• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The overturning of Roe v Wade is just the beginning by the far right SC

protectionist

Governor
The question is not that of killing babies, it is that of allowing women to choose not to create babies. And since capitalism means minority rule, the will of the majority is systematically defied by the oppressive state.
FALSE! The question, most certainly IS that of killing babies, not of allowing women to choose not to create babies.

reason10

Governor
Fascism is the label put on right wing political beliefs that favor business over citizens....

Funny you seem to think there is no extreme right wing.....
Wrong.

Fascism (government control of everything, no freedom of speech,) is YOUR PINKO COMMUNIST side of the aisle.
Your FASCIST pro DEATH people favor ABORTION CLINICS over people.

reason10

Governor
What happened today does NOT outlaw abortion, it simply returns it to the State Legislature for each individual State to decide.

Why should the states decide what should be left to the woman as to her medical care?
Perhaps because there is a live BABY, that faces a gruesome death penalty with zero due process, just because a SLUT wants to look good in a prom dress.

It is not a clump of cells. IT IS A HUMAN BEING.

It is as human as YOU ARE.

write on

Senator
Thanks. Now, quote me what it says about abortion.
I hear crickets.

Here, let me help you out...

I'm anxiously waiting to read the hypocrisy.

EatTheRich

President
Wrong.

Fascism (government control of everything, no freedom of speech,) is YOUR PINKO COMMUNIST side of the aisle.
Your FASCIST pro DEATH people favor ABORTION CLINICS over people.
Fascism is aggressively anticommunist. I can’t think of a fascist regime that allowed women to control their own bodies, can you?

EatTheRich

President
Perhaps because there is a live BABY, that faces a gruesome death penalty with zero due process, just because a SLUT wants to look good in a prom dress.

It is not a clump of cells. IT IS A HUMAN BEING.

It is as human as YOU ARE.
Except for the whole not having consciousness and not being able to survive on its own things.

reason10

Governor
Generally, polls only poll Democrats. Republicans don't answer polls.
Well, as a matter of fact, pollsters usually sample a lot more Democrats than Republicans, (probably because a lot of polls are taken during the day when Republicans are working at a job and Democrats are home watching soap operas thanks to welfare checks).

reason10

Governor
Thanks. Now, quote me what it says about abortion.
You didn't read it.
Here's the quote from God:
“Before I formed you in the womb I knew you,
and before you were born I consecrated you;
I appointed you a prophet to the nations.”

To bring you up to speed, this is the Bible claiming a baby is a human being.
For the Bible's view on abortion, you need to look in the Book of Exodus, to the section on the Ten Commandments, where one says "thou shalt not kill."

Your side of the aisle has maintained that a baby is a useless group of cells, (a distinction only determined by the mother) that can be killed even an hour after birth.) The Bible defines a baby as a human being.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Well, as a matter of fact, pollsters usually sample a lot more Democrats than Republicans, (probably because a lot of polls are taken during the day when Republicans are working at a job and Democrats are home watching soap operas thanks to welfare checks).
You're so obviously making shit up. Any reliable pollster will tell you what the breakdown is by party. They go by the number of registered voters...if 30% are republicans they continue to poll until they have 30% of respondents identifying as republicans.

Feel free to find a link showing democrats are all on welfare and republicans all have jobs.

reason10

Governor
You're so obviously making shit up. Any reliable pollster will tell you what the breakdown is by party. They go by the number of registered voters...if 30% are republicans they continue to poll until they have 30% of respondents identifying as republicans.

Feel free to find a link showing democrats are all on welfare and republicans all have jobs.
You prove that last part every time you post.