• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The need to destroy Russia is about a rather simple globalist-communist plan.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
He can't come back. I've told you why according to experts with far better reasoning than you have ever expressed.

I'm done with PJ of a while. Take care.
You make claims of having posted Putin's speeches and reasons why Putin won't use force again if he can claim victory here.

No you didn't. Not in this thread.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
That is so [Unwelcome language removed] retarded it boggles the mind. the maidan revolution excised a cancerous puppet regime duly elected my ass.. Yanko fled with billions..
As will Zalensky when it's all said and done. There is a reason that Ukraine is the poorest country in europe. Having great leadership isn't it.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
As will Zalensky when it's all said and done. There is a reason that Ukraine is the poorest country in europe. Having great leadership isn't it.
well, yeah..it's been oppressed and trampled on (by russian influence, and the west jerking its chain for decades.

Raoul_Luke

And you are a force for nothing at all. You'd like to save Putin's ass, but you will be unable to gain any traction with either democrats or republicans. Americans will support the underdog. Appeasement will not prevent further conflict. It will only postpone it. If Putin doesn't get everything he wants now, he'll rebuild his army and come back in the future. Will China learn a lesson? If you intervene in our invasion of Taiwan, we'll launch nuclear weapons.

Putin is skating on thin ice. His mobilization order is being met with open resistance. If he orders a nuclear strike, it is my bet that the Russian military leadership will refuse, rather than see their own country opposed by nuclear armed US, UK and France.
Americans are now less concerned about Ukraine war | Pew Research Center

You are (as usual) wrong.

God of War

Governor
Less concerned doesn't mean we should stop sending weapons. They are less concerned because Ukraine is kicking Putin's ass.
They are less concerned because the necessary attrition has been accomplished to keep Russia from ever invading the Baltics and forcing a direct military response by NATO.

Russia militarily and demographically is done. They are not done as a nuclear power.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
They are less concerned because the necessary attrition has been accomplished to keep Russia from ever invading the Baltics and forcing a direct military response by NATO.

Russia militarily and demographically is done. They are not done as a nuclear power.
Has Russia withdrawn from Ukrainian territory? No. Have they begun to pay for reparations and reconstruction? No. Have they agreed to surrender those accused of war crimes? No.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I watched Putin's two seminal speeches on the invasion of Ukraine and I don't think anything was lost in translation. Did you? I linked the speeches out right here. I know you didn't watch either and yet like a true Democrat you think you're entitled to have your opinion entertained as well informed.
Where did you link his speeches? This is post #9...I see no link in any of your posts.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Why would you ask a question like that unless you're being a dick trying to purposefully misrepresent my opinion on these matters. Russia before the war was demographically in an irreversible death spiral within a generation much like Ukraine is. Europe is in a death spiral as a whole.

Let me remind you that the West promised not to expand NATO. Let me remind you that the 2014 revolt by Nazis in Ukraine (called the Maidan Revolution) overthrew a duly elected ally to Russia. Let me remind you that even though Putin is a monster so were Saddam and Gaddafy. Their removal of the devil you know made it worse for Iraq and Libya at least in the short term. But then neither of those two actually had WMD's. Your juvenile gung ho attitude is great for cannon fodder when you need to feed cannon fodder their righteous propaganda to screw up their courage and determination.
Still waiting for a link showing "the west" promised not to expand NATO.
Did NATO Promise Not to Enlarge? Gorbachev Says “No”

Did NATO Promise Not to Enlarge? Gorbachev Says “No” (brookings.edu)

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
How has the west been "jerking" their chain? Foreign aid to Ukraine has been pretty generous.
let's see..

when Ukraine gave up the worlds thirds largest nuclear arsenal (whether controlled at the time or not) .was there an accord? was it honored?

What did Minsk 1 yield? zero. What did Minsk 2 yield? What did Zelensky call that format recently?

How many years has the prospect of inclusion been dangled in front of Ukraine..to be a part of greater EU? of NATO? was it honored?

Biden leveraged billions to drive reform.... has a steady progression of reform been demonstrate. YEs it has.

Raoul_Luke

Less concerned doesn't mean we should stop sending weapons. They are less concerned because Ukraine is kicking Putin's ass.
I keep reading that in the news accounts but all the pics are of Ukrainians spraying fire hoses on smoking rubble. It looks more like a very deadly stalemate to me.

So yes, we are "continuing" to send them weapons:

Air Force Brig. Gen. Pat Ryder told Pentagon reporters on Tuesday that six more of the Norwegian-developed weapons will be delivered in the future, as much as a year or two from now.

Advanced anti-aircraft weapons head to Ukraine in 2 months (msn.com)

WTF? The war you are "supporting" appears to be being "currently" fought in the distant future. I'm sure that provides major comfort to the Ukrainian people.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
let's see..

when Ukraine gave up the worlds thirds largest nuclear arsenal (whether controlled at the time or not) .was there an accord? was it honored?

What did Minsk 1 yield? zero. What did Minsk 2 yield? What did Zelensky call that format recently?

How many years has the prospect of inclusion been dangled in front of Ukraine..to be a part of greater EU? of NATO? was it honored?

Biden leveraged billions to drive reform.... has a steady progression of reform been demonstrate. YEs it has.
The agreement at the time of Ukraine's surrender of the nuclear weapons there is a pretty strong case that it was a shitty agreement that had no real teeth. It did not offer any military commitment.

The Role Of 1994 Nuclear Agreement In Ukraine's Current State : NPR

Do you actually think the EU was jerking Ukraine around with the Minsk attempts to get a ceasefire? I think that was an example of how reliable Putin is in any negotiation.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I keep reading that in the news accounts but all the pics are of Ukrainians spraying fire hoses on smoking rubble. It looks more like a very deadly stalemate to me.

So yes, we are "continuing" to send them weapons:

Air Force Brig. Gen. Pat Ryder told Pentagon reporters on Tuesday that six more of the Norwegian-developed weapons will be delivered in the future, as much as a year or two from now.

Advanced anti-aircraft weapons head to Ukraine in 2 months (msn.com)

WTF? The war you are "supporting" appears to be being "currently" fought in the distant future. I'm sure that provides major comfort to the Ukrainian people.
Yet another pointless post from you. Do you think the planning for weapons to be delivered in coming years means something more than a continued support for Ukraine and not one with an end date?

Raoul_Luke

Yet another pointless post from you. Do you think the planning for weapons to be delivered in coming years means something more than a continued support for Ukraine and not one with an end date?
Who am I going to believe, you, or my lying eyes? Because it looks to me like we're purposefully dragging the war out to weaken Putin. Good move by America, right? After all, it's only Ukrainians dying for the cause, am I right?