• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The overturn of Roe uncovers the other victims the SC leaves with their decision

Colorforms

Senator
But her abortion didn't stop you from mocking her- which shows the pattern of the 'right to lifers' of not giving a shit about a child once it's born.
I didn't "mock" her. I said she got a favorable outcome, right? How is that "mocking"?

You suck at this "everyone is a victim" game.

write on

Senator
I didn't "mock" her. I said she got a favorable outcome, right? How is that "mocking"?

You suck at this "everyone is a victim" game.
You mocked her by saying that she, a 10 y/o, should be happy that she was able to get an abortion after being a 'victim' of rape.

And you call yourself a xtian?

Your, using HRC's description of many of the right wing, making light of what that 10 y/o went through, makes you deplorable.

Colorforms

Senator
You mocked her by saying that she, a 10 y/o, should be happy that she was able to get an abortion while being a victim of rape.

And you call yourself a xtian?
So you're saying she should have been forced to keep it? Wow.

And I never said I was a xtian. Here you are, making shit up again.

write on

Senator
So you're saying she should have been forced to keep it? Wow.

And I never said I was a xtian. Here you are, making shit up again.
No, you know what I'm saying but want to obfuscate what I said- which is what the right wing does nowadays when confronted with the truth.

What do you think I meant about her pregnancy?

Ahh, so now you deny being a xtian. How convenient when I cornered you.

reason10

Governor

"Why didn't the ten year old girl report her rape?"

A 10 y/o?

You are suggesting that a raped ten year old would choose not to tell anybody? Do you even understand the legal meaning of rape? I know your fcked up side of the aisle defines rape as any sex a woman regrets, even a month after, but a rape is an act of violence. And a father who is any kind of father, who pays attention to his daughter, will catch that rape and have her at the hospital immediately. I don't know what kind of dysfunctional fcked up family spewed you into the world, but where I come from fathers a guardians of their children, particularly our little girls.

You are heartless. Is that what it takes to be a Christian?

What does religion have to do with this? I just happen to be someone who is better educated than you. And I happen to be right. I could be a Jamaican Rasta follower, a Muslim or a Hindu. It would be equally irrelevant.

Do you even know what goes through the mind of a 10 y/o rape victim?

Do you? How many 10 year old girls do you know were raped? Or are you speaking from, shall we say, experience?

Hell, adult women don't report rape due to the fear of repercussions.

See, this show me that the average mentality of you liberals is right around the 10 year old level. You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

Adult women do not report rape? Seriously?
Maybe you should look at some real news, for a change. Women are raped and they report their rapes every single day. Police are arresting scumbags who commit these rapes.

But somehow you want to make this about ten year old girls? Is there something you're trying not to tell us here?

reason10

Governor
No, you know what I'm saying but want to obfuscate what I said- which is what the right wing does nowadays when confronted with the truth.

Mainstream conservatives OWN the truth. You far lefters are as allergic to the truth as you are to job applications.

reason10

Governor
I‘ve been reading and listening to whacky crap like yours since before Rush, Hannity, Alex Jones and Fox News were spawned. You sure aren’t breaking any new ground here Champy. The brutal truth is that you are really full of shit and not even new shit but the same old shit. But you are mildly entertaining at times, so there’s that…
I doubt if you have even listened to one SECOND of the Rush Limbaugh radio program, the EIB network.
Rush attracts educated people, even a few of those on the left. (Yeah, I know. Using the left and educated in the same sentence is an oxymoron.)
You have no facts. You NEVER have facts. You just have THE VIEW and all the idiots who parrot their wrongheaded talking points.

reason10

Governor
You inadvertently just made the case to put an end to the Electoral College and the end gerrymandering in key swing states.

What does the Electoral College have to do with a law passed in Ohio? How are you making that leap? Are you just such a crybaby that you distrust the democratic process?

Rush said you left wingnuts know that you and your nutball ideas are in the minority and that you use the courts to get stuff you cannot get through the ballot box.

So you want to infect the entire country with voter fraud just so a few sluts can kill babies an hour after they are born?

EatTheRich

President
You inadvertently just made the case to put an end to the Electoral College and the end gerrymandering in key swing states.

What does the Electoral College have to do with a law passed in Ohio? How are you making that leap? Are you just such a crybaby that you distrust the democratic process?

Rush said you left wingnuts know that you and your nutball ideas are in the minority and that you use the courts to get stuff you cannot get through the ballot box.

So you want to infect the entire country with voter fraud just so a few sluts can kill babies an hour after they are born?
As you know, the Electoral College is an obstacle to democracy and the courts have been pushing an extreme minority agenda of the right on the rest of us.

A 10 y/o?

You are suggesting that a raped ten year old would choose not to tell anybody? Do you even understand the legal meaning of rape? I know your fcked up side of the aisle defines rape as any sex a woman regrets, even a month after, but a rape is an act of violence. And a father who is any kind of father, who pays attention to his daughter, will catch that rape and have her at the hospital immediately. I don't know what kind of dysfunctional fcked up family spewed you into the world, but where I come from fathers a guardians of their children, particularly our little girls.

What does religion have to do with this? I just happen to be someone who is better educated than you. And I happen to be right. I could be a Jamaican Rasta follower, a Muslim or a Hindu. It would be equally irrelevant.

Do you? How many 10 year old girls do you know were raped? Or are you speaking from, shall we say, experience?

See, this show me that the average mentality of you liberals is right around the 10 year old level. You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

Maybe you should look at some real news, for a change. Women are raped and they report their rapes every single day. Police are arresting scumbags who commit these rapes.

But somehow you want to make this about ten year old girls? Is there something you're trying not to tell us here?
A small minority of rapes are reported. More 10 year olds are raped by their fathers or stepfathers than anyone else.

write on

Senator

A 10 y/o?

Another obtuse right winger. You don't know when she said she was raped. I'm suggesting, no saying, that the 10 y/o was forced to go to Indiana to get what Ohio made against the law because she would have been forced to have it under their law. Forcing a child to have a child. This used to primarily happens in ME countries. Not now. The right wing here in the U.S. is using their playbook under the guise of being conservative and 'pro life'. That is sick.

Oh, now you ask the question of what religion has to do with it when you and your ilk used religion to incite the laws that the SC gave to states. Are you so dumb not to see the obvious?

No, I'm calling out the wingers like you that think they do know what goes through the mind of a 10 y/o rape victim by making them have the child.

You're flat out lying by saying that all adult women report rapes. They don't because they feel guilty. Why are you lying?

Last edited: