• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The Parasite Class

Flanders

Council Member
This forum should be titled Economics, Business, Taxes and Parasites. Note that the Parasite Class is more definitive than the welfare state. Illegal aliens do a lot better than American welfare state recipients who are lucky if they are in program that gives them a daily bowl of soup with a few ingredients in it. In fact, the wealthiest parasites and their institutions are the much larger problem. Consider this if you doubt me:

The Parasite Class influences every aspect of this country’s economy. Wealthy parasites dictate to businesses, to the IRS, as well the courts and parasites in congress.

Every Democrat Party constituency is controlled by the wealthiest tax dollar parasites; most are millionaires or billionaires. Every wealthy parasite can access tax dollars to pay for their particular cause.

Now lets go back to the Parasite Class’ birth.

Reining in crooks and corruption sold the XVII Amendment (1913). Today, the federal government feeds a larger percentage of crooks and corrupt senators than it did before 1913 —— in addition to fraud and waste, a huge Parasite Class is funded by the XVI Amendment.

Obama’s V.P. —— Joe Biden —— was on a rocket ship in outer space heading for nowhere in 2018. Nobody thought the New World Order crowd would, or could, nominate Biden in 2020, nor could freedom-loving Americans imagine the Parasite Class had already laid plans for the biggest political theft in this country’s history. Unfortunately, this country’s foreign and domestic parasites succeeded beyond their wildest dreams.

Within weeks after Biden’s inauguration he empowered Parasite Class’ in countries worldwide with all of the assistance he got from government press (especially television’s parasites).

1. National borders were erased.

2. The CDC invented a pandemic fraud before Biden took office. Biden turned it into a gold mine.

3. Quadrillions of tax dollars were earmarked for medical industry parasites every year ad infinitum. (President Trump made the down payment by giving them trillions.)

4. The democracy lie was so effective tens of millions of Americans now believe they live in a democracy:

Throughout history democracy has been the parasite’s preferred form of government. Flanders

5. Roman Catholics are the largest and most politically influential parasites in this country. JFK was the first Roman Catholic president. Roman Catholic Joe Biden made JFK look like an atheist.

I have always been concerned about the confession racket in this country. The Roman Catholic Church opened the door for today’s parasites when priests were given the confessional-privilege (1813). Doctors, lawyers, journalists, and psychiatrists followed suit with similar protections codified by politicians. I would take the privilege away from priests and psychiatrists before I would take it away from the others. If you are dumb enough to tell a priest or a psychiatrist anything you do not deserve protection.

NOTE: Parasites began making headway 19 years before 1813:

In 1794, when Congress appropriated $15,000 for relief of French refugees who fled from insurrection in San Domingo to Baltimore and Philadelphia, James Madison stood on the floor of the House to object saying, "I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents." James Madison, 4 Annals of congress 179 (1794)

Here is a list of the Democrat Party’s most politically powerful parasite institutions:

Television.
The movie industry.
Wall Street’s absentee owners.
The United Nations.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
The Medical Industry.
Doctors.
Unelected bureaucrats and judges dictating behavior.
The Roman Catholic priesthood.
Alternative energy sources.
The Education Industry.
The ACLU.
Government “labor” unions.

Parenthetically, JFK created government unions by executive order. Regardless of the XVI Amendment, Democrat parasites in government could not get a seat at the public trough with legislation. (Even FDR opposed government unions.)

50th Anniversary: Executive Order 10988

Fifty years ago, on January 17, 1962, Federal employees first obtained the right to engage in collective bargaining through labor organizations when President John F. Kennedy issued Executive Order 10988, "Employee-Management Cooperation in the Federal Sector." Executive Order 10988 issued as result of the findings of the Task Force on Employee-Management Relations in the Federal Service, which was created by a memorandum issued to all executive department and agency heads by President Kennedy on June 22, 1961. In this memorandum the President noted that, "The participation of employees in the formation and implementation of employee policy and procedures affecting them contributes to the effective conduct of public business," and that this participation should be extended to representatives of employees and employee organizations.

Individual parasites:

Elected officials.
Federal government bureaucrats.
Charity hustlers.
Race hustlers of every stripe.
Gun-grabbers disarming the American people.
Illegal aliens. (Open borders. Mail-in ballots. Ballot harvesting on top of free education, free healthcare and trainloads of free stuff if they cannot steal it.)

No parasite with a public voice will ever, ever, ever, distinguish between private sector Americans and government employees. Biden the thief has the loudest voice of all on television and the government’s press:

"I hope my legacy is that I was able to restore some decency and honor to the office; I was able to bring the middle class back to a place where they had real opportunity, given an even chance to succeed; and I was able to reconstruct our alliances, which had been frayed so badly, internationally, and that I was able to bring people together," Biden said during the interview. "Bring the politics of America together."

Obama was the first full-fledged parasite to become president. That is why he had to run as the Parasite Class’ spiritual leader. He had nothing else.

Biden also speaks for the Parasite Class as well speaking for the billions of tax dollars the R.C.Ch. gets every year.

Finally, with the sole exception of President Reagan, every president since 1945 has been in the U.N.’s pocket.

Flanders

Council Member
At first glance I thought Rajan Laad’s headline was my Christmas present:

Sad to say I am returning the present because Laad would save:

The movie industry.

Saddest of all Laad threw a life preserver to:

Wall Street’s absentee owners.

Flanders

Council Member
The Parasite Class influences every aspect of this country’s economy. Wealthy parasites dictate to businesses, to the IRS, as well the courts and parasites in congress.

Every Democrat Party constituency is controlled by the wealthiest tax dollar parasites; most are millionaires or billionaires. Every wealthy parasite can access tax dollars to pay for their particular cause.

Now lets go back to the Parasite Class’ birth.

Reining in crooks and corruption sold the XVII Amendment (1913). Today, the federal government feeds a larger percentage of crooks and corrupt senators than it did before 1913 —— in addition to fraud and waste, a huge Parasite Class is funded by the XVI Amendment.
Instead of abolishing the IRS how about abolishing the Parasite Class by repealing the XVI Amendment?

The Republican-led House will vote on a bill to abolish the IRS and replace the existing income tax system with a wide-reaching consumption tax.

IRS scandals are not going away. That is good news, but I wish somebody would point out that the IRS is handmaiden to a greater villain —— the XVI Amendment.

WASHINGTON — The IRS is the agency people love to hate, and perhaps for good reason: It only exists to take our money.

Getting rid of the tax-collecting agency has been little more than a fantasy for many ever since 1913 when the Sixteenth Amendment gave Congress the power to levy a national income tax.

But the tide seems to be shifting, now that the IRS has become the scandal-ridden butt of late-night jokes.

Although the IRS should be abolished by Congress, I do not see how it can be accomplished without repealing the XVI Amendment. So long as the XVI Amendment remains in place every federal court will rule that a tax on income is constitutional irrespective of legislation Congress passes. Since it is constitutional the government requires a bureaucracy to collect the money.

Take this one to the bank. The Constitution means squat to the SCOTUS as John Roberts demonstrated with the Affordable Care Act. Abolish the IRS without repealing the XVI Amendment and the High Court will uphold the income tax on constitutional grounds because government revenues are at stake. Every case that is even remotely connected to government revenues is decided in favor of the government. When it comes to dumping the IRS, I can safely predict that the verdict will be 9 to 0 reaffirming the government’s Right to tax income.

Put repeal aside and look at the proposals being offered to replace the IRS.

A flat tax

A flat tax is still a tax on income. Working Americans will still be required to file a tax return with a federal bureaucracy of one kind or another if Congress abolishes the IRS. Worse still, a flat tax does nothing to wipe out the malevolent tyranny built into a tax on income.

Here is a practical truth about a flat tax. If a flat tax begins at one percent it will quickly rise to fifty percent or higher. The only way to prevent a flat tax on income from going right back to where it stands today is to place a ceiling on the percentage. No Congress will ever place limits on itself. Bottom line: Congress votes for floors not ceilings.

Interestingly, a flat tax ceiling brings the issue right back to the Constitution. It would take an amendment to the Constitution to keep the ceiling from being raised. Even there the High Court can, and will, cite the XVI Amendment in order to nullify a fixed flat tax ceiling.

Now, list the entities who support a tax on income:

1. Every unconstitutional government bureaucracy like the National Endowment for the Arts.

2. Every unnecessary government bureaucracy.

3. All of those “government employees” bloating unnecessary bureaucracies.

4. The education industry. Most especially higher education, teachers’ unions, and the Department of Education.

5. Tax preparers. Then-Speaker of the House Denny Hastert (1999 – 2007) once said that doing away with the IRS would save working Americans 2 billion dollars a year in fees. I am sure that number is much higher today.

6. Every “private sector” entity that is subsidized with income tax dollars. The entire entertainment industry is the most visible although this category includes groups like ACORN, Planned Parenthood, La Raza, federal grant recipients, NGOs, and so on.

8. Wall Street firms. Absentee ownership is propped up by income tax dollars in a myriad of ways.

7. The American Bar Association.

8. The United Nations and its supporters.

9. The media. Tax deductible advertising dollars are passed onto the backs of every American who pay an income tax.

10. Realtors. Property taxes are an indirect tax on incomes. Higher property taxes contributes to churning home sales; hence, increased commissions for Realtors.

11. Welfare state programs. Those programs embrace the largest, but least influential, group of people living on the labors of strangers. Their influence is limited to election day. Happily, their influence will be meaningless should repealing the XVI Amendment become a reality.

Except for welfare state programs, the number of people in the other categories amounts to a small percentage of the total population. I probably missed a few, but you get the idea.

A federal sales tax is better than a flat tax.

1. Welfare state programs and coerced charity will be impossible to fund with a sales tax.

2. No matter the rate, a sales tax will never support foreign aid.

3. Retail prices must come down under a sales tax. The working poor will never be able to afford big ticket items, but their standard of living must rise when lower retail prices are more in line with incomes at the lower end of the economic ladder.

4. A sales tax allows working Americans to spend, or NOT spend, the money they earn as they see fit. That is the very essence of a “fair tax.”

Finally, I like to think all of the talk about abolishing the IRS is designed to get state legislators debating repealing the XVI Amendment. Surely, every discussion about abolishing the IRS must end with one conclusion: Just repeal the XVI Amendment and be done with it.

Obama’s V.P. —— Joe Biden —— was on a rocket ship in outer space heading for nowhere in 2018. Nobody thought the New World Order crowd would, or could, nominate Biden in 2020, nor could freedom-loving Americans imagine the Parasite Class had already laid plans for the biggest political theft in this country’s history. Unfortunately, this country’s foreign and domestic parasites succeeded beyond their wildest dreams.
In August of 2019, Biden confirmed his life-long loyalty to the US parasite class:

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/06/19/biden-wealthy-donors-1369957

"Former Vice President Joe Biden told a room of affluent New York donors on Tuesday night that he doesn’t think it’s appropriate to 'demonize' the rich.

“You know, what I’ve found is rich people are just as patriotic as poor people. Not a joke. I mean, we may not want to demonize anybody who has made money,' Biden told about 100 donors at the Carlyle Hotel on the Upper East Side, multiple media outlets reported.

"'We can disagree in the margins, but the truth of the matter is it’s all within our wheelhouse and nobody has to be punished. No one’s standard of living will change,' he continued, addressing a well-heeled group, including former Clinton Treasury Secretary Robert Rubin, former Deputy Treasury Secretary Roger Altman, and Goldman Sachs Chief Financial Officer Stephen Scherr, according to reports."

Possibly parasites who grow rich from wars and debt are really demons?