• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The need to destroy Russia is about a rather simple globalist-communist plan.

God of War

Governor
The plan is to create a vacuum that erases national borders and encourages nations south of Russia to migrate into those territories. China has ancestral claims to lands such as Vladivostok that they've made recently.

A NO borders future world is on the make.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
The plan is to create a vacuum that erases national borders and encourages nations south of Russia to migrate into those territories. China has ancestral claims to lands such as Vladivostok that they've made recently.

So let's bring back the USSR and force all those republics back into the empire...right?

Let me remind you....Putin decided to invade Ukraine and erase the border between Russia and Ukraine.

What about Ukraine's border with Russia?
Do you want that one respected?
Or do you want it erased like Russia does.

God of War

Governor
So let's bring back the USSR and force all those republics back into the empire...right?
Why would you ask a question like that unless you're being a dick trying to purposefully misrepresent my opinion on these matters. Russia before the war was demographically in an irreversible death spiral within a generation much like Ukraine is. Europe is in a death spiral as a whole.

Let me remind you....Putin decided to invade Ukraine and erase the border between Russia and Ukraine.
Let me remind you that the West promised not to expand NATO. Let me remind you that the 2014 revolt by Nazis in Ukraine (called the Maidan Revolution) overthrew a duly elected ally to Russia. Let me remind you that even though Putin is a monster so were Saddam and Gaddafy. Their removal of the devil you know made it worse for Iraq and Libya at least in the short term. But then neither of those two actually had WMD's. Your juvenile gung ho attitude is great for cannon fodder when you need to feed cannon fodder their righteous propaganda to screw up their courage and determination.

God of War

Governor
If Russia returns to its national borders the war and sanctions end.
That happens only during talks. I think Putin and his siloviki define the existential threat to Russia in terms of nuke use as their personal survival. That is why actually Brandon is playing chicken with your life and you can't see it. We can only hope that Russian nukes are only as good as their conventional military equipment.

That happens only during talks. I think Putin and his siloviki define the existential threat to Russia in terms of nuke use as their personal survival. That is why actually Brandon is playing chicken with your life and you can't see it. We can only hope that Russian nukes are only as good as their conventional military equipment.
Russia's existence is not threatened by Ukraine.

God of War

Governor
Russia's existence is not threatened by Ukraine.
I watched Putin's two seminal speeches on the invasion of Ukraine and I don't think anything was lost in translation. Did you? I linked the speeches out right here. I know you didn't watch either and yet like a true Democrat you think you're entitled to have your opinion entertained as well informed.

Last edited:

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Why would you ask a question like that unless you're being a dick trying to purposefully misrepresent my opinion on these matters. Russia before the war was demographically in an irreversible death spiral within a generation much like Ukraine is. Europe is in a death spiral as a whole.

Let me remind you that the West promised not to expand NATO. Let me remind you that the 2014 revolt by Nazis in Ukraine (called the Maidan Revolution) overthrew a duly elected ally to Russia. Let me remind you that even though Putin is a monster so were Saddam and Gaddafy. Their removal of the devil you know made it worse for Iraq and Libya at least in the short term. But then neither of those two actually had WMD's. Your juvenile gung ho attitude is great for cannon fodder when you need to feed cannon fodder their righteous propaganda to screw up their courage and determination.
That is so [Unwelcome language removed] retarded it boggles the mind. the maidan revolution excised a cancerous puppet regime duly elected my ass.. Yanko fled with billions..

I watched Putin's two seminal speeches on the invasion of Ukraine and I don't think anything was lost in translation. Did you? I linked the speeches out right here. I know you didn't and yet like a true Democrat you think you're entitled to have your opinion entertained as well informed.
Russia is waging a wage to erase the national border with Ukraine. You, of all people should be outraged. You know, because of Ukraine's sovereignty and all.

God of War

Governor
That is so [Unwelcome language removed] retarded it boggles the mind. the maidan revolution excised a cancerous puppet regime duly elected my ass.. Yanko fled with billions..
I'm not saying Yanko wasn't a shit person. But he was according to international election monitors duly elected. And you can't deny that there is a strong and long lived Nazi movement in Ukraine that is currently the real reason Ukraine is winning the war thus far.

You can even go back to the Orange revolution when whats his name was poisoned with what a dioxin that pock marked his face and Putin being reasonably held responsible (though other Ukranians could still be held suspect).

BUT I DON'T CARE. I do not want any kind of nuclear war. That is ALL I care about.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I'm not saying Yanko wasn't a shit person. But he was according to international election monitors duly elected. And you can't deny that there is a strong and long lived Nazi movement in Ukraine that is currently the real reason Ukraine is winning the war thus far.

You can even go back to the Orange revolution when whats his name was poisoned with what a dioxin that pock marked his face and Putin being reasonably held responsible (though other Ukranians could still be held suspect).

BUT I DON'T CARE. I do not want any kind of nuclear war. That is ALL I care about.
big dea. turns out he was a puppet of russia, and a thief... the Ukes threw his ass out.

there is no more a nazi movement there as there is here....an the real reason is that nationalism (not nazism) is strong in ukraine..

"If you don't give Putin everything he wants or he will nuke you" is appeasement.
And the threat of nuclear war doesn't magically disappear. Putin just comes back and demands more with the same threat of nuclear war.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Feel free to provide a link to where "the west" promised not to expand NATO
In fact...how was it that Yanukovych was "overthrown"? He was voted out by the parliament.

We were wrong to invade Iraq. I have posted that a number of times. "W" claimed Saddam was about to supply WMD to terrorists and was building a nuclear weapon. He lied.

The people of Libya rose up against Gaddafi. His mercenaries were slaughtering the rebels. We helped suppress his airforce and armor. Should we have stayed out?