• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The operation's name says it all...

... operation CROSSFIRE-HURRICANE. Very interesting choice of op name. Crossfire? Hurricane? For politically investigating a presidential candidate and a sitting president? We need the names that go with naming that operation. We need some scalps for real.

Basing my analysis on nothing but the name I would say it is the absolute coolest FBI operation in history.
I bet they wore leather jackets.

God of War

Governor
Basing my analysis on nothing but the name I would say it is the absolute coolest FBI operation in history.
I bet they wore leather jackets.
You see it then. Now others will too and see the intention from the very beginning. In court showing the intention will go a long way towards showing official motivation.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
... operation CROSSFIRE-HURRICANE. Very interesting choice of op name. Crossfire? Hurricane? For politically investigating a presidential candidate and a sitting president? We need the names that go with naming that operation. We need some scalps for real.

Crossfire Hurricane is an illegal name? Quick, call Durham. He is desperately looking for justification for staying on the job, having failed so miserably so far.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
What's the matter @middleview worried something so obvious as the intent behind the name Crossfire-Hurricane is going to become common knowledge? ha ha
Go for it...the name, plus leather jackets, must certainly indicate illegal behavior....

Oh..by the way. Crossfire started because an Australian diplomat heard from a Trump campaign official that the Russians had dirt on Hillary. He reported it at the time to the Australian government....and then after the Wiki release of DNC email he told the FBI.

So who at the FBI is the Rolling Stones fan?

God of War

Governor
Go for it...the name, plus leather jackets, must certainly indicate illegal behavior....

Oh..by the way. Crossfire started because an Australian diplomat heard from a Trump campaign official that the Russians had dirt on Hillary. He reported it at the time to the Australian government....and then after the Wiki release of DNC email he told the FBI.

So who at the FBI is the Rolling Stones fan?
Who called it illegal? You? Why?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Your autism pills quit working?
You use rhetoric that makes no sense. You say you want someone's scalp...but not in a criminal prosecution...because nothing has been shown to be a crime...and think you have some other way to extract revenge?

Jack4freedom

Governor
We are going to bring this up. Don't worry. This is your heads up. See if you can come up with a good sounding lie.
Oh no, you, the God of War have cracked the code. Who is “We”?….You must be a double secret agent. Have you heard about The Midnight Rambler?