• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The need to destroy Russia is about a rather simple globalist-communist plan.

God of War

Governor
big dea. turns out he was a puppet of russia, and a thief... the Ukes threw his ass out.

there is no more a nazi movement there as there is here....an the real reason is that nationalism (not nazism) is strong in ukraine..
America's interest have been taken care of. Time to wind it down before the shit hits the fan with a guy like Brandon in charge.

God of War

Governor
Feel free to provide a link to where "the west" promised not to expand NATO
In fact...how was it that Yanukovych was "overthrown"? He was voted out by the parliament.

We were wrong to invade Iraq. I have posted that a number of times. "W" claimed Saddam was about to supply WMD to terrorists and was building a nuclear weapon. He lied.

The people of Libya rose up against Gaddafi. His mercenaries were slaughtering the rebels. We helped suppress his airforce and armor. Should we have stayed out?
You are a force for death. Your vote is for those to listen who don't mind being dragged into the grave with your geriatric ass. You might get lucky in this but it would have been pure luck not reason.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You are a force for death. Your vote is for those to listen who don't mind being dragged into the grave with your geriatric ass. You might get lucky in this but it would have been pure luck not reason.
And you are a force for nothing at all. You'd like to save Putin's ass, but you will be unable to gain any traction with either democrats or republicans. Americans will support the underdog. Appeasement will not prevent further conflict. It will only postpone it. If Putin doesn't get everything he wants now, he'll rebuild his army and come back in the future. Will China learn a lesson? If you intervene in our invasion of Taiwan, we'll launch nuclear weapons.

Putin is skating on thin ice. His mobilization order is being met with open resistance. If he orders a nuclear strike, it is my bet that the Russian military leadership will refuse, rather than see their own country opposed by nuclear armed US, UK and France.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
He can't come back. I've told you why according to experts with far better reasoning than you have ever expressed.

I'm done with PJ of a while. Take care.
Where did you post why he could not start the war all over again? You didn't post that to me.

write on

Senator
The plan is to create a vacuum that erases national borders and encourages nations south of Russia to migrate into those territories. China has ancestral claims to lands such as Vladivostok that they've made recently.

A NO borders future world is on the make.
LOLOLOLOLOL

That's a joke, right?

write on

Senator
What would be the end result of China and Russia colluding? /s

I'm glad you're finally catching on...

EatTheRich

President
Why would you ask a question like that unless you're being a dick trying to purposefully misrepresent my opinion on these matters. Russia before the war was demographically in an irreversible death spiral within a generation much like Ukraine is. Europe is in a death spiral as a whole.

Let me remind you that the West promised not to expand NATO. Let me remind you that the 2014 revolt by Nazis in Ukraine (called the Maidan Revolution) overthrew a duly elected ally to Russia. Let me remind you that even though Putin is a monster so were Saddam and Gaddafy. Their removal of the devil you know made it worse for Iraq and Libya at least in the short term. But then neither of those two actually had WMD's. Your juvenile gung ho attitude is great for cannon fodder when you need to feed cannon fodder their righteous propaganda to screw up their courage and determination.
Yanukovych was overthrown after arbitrarily purporting to rewrite the Constitution to cancel democratic elections.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Why would you ask a question like that unless you're being a dick trying to purposefully misrepresent my opinion on these matters. Russia before the war was demographically in an irreversible death spiral within a generation much like Ukraine is. Europe is in a death spiral as a whole.

Let me remind you that the West promised not to expand NATO. Let me remind you that the 2014 revolt by Nazis in Ukraine (called the Maidan Revolution) overthrew a duly elected ally to Russia. Let me remind you that even though Putin is a monster so were Saddam and Gaddafy. Their removal of the devil you know made it worse for Iraq and Libya at least in the short term. But then neither of those two actually had WMD's. Your juvenile gung ho attitude is great for cannon fodder when you need to feed cannon fodder their righteous propaganda to screw up their courage and determination.
Typical Commie doublespeak. You support KGB scum Putin‘s efforts to erase the border between Ukraine and itself in an obvious effort to rebuild the old Commie USSR. Meanwhile you attack the free nations of Europe who gained their independence by throwing the ultra Commie USSR out. Now, Ukraine is battling for their very existence, independence and freedom and there you are, backing the fvcking Commies. You are a transparent Commie tool and troll here. You sure in the hell ain‘t no American Patriot…

EatTheRich

President
Typical Commie doublespeak. You support KGB scum Putin‘s efforts to erase the border between Ukraine and itself in an obvious effort to rebuild the old Commie USSR. Meanwhile you attack the free nations of Europe who gained their independence by throwing the ultra Commie USSR out. Now, Ukraine is battling for their very existence, independence and freedom and there you are, backing the fvcking Commies. You are a transparent Commie tool and troll here. You sure in the hell ain‘t no American Patriot…
Putin and his Russian nationalist friends are about as “commie” as Czar Nicholas I.

God of War

Governor
You put up strawmen arguments. You put words in people's mouths because you don't listen to other people. You just hear yourself.

God of War

Governor
Oh, the irony!
Oh, please. You act as if YOU'RE the communist authority on what is communist. I call bullshit and now you find irony thinking I'm setting you up for strawmen. Dude, no, talking about real world communism and the experimental results is not straw men arguments. The are pragmatic real world truths.

EatTheRich

President
Oh, please. You act as if YOU'RE the communist authority on what is communist. I call bullshit and now you find irony thinking I'm setting you up for strawmen. Dude, no, talking about real world communism and the experimental results is not straw men arguments. The are pragmatic real world truths.
You put words in your opponents’ mouths in every other post. This entire thread is based around the pretense that there is a “globalist communist” conspiracy (a Jewish conspiracy in your view as you have acknowledged elsewhere on this board) directing all opposition to you.