• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The overturning of Roe v Wade is just the beginning by the far right SC

EatTheRich

President

Jen

Senator
Being a woman yourself, it's good that you recognize the psychological effect having one does to a woman. But...

If what you say about America being a Christian nation and pro life, then why are so many children left in foster care that costs in welfare to those that bitch about the big bad government?

Derp

The ACLU might help you out.
I haven't bitched about big bad government. And my heart breaks for every child that is abused or neglected. I don't have a solution for that. I wish I did. My family has adopted more than one child that would have been abused or neglected. We've done what we can.

Jen

Senator
A grown ass male competing against 10 year old girls is a damnation

They should be Castrated
They probably will be castrated if they have their way about it. But sadly.........they won't become women/ girls. They will become eunuchs. Oh well, huh. Eunuchs should not be allowed to compete against girls.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I haven't bitched about big bad government. And my heart breaks for every child that is abused or neglected. I don't have a solution for that. I wish I did. My family has adopted more than one child that would have been abused or neglected. We've done what we can.
Let's see how many MV has adopted_________________

Reactions: Jen

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
They probably will be castrated if they have their way about it. But sadly.........they won't become women/ girls. They will become eunuchs. Oh well, huh. Eunuchs should not be allowed to compete against girls.
when they can't compete against boys/males they go after the lil' girls/women

Jen

Senator
So, two women competing in an all-ages contest for women?
No. A Eunuch competing against a girl. My position is that Eunuchs should compete against Eunuchs and girls against girls.

What is your position on Eunuch competition?

(you must not have read the headline) (it said "male")

EatTheRich

President
No. A Eunuch competing against a girl. My position is that Eunuchs should compete against Eunuchs and girls against girls.

What is your position on Eunuch competition?

(you must not have read the headline) (it said "male")
The headline was inaccurate. A trans woman is, as the link I posted explained, a woman.

write on

Senator
A eunuch...............or a future eunuch........or a man posing as a woman. Call it whatever you want to call it.
I'm sure you know what a pseudohermaphrodite is. Was that the will of your god?

I suspect your answer will be 'yes'. So with that in mind, think about what makes a person transgender. Isn't that also your 'gods will'?

Jen

Senator
I'm sure you know what a pseudohermaphrodite is. Was that the will of your god?

I suspect your answer will be 'yes'. So with that in mind, think about what makes a person transgender. Isn't that also your 'gods will'?
Why bring God into it?
Let's stick with science. Once you cut off a man's genitals he is a eunuch. A castrated man. He may believe he is a woman, he may dress and act like a woman. But what he is is a castrated man ... a eunuch. His genetic code has not been changed.

That has nothing to do with God. It is science. Am I wrong? If so........explain it to me.

EatTheRich

President
Why bring God into it?
Let's stick with science. Once you cut off a man's genitals he is a eunuch. A castrated man. He may believe he is a woman, he may dress and act like a woman. But what he is is a castrated man ... a eunuch. His genetic code has not been changed.

That has nothing to do with God. It is science. Am I wrong? If so........explain it to me.

• Haha

write on

Senator
Why bring God into it?

Ahhh, now god doesn't seem so relevant in what he 'created', does he?

:rolleyes:

Jen

Senator
Ahhh, now god doesn't seem so relevant in what he 'created', does he?

:rolleyes:
You are incorrigible. But I like you anyway. God is everything. But this was a scientific conversation and you just wanted to bring God into it to make me squirm. You're a stinker (and I say that affectionately). But let's try to have a real conversation. I mean that. ... a real one.

And yes. I admit I was being a stinker for calling anyone a "eunuch"...even though technically that's what it is. So...........both of us are pretty incorrigible and.... we like it. Admit it. We like it.