• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The overturn of Roe uncovers the other victims the SC leaves with their decision

God of War

Governor
I see that you're stumped.

"Murder children". Yeah, that's the ticket for the Democratic party to take into the 2022 midterms and the 2024 presidential election. :rolleyes:

With the overturn of Roe, wingers have unleashed the fight for the rights of women that Democrats will win.

Edit;

If Democrats were so out of touch*, then why do they keep winning elections?
Women have been voting for these last 50 years since Roe. They are also voting to stop the murdering of babies in the womb.

write on

Senator
Women have been voting for these last 50 years since Roe. They are also voting to stop the murdering of babies in the womb.
Using the word 'murder' has been good for the right wing. They finally got what they wanted after the fascist Trump appointed, and later confirmed, far right SC.

I think that what has played out will finally put an end to R v W debate once and for all. It'll take time but it starts at the ballot box- one that I think Democrats will win.

Thanks

God of War

Governor
Using the word 'murder' has been good for the right wing. They finally got what they wanted after the fascist Trump appointed, and later confirmed, far right SC.

I think that what has played out will finally put an end to R v W debate once and for all. It'll take time but it starts at the ballot box- one that I think Democrats will win.

Thanks
Women vote to regulate abortion. They have been for quite a while now. They promote the issue and get elected to state legislatures on the basis. You get trigger laws that women voted for.

1) Fetal developmental images.
2) Fetal medical imaging showing the child struggling against abortion instruments to live.
3) and many other such truths debated are going to rock your world, baby killer.

write on

Senator
Women vote to regulate abortion. They have been for quite a while now. They promote the issue and get elected to state legislatures on the basis. You get trigger laws that women voted for.

1) Fetal developmental images.
2) Fetal medical imaging showing the child struggling against abortion instruments to live.
3) and many other such truths debated are going to rock your world, baby killer.
You're forgetting the midterms in which incumbents usually lose.

All I'm saying is that I think the midterms will be different with all the young pro-choice voters so pissed off that there will a different outcome than what right wingers think.

Nov. 08 can't come soon enough.

Last edited:

EatTheRich

President
Excuse me, but once again your dishonesty has left a path of shit stains here.

From the first article.
House Bill 598, which Schmidt introduced, would ban most abortion in Ohio. Current Ohio law allows for abortions up to six weeks after a woman’s last period.

Excuse me, but a REAL rape victim calls the police and goes to the hospital to get a rape kit. And a plan B pill is administered, just in case conception takes place. Six weeks is MORE than enough time to reverse a rape.

Of course, if some slut in her seventh week decides she doesn't want the baby and tries to call it a rape, tough titty. Not worth ripping a human being apart and sucking him/her into a sink.

In any case, this decision was left up to the Ohio voters, who elected their legislature. This decision went to THE PEOPLE.

What is your problem with THE PEOPLE? What is your problem with the democratic process?

If everybody is for abortion on demand, even a week AFTER a birth (as Virginia tried to do) , paid for by taxpayers, then every state would vote in such a law, or Congress would pass such a bill.

Do you not trust the democratic process?
How DARE you tell rape survivors they need to conform to your strict timetable (as they are dealing with unimaginable trauma) or be forced to bring their rapists’ babies to life?

EatTheRich

President
A pregnant 10 year old is at high risk to her life. An abortion should be allowed on that basis. Just make doctors make the case and it will become normal for such a thing. Women after all are 50% of the vote so you can stop being hysterical and worrying your pretty little head if you're going to get to murder someone or not.

If women claim rape or incest a fetal tissue sample should be taken and added to a criminal database as a requisite for the procedure to go forward on the terms determined by society.

Should a 10 year old get a choice in having the abortion or are you going to decide for her?
Any woman who gets pregnant is at elevated risk. A woman cuts her risk of dying from complications from pregnancy by a factor of 14 by getting an abortion. The number is even higher for obese women for whom plan B (which would also be banned under many right-wing extreme anti-abortion laws) usually doesn’t work.

God of War

Governor
Any woman who gets pregnant is at elevated risk. A woman cuts her risk of dying from complications from pregnancy by a factor of 14 by getting an abortion. The number is even higher for obese women for whom plan B (which would also be banned under many right-wing extreme anti-abortion laws) usually doesn’t work.
I don't care.

Stop murdering unborn children. If you can't handle it have your ovaries removed or shoot your husband's balls off. No more murdering.

God of War

Governor
P.S. 50% of women seeking an abortion already had AT LEAST one other abortion. That isn't reasonable but the natural consequence and so it must end.

God of War

Governor
You're forgetting the midterms in which incumbents usually lose.

All I'm saying is that I think the midterms will be different with all the young pro-choice voters so pissed off that there will a different outcome than what right wingers think.

Nov. 08 can't come soon enough.
WE are going to have the harsh clinical argument against abortion in the public square. There will be medical images at different developmental stages. There will be medical imaging of an abortion in progress where the unborn child struggles with the instruments tearing it apart. We will talk about the pain the unborn child is going through. YOU will no longer get the benefit of the doubt in the debate. YOU will have to confront the brutal truth of murder.

write on

Senator
WE are going to have the harsh clinical argument against abortion in the public square. There will be medical images at different developmental stages. There will be medical imaging of an abortion in progress where the unborn child struggles with the instruments tearing it apart. We will talk about the pain the unborn child is going through. YOU will no longer get the benefit of the doubt in the debate. YOU will have to confront the brutal truth of murder.
You should at least wait until you get the results from the midterms.

You show your age