• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The Night They Burnt Atlanta Down--1-21-2023

EatTheRich

President
There are those who support the government’s plans to create a brainwashing facility where cops are taught to kill the maximum number of civilians per time and money spent, and those of us objecting.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
these things aren't spontaneous. there a "professional organizers" who show up at sites of police shootings and use social media to organize violence.

in much the same way social media was used to organize and mobilize the January 6th crowds.
How 'Crump' is dat

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
There are those who support the government’s plans to create a brainwashing facility where cops are taught to kill the maximum number of civilians per time and money spent, and those of us objecting.
So, when some SOB just shot a state trooper and shooting at cops or whomever cops are suppose to do what, ignore the SOB?

Do you objectors as well object to cops wanting to go home to their families after their shift?

3am this morning 2 blacks killed and 1 black suspect wounded in New Bern and no cops near the shooting, it's happening as that all across America, hell, 10 killed and 10 wounded (Asians evidently) in Cali last night, you objectors are objecting to the wrong objections. IMO

And not one insane left-winger daring to call this nonsense out.
They can't. The foot soldiers of the Democrat Party, ANTIFA has reportedly used eplosives. Democrats do not want to draw more attention to this for fear people will figure out what an actual insurrection looks like.

EatTheRich

President
So, when some SOB just shot a state trooper and shooting at cops or whomever cops are suppose to do what, ignore the SOB?

Do you objectors as well object to cops wanting to go home to their families after their shift?

3am this morning 2 blacks killed and 1 black suspect wounded in New Bern and no cops near the shooting, it's happening as that all across America, hell, 10 killed and 10 wounded (Asians evidently) in Cali last night, you objectors are objecting to the wrong objections. IMO
If you start the fight, you are in the wrong, and you get beaten, I would suggest backing off.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
If you start the fight, you are in the wrong, and you get beaten, I would suggest backing off.
The six leftist wealthy spoiked ass white punks arrested from all across America will soon back off in prison unless mommy and daddy can keep them out of prison with all their money

You want to eat the rich and there is a good meal for ya

EatTheRich

President
The six leftist wealthy spoiked ass white punks arrested from all across America will soon back off in prison unless mommy and daddy can keep them out of prison with all their money

You want to eat the rich and there is a good meal for ya
Wealthy, you say? At least they are using their alleged wealth to oppose efforts to create a facility where police are systematically trained to become efficient mass killers.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Wealthy, you say? At least they are using their alleged wealth to oppose efforts to create a facility where police are systematically trained to become efficient mass killers.
So, you nick isn't as posted
They came to Atlanta from far away states to destroy a city due to a criminal that shot and was shooting at cops.

Leftist hate GUNs unless used against cops, IMO, you leftist going to have a hard life acomin'

EatTheRich

President
So, you nick isn't as posted
They came to Atlanta from far away states to destroy a city due to a criminal that shot and was shooting at cops.

Leftist hate GUNs unless used against cops, IMO, you leftist going to have a hard life acomin'
From where I’m sitting it looks like mainly native Atlantans who are under indiscriminate attack by police, although the rebellion aimed at resisting the mass-killer-training facility is supported by activists from around the world. Their fight isn’t about this or that victim of the ruling class’s general war against the working-class population, it’s about the class war that they didn’t ask for but is theirs to win or lose.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
From where I’m sitting it looks like mainly native Atlantans who are under indiscriminate attack by police, although the rebellion aimed at resisting the mass-killer-training facility is supported by activists from around the world. Their fight isn’t about this or that victim of the ruling class’s general war against the working-class population, it’s about the class war that they didn’t ask for but is theirs to win or lose.
So they need the six white privilege leftist to help them lose?

RickWA

Snagglesooth
these things aren't spontaneous. there a "professional organizers" who show up at sites of police shootings and use social media to organize violence.

in much the same way social media was used to organize and mobilize the January 6th crowds.
This is 100% correct. Not only are such riots planned and deployed, but they are rehearsed and throughly trained. It is a formally programmatic leftist entity.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
This is 100% correct. Not only are such riots planned and deployed, but they are rehearsed and throughly trained. It is a formally programmatic leftist entity.
Of course it's why the arrested came from other states
on mommie and daddies dimes

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Of course it's why the arrested came from other states
on mommie and daddies dimes
And…as usual…the cat’s got buttboy PJ lefty’s heroin-stained tongues. They all shaddap when fellow googly-eyed nutcase leftists get violent and go on arson sprees.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
And…as usual…the cat’s got buttboy PJ lefty’s heroin-stained tongues. They all shaddap when fellow googly-eyed nutcase leftists get violent and go on arson sprees.
I laughed when I saw the pictures of the white privilege mommie kiddies.........now as we see leftist say they are Heroes.......if mommie & daddie can't keep them out of prison it's going to be even more laughable

RickWA

Snagglesooth
I laughed when I saw the pictures of the white privilege mommie kiddies.........now as we see leftist say they are Heroes.......if mommie & daddie can't keep them out of prison it's going to be even more laughable
You know what gave me a laugh? Reading PNW cite “incels” in don’s Boomer OP. Those Antifa freaks (that lefties all abide here) are posterboys for not getting any. But again…lefty owns no mirrors…