• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The operation's name says it all...

Jack4freedom

Governor
Or WE can wait til the Covid shot wipes YOU all out.
Aah, you guys are going to lay low and wait until all the non Trumpists die from the shot. Pretty clever plan champ. Too bad Trump will be dead too…He got the shot as soon as it came out and has probably been boosted 5 times too.

That said, I like your new plan a lot better than the one that pack of imbeciles who attacked the Capitol had last year. (Your beloved SIXERS). Those guys were dumb as dirt but mean as a pit full of vipers.

Thankfully most of those ass holes are in jail now and will be prohibited from owning anything more lethal than a pen knife for the rest of their lives. Your new ‘sir back and wait” plan is much better. I believe you may be evolving. Good on you!!!

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Aah, you guys are going to lay low and wait until all the non Trumpists die from the shot. Pretty clever plan champ. Too bad Trump will be dead too…He got the shot as soon as it came out and has probably been boosted 5 times too.

That said, I like your new plan a lot better than the one that pack of imbeciles who attacked the Capitol had last year. (Your beloved SIXERS). Those guys were dumb as dirt but mean as a pit full of vipers.

Thankfully most of those ass holes are in jail now and will be prohibited from owning anything more lethal than a pen knife for the rest of their lives. Your new ‘sir back and wait” plan is much better. I believe you may be evolving. Good on you!!!
Eh, jack my friend, since when has it stopped felons from owning firearms anywhere, especially blue cities where blacks are killing blacks as if at turkey shoots?

4th of July weekend........8 dead, 71 shot Chicago not counting the little white pencil neck punk shooter, NYC 50 shot, St. Louis/Baltimore/Philly and any other blue city-------------->/I'm sure some red cities as well, but, seems blue rules.

Most criminal shooters are Felons especially in their 20's.......or now younger........

Jack4freedom

Governor
Eh, jack my friend, since when has it stopped felons from owning firearms anywhere, especially blue cities where blacks are killing blacks as if at turkey shoots?

4th of July weekend........8 dead, 71 shot Chicago not counting the little white pencil neck punk shooter, NYC 50 shot, St. Louis/Baltimore/Philly and any other blue city-------------->/I'm sure some red cities as well, but, seems blue rules.

Most criminal shooters are Felons especially in their 20's.......or now younger........
I was talking about those fat assed 40-65 year old ass holes who attacked the Capitol Dawg. Believe it or not, some of these idiots brought their kids…lol….Many are in jail and many pled guilty or were convicted of felonies. Hopefully every time one of these imbeciles is pulled over for a traffic violation their vehicle will be searched for weapons and if one is found, they will be tossed back in jail for another 3-6 years.

God of War

Governor

Jack, you're a just plain ole ordinary Democrat far from center. Nothing more and nothing less.

God of War

Governor
I was talking about those fat assed 40-65 year old ass holes who attacked the Capitol Dawg. Believe it or not, some of these idiots brought their kids…lol….Many are in jail and many pled guilty or were convicted of felonies. Hopefully every time one of these imbeciles is pulled over for a traffic violation their vehicle will be searched for weapons and if one is found, they will be tossed back in jail for another 3-6 years.
The truth is human. Humans sooner or later get the truth. You've got nothing to lean on but leftist political persecution to lean on in the end, Jacky boi.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Jack, you're a just plain ole ordinary Democrat far from center. Nothing more and nothing less.
I do not belong to any political party God. I have voted for several Republicans in my lifetime. In the past 30 years, I have voted for 3rd party candidates most of the time. I don’t know what I would consider you other than a typical whacky Trump cultist at this point. You are certainly no conservative, moderate or liberal by any means. You seem kind of young so there might be time for you to educate yourself become a more well rounded, realistic, less gullible and less emotional type of guy. There’s still time for you kid. Don’t give up!

God of War

Governor
I do not belong to any political party God. I have voted for several Republicans in my lifetime. In the past 30 years, I have voted for 3rd party candidates most of the time. I don’t know what I would consider you other than a typical whacky Trump cultist at this point. You are certainly no conservative, moderate or liberal by any means. You seem kind of young so there might be time for you to educate yourself become a more well rounded, realistic, less gullible and less emotional type of guy. There’s still time for you kid. Don’t give up!
No, I'm just fed up with the left. And real leery of what it has become.