• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The overturning of Roe v Wade is just the beginning by the far right SC

write on

Senator
How? Passing a constitutional amendment without a convention requires a 2/3 vote in both houses of Congress and 3/4 of state legislatures. So even if 1/3 of members of either house of Congress or a majority in 1 house of 13 state legislatures disagree with the majority, they can absolutely prevent the majority from passing an amendment.

In other words, the elites make the decision, not the majority.
It's like some here didn't take, or listen to, Civics taught in HS.

And their ignorance is the end result today.

The decision of R v W has verified that they see women as second class citizens.
Roe vs Wade was terrible ruling and was simply bad precedent. What happened today does NOT outlaw abortion, it simply returns it to the State Legislature for each individual State to decide.

Had Roe been decided on equal protection instead of privacy.... we probably would not be having this conversation.......

write on

Senator
Roe vs Wade was terrible ruling and was simply bad precedent. What happened today does NOT outlaw abortion, it simply returns it to the State Legislature for each individual State to decide.

Had Roe been decided on equal protection instead of privacy.... we probably would not be having this conversation.......
I see that the dogma of 'life begins at conception' shiny star has lost its luster.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Maybe you can name the Supreme Court ruling that empowers queers.

ADULTS here with an education (which pretty much excludes all liberals) recognize the overturning of Roe as getting rid of bad law.

If the vast majority of America supports abortion on demand (and you left wingers swear by the democratic process) then the Democrat controlled House could easily pass such a bill and Joe could sign it.

If the vast majority of Americans support abortion on demand, most if not all states will legislate their own versions of Roe. All the Supreme Court did was give the matter to the voters and the Democratic process.

It is REALLY childish and stupid to compare sexual perversion with innocent baby killing.
So you are against equal rights for people based on their sexual preference.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Because individual pregnant women should not be trusted with that decision.

write on

Senator

Yeah, that all sounds well and good. But you're not taking into consideration of perpetual gerrymandering, which insures wins for the Republican party in key swing states.

IOW, fascism.

Now before you bust a gut proclaiming that Democrats do the same thing, I'll set you on the right path.

If it was the intent of Democrats to reach for perpetual power, they'd have done it a long time ago.

You know as well as I do what's happening.

And let me give you a little advice...

Admitting the truth is the first step.

:)

Because individual pregnant women should not be trusted with that decision.
No that was not it, but don't take my word for it, go and look up anything Ruth Bader Ginsburg said about Roe vs Wade, a ruling she did not care for and actually had a case that would have been better for SC to rule on then Roe at the time.......

It's called Google.... knock yourself out....

middleview

President
Supporting Member
No that was not it, but don't take my word for it, go and look up anything Ruth Bader Ginsburg said about Roe vs Wade, a ruling she did not care for and actually had a case that would have been better for SC to rule on then Roe at the time.......

It's called Google.... knock yourself out....
What happened today does NOT outlaw abortion, it simply returns it to the State Legislature for each individual State to decide.

Why should the states decide what should be left to the woman as to her medical care?

Once again the complete lack of self awareness on the part of the Left is astounding...... below is entire pile of horseshit.

Yeah, that all sounds well and good. But you're not taking into consideration of perpetual gerrymandering, which insures wins for the Republican party in key swing states.

IOW, fascism.

Now before you bust a gut proclaiming that Democrats do the same thing, I'll set you on the right path.

If it was the intent of Democrats to reach for perpetual power, they'd have done it a long time ago.

You know as well as I do what's happening.

And let me give you a little advice...

Admitting the truth is the first step.

:)
Your party is NOTHING but obtaining of perpetual power, no matter the cost.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Once again the complete lack of self awareness on the part of the Left is astounding...... below is entire pile of horseshit.

Yeah, remember when the democrats filed 61 lawsuits trying to throw out an election? How about the time they tried to interrupt the count of electors and reject the states where they lost?

Yeah, me neither.

Yeah, remember when the democrats filed 61 lawsuits trying to throw out an election? How about the time they tried to interrupt the count of electors and reject the states where they lost?

Yeah, me neither.
Right, only Democrats can file those kind of lawsuits as they did in 2016 including ones to toss out the Electoral College........

Democrats win.... most secure election in history, shut up go home.......

Republican win, it's Russian Collusion lies for 6 straight [Unwelcome language removed] years......

You are good fascist....

write on

Senator

Like I pointed out above, if Democrats are so flawed, then why do they continue to win elections?

Here it comes.....

"Voter Fraud!!"

I know of a European leader that went that same course.

In the end, it didn't work out so well for him.

What happened today does NOT outlaw abortion, it simply returns it to the State Legislature for each individual State to decide.

Why should the states decide what should be left to the woman as to her medical care?
Well, I am not a very religous person but apparently there are millions upon millions of people who are against infanticide..... at some point we are not just talking about one life, I will leave others to discuss when that begins but ......

I personally would not outlaw abortion but having said that I do not think it should be an open ended proposition either.

Last edited:
Like I pointed out above, if Democrats are so flawed, then why do they continue to win elections?

Here it comes.....

"Voter Fraud!!"

I know of a European leader that went that same course.

In the end, it didn't work out so well for him.
Nobody cares who you know or claim to know.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Well, I am not a very religous person but apparently there are millions upon millions of people who are against infanticide..... at some point we are not just talking about one life, I will leave others to discuss when that begins but ......

I personally would not outlaw abortion but having said that I do not think it should be an open ended proposition either.
I'm not religious either...and prefer that others keep their religious beliefs to be their own guidance to their actions. Many religions do not preach against abortion....some do.

I am simply against the government making the decision for a woman.

write on

Senator
I'm not religious either...and prefer that others keep their religious beliefs to be their own guidance to their actions. Many religions do not preach against abortion....some do.

I am simply against the government making the decision for a woman.
I just don't understand why religious people need confirmation of their own beliefs.

I guess they think that by spreading the fairy tales on others they get a free ticket into heaven.

I can see their god looking down while slowly moving his head back and forth as if to say"

"That's not why I created you, goddammit!"

lol