• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The PERFECT GOP Ticket....

Lukey

Senator
Somebody has to surrender something under a Romney/Cain ticket. My bet would be Cain, easily. BTW, Flat Tax is a sure way to insure the poor and middle class get burdened with the majority of the tax burden...a simple stroke of the pen can turn "income" into "business expenses" for the Wealthy or a few electrons across a fiber optics line can move income to the Caymans. ((Happy to discuss that more on a separate thread).

Cain as Veep?...9-9-9 would get so watered down as to be non-existant. Ergo...why would Romney need Cain...except for racial purposes?
So, then, like, wouldn't that argue for making taxes "on the rich" as benign as possible so they have less incentive to hide income?

Corruptbuddha

Governor
Well, in my defense...this was well before we knew Cain had vaginas in the closet!

I think Romney Christie would be better.

or Romney and Huntsman.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
I was just playing around. The VP nomination is a political deadend. Christie might could still go places,so I doubt he'd accept the VP nomination. Huntsman might. There's nothing left for him.

GordonGecko

President
Well, in my defense...this was well before we knew Cain had vaginas in the closet!

I think Romney Christie would be better.

or Romney and Huntsman.

Wait CB, didn't you hear? All thsoe stories about Cain were "lies by the Liberal Media"....Mitt can still pick him! :)

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
no offense..but I'd rather throw myself down a flight of stairs than see Cain on any ticket...

PhilFish.

StanH

Council Member
He was also Speaker of the House in Florida. Not only that, he didn't vote "present" over 100 times while in his state's government like Obama did. Furthermore, he's a published author on the topic of improving Florida. Compare that to Obama's touchy-feely, racist nonsense books. Oh and Rubio not being buddies with a terrorist or going to the church of an angry, hateful "reverend" is a plus, too.

Clearly Marco Rubio is more qualified than Obama was. But of course, there's the small matter that Marco Rubio isn't running for president, either.

Sadly, your hypocrisy argument has just crumbled.

Nice try, though.

But again, brings up hypocrisy from Republican attacks in 2008....since Rubio has been in the Senate exactly as long as the President was in 2012.

NCmusicman

Governor
All of the Republican candidates are awesome.
Obama is a dithering dunce with a marxist agenda... what, his green jobs czar ended up being a outright communist. Or didn't you know?

Lol, yeah cause they are all so great huh NC? :D