• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The overturning of Roe v Wade is just the beginning by the far right SC

write on

Senator
You are incorrigible. But I like you anyway. God is everything. But this was a scientific conversation and you just wanted to bring God into it to make me squirm. You're a stinker (and I say that affectionately). But let's try to have a real conversation. I mean that. ... a real one.

And yes. I admit I was being a stinker for calling anyone a "eunuch"...even though technically that's what it is. So...........both of us are pretty incorrigible and.... we like it. Admit it. We like it.
And I like you too, Jen. I brought god into it because that is what the right wing says "makes all things possible", like Science?

So why don't we get back to the question at hand. If it is god responsible for pseudohermaphroditism, then isn't he responsible for gays and transgenders?

Jen

Senator
And I like you too, Jen. I brought god into it because that is what the right wing says "makes all things possible", like Science?

So why don't we get back to the question at hand. If it is god responsible for pseudohermaphroditism, then isn't he responsible for gays and transgenders?
My belief is that God created everything at the start but he has allowed everything here to evolve as it would do in science applications.

So technically, God is responsible for gay people. Being transgender is a choice made by a person who is unhappy with who they are. God didn't create that unhappiness and he is not responsible for the choice to do something about it. Being transgender is not the same as being gay. I believe it's a mental illness whereas being gay may or not be a mental illness.

However............ the term for a man who has had his genitalia removed is a eunuch so he can call himself anything he wishes. He can even beat you up if you refuse to call him what he wishes to be called. But the fact remains that he is still a eunuch.

My position on that is that little girls should not be forced to be in sports competitions with anyone who was not born with the XX chromosome should not compete with girls. It becomes an unfair competition when there is a male XY who presents as female but is stronger, faster than XX females ...........and tries to compete with them.

Males presenting as females should not be discriminated against, but they should have the personal integrity to know that it is wrong to compete against girls. I have no respect for a person who does that.

EatTheRich

President
The overturning of Roe V Wade is, indeed, the first step ... the step to bring us from the far and disgusting edges of the Left back to a sane center.
*States should make the decisions about abortion according to what their population want and need.
*Toleration of everyone's lifestyle is one thing. Catering to every deviant behavior, protection of pedophiles and rapists is quite another. The Left has us teetering on the edge of a requirement for complete acceptance of pedophiles as "normal" activities.

So perverts ARE next on the list. I doubt that any LGBT people who aren't molesting children or flashing their genitals to the public will be bothered by the reigning in of flagrant perversion.
In other words, you’re gonna continue insinuating that LGBT people are sexual predators and persecuting each and every one of them as much as you think you can get away with.

EatTheRich

President
What you are saying is that if a woman screws up and gets pregnant when she didn't want a baby.......she should be able to kill that baby as if that tiny human life was no more than an oopsy daisy. I adamantly disagree.

Anyone wrong with people taking responsibility for their actions BEFORE a pregnancy occurs?
Just that it doesn’t always work that way in the real world. Unplanned pregnancy is a common occurrence.

Jen

Senator
Just that it doesn’t always work that way in the real world. Unplanned pregnancy is a common occurrence.
Sure. And killing the baby is fine if that happens?
I understand it's difficult to answer that. There really is no good answer.
But we should at the very least try to limit the amount of time a woman can think about whether or not to keep the baby. Abortion is one thing (and it's always killing a baby no matter how we try to paint it) but infanticide is quite another.

Jen

Senator
In other words, you’re gonna continue insinuating that LGBT people are sexual predators and persecuting each and every one of them as much as you think you can get away with.
No.
I would never persecute anyone.
I just don't want them to persecute me in their process of feeling accepted. Live and let live. That means they have to allow me to live as I allow them their choices.

I said it is the choice of states............ what did you miss about that when you leaped to my persecuting people?

EatTheRich

President
Sure. And killing the baby is fine if that happens?
I understand it's difficult to answer that. There really is no good answer.
But we should at the very least try to limit the amount of time a woman can think about whether or not to keep the baby. Abortion is one thing (and it's always killing a baby no matter how we try to paint it) but infanticide is quite another.
The truth escapes you … abortion is one thing but infanticide (killing a baby) is quite another.

EatTheRich

President
No.
I would never persecute anyone.
I just don't want them to persecute me in their process of feeling accepted. Live and let live. That means they have to allow me to live as I allow them their choices.

I said it is the choice of states............ what did you miss about that when you leaped to my persecuting people?
I understood the intent behind your Aesopian language from interacting with you in the past, and from your pretense that there is any relationship at all between for example homosexuality and child abuse.

Jen

Senator
I understood the intent behind your Aesopian language from interacting with you in the past, and from your pretense that there is any relationship at all between for example homosexuality and child abuse.
Pretense?
There is absolutely no pretense where I am concerned.
Child abusers come in all sorts of people. Just because someone is heterosexual it can't be assumed one way or another.

EatTheRich

President
Pretense?
There is absolutely no pretense where I am concerned.
Child abusers come in all sorts of people. Just because someone is heterosexual it can't be assumed one way or another.
Exactly. So linking child abuse to homosexuality is a distortion of reality that on false pretenses aims at a general persecution of gays.

EatTheRich

President
The "abortion" of a full term baby at 9 months gestation is infanticide.
That doesn’t happen with healthy babies. It is done only to spare a fetus that is destined to die unwarranted suffering and/or to save the life of or prevent severe health consequences for the pregnant woman.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Women are responsible for gestation, labor, and the vast majority of child-rearing
And without the male sperm they can't do that
If a woman doesn't want a baby she should think of that before getting into bed or were ever she has sex
If raped or danger to her life she should have the right to abortion, but, not for a form of birth control over and over
At least NO women have to worry of that with you...............