVEREIGNTY. If nothing else, I’d like to see how talking heads handle it when Democrats try justifying abandoning sovereignty instead of playing the morality card as though American taxpayers owe illegal aliens access to the welfare state:

Illegal aliens who get President Barack Obama’s likely forthcoming executive amnesty will have immediate access to welfare and other public benefits, according to a new report from the Federation of American Immigration Reform (FAIR) exclusively provided to Breitbart News ahead of its public release shows.

“Obama’s executive amnesty isn’t only unconstitutional but costly; from day one it opens up federal and state benefits to individuals who are still illegal aliens, regardless of the label the President puts on them,” FAIR executive director Julie Kirchner told Breitbart News.

Exclusive -- Report: Obama's Executive Amnesty Will Give Illegal Aliens Public Benefits
by Matthew Boyle 17 Nov 2014

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/11/17/Exclusive-Report-Obama-s-Executive-Amnesty-Will-Put-Illegal-Aliens-On-Welfare-Public-Benefits-Like-Obamacare-and-More

fairsheet

Senator
After I cleaned this despicable thread off the bottom of my shoes, a question occurred to me. Is morality relative or is it absolute? My answer is that it can be one or the other or both, or even neither, depending upon the question we're asking ourselves.