• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The Plan to Save the World

Jen

Senator
This important and informative video talks bout the criminal control of the world and the fight to save the world from it. Every president since Reagan has been a criminal. JFK was a good guy and the criminal hate and power was so huge that they killed him.

Our problems are not Republican, Democrat, Protestant, Catholic, Atheist, Muslim, Christian, White, Black........the problem is those who made these groups fight with each other when fighting was never necessary.

Some of you will understand, relate, and agree with it, or most of it. Others of you may not yet see the Evil or you may agree with it. You will hate this video.

I respectfully ask that if/ when you respond, you comment to the video. Don't attack the messenger. My only response to personal attacks will be to put attackers on ignore.

Thank you in advance.

Jen

Senator
I have to assume that no one has bothered to watch the video I posted. That's okay.

The first half video explains in stark terms what has happened to the USA and why it is where it is right now. It is enlightening.

The second half sort of goes into the weeds with Q stuff. I don't buy into Q, but if any of you do........you might like that part.

I welcome dissenting views as long as they don't attack me personally.

BitterPill

The Shoe Cometh
Supporting Member
I have to assume that no one has bothered to watch the video I posted. That's okay.

The first half video explains in stark terms what has happened to the USA and why it is where it is right now. It is enlightening.

The second half sort of goes into the weeds with Q stuff. I don't buy into Q, but if any of you do........you might like that part.

I welcome dissenting views as long as they don't attack me personally.
There is no chance I will watch your video, but I'm sure others will.

Hang in there, Jen!

Jen

Senator
This OP video was informational. I understand that not everyone wants to receive information.