• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The overturn of Roe uncovers the other victims the SC leaves with their decision

write on

Senator
This crosses the line by showing it is more than just 'pro life'. And they don't want to talk about.

They're victimizing kids with their lies of protecting them using states as their scapegoat.

This takes it all to another low level.

And more of this cruelty. A slow burn to a handmaid tale.

Fasten up!

Colorforms

Senator
This crosses the line by showing it is more than just 'pro life'. And they don't want to talk about.

They're victimizing kids with their lies of protecting them using states as their scapegoat.

Fasten up!
So this was not a happy ending for this 10 year old girl?

God of War

Governor

Fasten up!
Fasten up for what?

In the first case linked it tells the story of women working to pass pro-life legislation. Go figure, women. wow.

In the second case in (Jezebel-ugh... puke... self-slut shaming rag) they quote 6 weeks 3 days. No way can they tell you that kind of time line. It's basically week to week as a matter of developmental stage. You can get a lot of 7 week abortions after the 6 week cutoff.

EatTheRich

President
Fasten up for what?

In the first case linked it tells the story of women working to pass pro-life legislation. Go figure, women. wow.

In the second case in (Jezebel-ugh... puke... self-slut shaming rag) they quote 6 weeks 3 days. No way can they tell you that kind of time line. It's basically week to week as a matter of developmental stage. You can get a lot of 7 week abortions after the 6 week cutoff.
And by “pro-life” you mean “pro-Rape,” right?

Since it will be “pro-life” zealots forcing raped 10-year-olds to carry their rapists’ children to term, at extreme risk, it is far more likely that “6 weeks” by law will mean “4 weeks” in practice than that it will mean “7 weeks.”

reason10

Governor

Fasten up!
Excuse me, but once again your dishonesty has left a path of shit stains here.

From the first article.
House Bill 598, which Schmidt introduced, would ban most abortion in Ohio. Current Ohio law allows for abortions up to six weeks after a woman’s last period.

Excuse me, but a REAL rape victim calls the police and goes to the hospital to get a rape kit. And a plan B pill is administered, just in case conception takes place. Six weeks is MORE than enough time to reverse a rape.

Of course, if some slut in her seventh week decides she doesn't want the baby and tries to call it a rape, tough titty. Not worth ripping a human being apart and sucking him/her into a sink.

In any case, this decision was left up to the Ohio voters, who elected their legislature. This decision went to THE PEOPLE.

What is your problem with THE PEOPLE? What is your problem with the democratic process?

If everybody is for abortion on demand, even a week AFTER a birth (as Virginia tried to do) , paid for by taxpayers, then every state would vote in such a law, or Congress would pass such a bill.

Do you not trust the democratic process?

reason10

Governor

Fasten up!
The dishonesty here is monstrous.

Why didn't the ten year old girl report her rape? If an adult impregnated her, even with her approval, it is called statutory rape. Why didn't she report it? Why did she wait so long?

And why do you proborts continue to refer to that poorly written screed that continues to haunt TV viewers?

From the first article.
House Bill 598, which Schmidt introduced, would ban most abortion in Ohio. Current Ohio law allows for abortions up to six weeks after a woman’s last period.

Excuse me, but a REAL rape victim calls the police and goes to the hospital to get a rape kit. And a plan B pill is administered, just in case conception takes place. Six weeks is MORE than enough time to reverse a rape.

Of course, if some slut in her seventh week decides she doesn't want the baby and tries to call it a rape, tough titty. Not worth ripping a human being apart and sucking him/her into a sink.

In any case, this decision was left up to the Ohio voters, who elected their legislature. This decision went to THE PEOPLE.

What is your problem with THE PEOPLE? What is your problem with the democratic process?

If everybody is for abortion on demand, even a week AFTER a birth (as Virginia tried to do) , paid for by taxpayers, then every state would vote in such a law, or Congress would pass such a bill.

Hey dummy, the only way for a 10 year to get pregnant is rape.

The dishonesty here is monstrous.

Why didn't the ten year old girl report her rape? If an adult impregnated her, even with her approval, it is called statutory rape. Why didn't she report it? Why did she wait so long?

And why do you proborts continue to refer to that poorly written screed that continues to haunt TV viewers?
Why are you asking questions that you know the answers to?

From the first article.

Somehow I don't think calling 10 year old rape victims "sluts" is going to win the Republican party any political points.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Dawg, you know banning abortion is a terrible idea. So stop trying to change the subject.

Say it with me now,
"Republicans are forcing 10 year olds to carry rape babies."
Damn Lie, the 10 year old had an abortion and should have.

Abortion is a state issue not the damn feds, why you leftist lust to kill babies is a damnation and 86 you, what I posted was on topic.

Pat your student loans

God of War

Governor
And by “pro-life” you mean “pro-Rape,” right?

Since it will be “pro-life” zealots forcing raped 10-year-olds to carry their rapists’ children to term, at extreme risk, it is far more likely that “6 weeks” by law will mean “4 weeks” in practice than that it will mean “7 weeks.”
A pregnant 10 year old is at high risk to her life. An abortion should be allowed on that basis. Just make doctors make the case and it will become normal for such a thing. Women after all are 50% of the vote so you can stop being hysterical and worrying your pretty little head if you're going to get to murder someone or not.

If women claim rape or incest a fetal tissue sample should be taken and added to a criminal database as a requisite for the procedure to go forward on the terms determined by society.

Should a 10 year old get a choice in having the abortion or are you going to decide for her?

write on

Senator
A pregnant 10 year old is at high risk to her life. An abortion should be allowed on that basis. Just make doctors make the case and it will become normal for such a thing. Women after all are 50% of the vote so you can stop being hysterical and worrying your pretty little head if you're going to get to murder someone or not.

If women claim rape or incest a fetal tissue sample should be taken and added to a criminal database as a requisite for the procedure to go forward on the terms determined by society.

Should a 10 year old get a choice in having the abortion or are you going to decide for her?
I agree with your first statement about the risk of life of a 10 y/o but it will take time to "make the case" in court while the fetus grows and becomes the target of right wing states that set the time of gestation.

You were almost there but couldn't quite bring yourself to admit the truth.

God of War

Governor
I agree with your first statement about the risk of life of a 10 y/o but it will take time to "make the case" in court while the fetus grows and becomes the target of right wing states that set the time of gestation.
You misunderstood. That thing will probably become standard practice w/o court involvement.

You were almost there but couldn't quite bring yourself to admit the truth.
At some point you'll actually be able to think things through on your own.

write on

Senator
You misunderstood. That thing will probably become standard practice w/o court involvement.

At some point you'll actually be able to think things through on your own.
"will probably"..

Yeah, especially with the far right SC wrecking havoc on women's rights. I see clearly where they are heading. You should too.

I think on my own. That is why I posted the OP.

You should try it sometime.

God of War

Governor
"will probably"..

Yeah, especially with the far right SC wrecking havoc on women's rights. I see clearly where they are heading. You should too.

I think on my own. That is why I posted the OP.

You should try it sometime.
ha ha

Stop your impulse to murder children and you'll become a better human being. Just saying...

write on

Senator
ha ha

Stop your impulse to murder children and you'll become a better human being. Just saying...
I see that you're stumped.

"Murder children". Yeah, that's the ticket for the Democratic party to take into the 2022 midterms and the 2024 presidential election. :rolleyes:

With the overturn of Roe, wingers have unleashed the fight for the rights of women that Democrats will win.

Edit;

If Democrats were so out of touch*, then why do they keep winning elections?