• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The naivete of the fictional CEO Gordon Gekko

Inquisitor

Council Member
The silly and rather ugly fictional CEO Gordon Gekko, who media voyeurs falsely assume every stereotypical CEO or corporate executive to personify, and his naïve "words of wisdom" for the masses.

According to him, greed is good, because it supposedly benefits us, or some archaic and childish nonsense like that.

Essentially, he's naively trying to enforce "goodness" on people, make them pursue greed out of the goodness in their hard, as if there's any reason they should give a damn about wither or not greed "affects" the species in a positive way.

The naïve idiot trying to force his morality on others, trying to make them comply with what's good, greedy, altruistic, and so forth like good little school boys and girls.

In reality, of course, I would rather do what's in my self-interest, and not be greedy, simply because I feel like it, because it's more fun, enjoyable, and so forth to selfishly endulge in generosity, rather than so naively, selfishly, and altruistically endulge in greed, or what other archaic and naïve little myth that ugly and otherwise maladjusted people from the now archaic 19th century dreamed up, such as "survivial of the fittest", and other ugly little pursuits, and childish, pseudo-scientific and intellectual devours, that no one sly and beautiful to even so much as get laid consentually more than once every few years would be hidieous, creepy, or otherwise bored and defective enough to waste frivolous time endulging in, as if it will ever help them redeem themselves from the status of evolution's defectives and inferiors incapable of getting laid without resorting to rape, something the superior man and superior woman doesn't have to ugily bother with or obsess with, not having anything resembling a sound lack of attention from potential male or female suits to begin with, nor having to settle for a miserable or certainly less than ideal marriage or whatever other type of less than sacred and satisfying intimate relationship(s) may happen to suit them.

So no, Mr. Gecko, I refuse to do what you tell me is "good", to behave with you demands, to be greedy and miserly, simply out of naïve, childish, or quaint altruism or whatnot, to care what is "good" for the ugly little species.

Rather I choose to pursue my own self-interest, manifest destiny, to selfishly indulge in generoustiy for my own sake, regardless of whether it's at the expense of my inferiors, or not, as if I'd ever be good and altruistic enough to care about their greed and the ugliness and inferiority which so often accompanies it.