• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The plans for Biden's treason...

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Maybe you didn't notice, but neither of your cites actually proves the Russians, who everyone admits hacked the DNC network, took the emails and gave them to Wikileaks.

I already showed you the citation that Sussman was the person who hired Crowdstrike in another thread. It was just another one of my posts you never bothered to respond to. I'm not going to waste time reproving the same points to you repeatedly.
sure you did...another common tactic...I proved that in another thread.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Maybe you didn't notice, but neither of your cites actually proves the Russians, who everyone admits hacked the DNC network, took the emails and gave them to Wikileaks.

I already showed you the citation that Sussman was the person who hired Crowdstrike in another thread. It was just another one of my posts you never bothered to respond to. I'm not going to waste time reproving the same points to you repeatedly.
I searched your posts...no evidence Sussman hired Crowdstrike...

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
sure you did...another common tactic...I proved that in another thread.
1634480114916.png

Michael Sussmann was guy who hired crowdstrike to assess dnc hacking | TigerDroppings.com

On or about April 30, 2016, CrowdStrike, a California-based private cybersecurity company headed by former FBI official Shawn Henry, was retained by Sussmann to investigate the purported hack of the DNC’s email server.

On June 15, 2016, CrowdStrike announced that it had detected Russian malware on the DNC’s server.

John Durham and the Mysterious DNC Email Hack | The American Spectator | USA News and Politics

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Now I did, so feel free to do your usual memory holing of this thread so you can keep spreading a false narrative.
You posted in about 8 posts the allegation. You did not provide a verifiable source to support your posts.

I searched all your posts for Sussman, Contracts or Crowdstrike.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
View attachment 66399

Michael Sussmann was guy who hired crowdstrike to assess dnc hacking | TigerDroppings.com

On or about April 30, 2016, CrowdStrike, a California-based private cybersecurity company headed by former FBI official Shawn Henry, was retained by Sussmann to investigate the purported hack of the DNC’s email server.

On June 15, 2016, CrowdStrike announced that it had detected Russian malware on the DNC’s server.

John Durham and the Mysterious DNC Email Hack | The American Spectator | USA News and Politics
As I said, a search did not turn this up. I searched for text presented here and find no reference in any post of yours to the link to TiderDroppings.

You are correct and I was wrong...Sussmann did execute a contract on behalf of the DNC.

Your point was that that, all by itself, rendered the research done by Crowdstrike as unreliable. I still wait for evidence of that.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Now I did, so feel free to do your usual memory holing of this thread so you can keep spreading a false narrative.
So in the testimony you referenced it also says that when Crowdstrike was contacted they were told that the FBI had already identified the Russians as the hackers. The bottom line is that you admit that the Russians did hack the DNC, as well as other election related systems.

Your argument is that there is no proof that the extracted email was prepared to exfiltrate (copy off of the DNC server), but no evidence that it was. However the fact is that those emails found their way to Wikileaks and you think some other player was involved...except that the heads of our own intelligence community say it was the Russians. Putin and Assange say it wasn't. You believe them. I do not.

I'm still waiting for the evidence that the NSA should be able to provide evidence of that file being moved....or are you now admitting that was silly to suggest?

Lance Freeman

Council Member
and anti-semite defines you.
Ah, yes, here it is: the dreaded word 'Anti-Semite', used by scoundrels of the Zionist ilk, as the ultimate form of defense---when all else has failed. Someone needs to tell you that such worn-out tactics don't work anymore, Hoss. But good luck anyway.

It is a pity that others on the forum have not caught on to what you represent, and keep engaging you. Now, they find themselves on the notorious 'middleview' merry-go-round. Round and round they go---stymied, frustrated, and accomplishing nothing.

Last edited:

Raoul_Luke

So in the testimony you referenced it also says that when Crowdstrike was contacted they were told that the FBI had already identified the Russians as the hackers. The bottom line is that you admit that the Russians did hack the DNC, as well as other election related systems.

Your argument is that there is no proof that the extracted email was prepared to exfiltrate (copy off of the DNC server), but no evidence that it was. However the fact is that those emails found their way to Wikileaks and you think some other player was involved...except that the heads of our own intelligence community say it was the Russians. Putin and Assange say it wasn't. You believe them. I do not.

I'm still waiting for the evidence that the NSA should be able to provide evidence of that file being moved....or are you now admitting that was silly to suggest?
Yeah, the NSA runs around letting everyone know exactly what their capabilities are. The fact is that people who are in a position to know have said that they do. Their own (leaked) classified materials proffer their desire to "capture it all." Yes the Russians hacked the DNC and you can believe the "heads of our own intelligence agencies" whereas I look at their constant lies and, well, just being so wrong about everything, and I'm not willing to give them the benefit of the doubt. Do you admit now at least that Crowdstrike's contract was, in fact, with Perkins Coie, with Sussman as their contact? I think that calls into question anything that came out of it, don't you? Where's that evidence that the FBI got copies of the DNC servers and did their own forensics on it? Because if they did, Jim Comey seemed unaware of it when he was testifying to Congress.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Ah, yes, here it is: the dreaded word 'Anti-Semite', used by scoundrels of the Zionist ilk, as the ultimate form of defense---when all else has failed. Good luck with that, Hoss.

It is a pity that others on the forum have not caught on to what you represent, and keep engaging you. Now, they find themselves on the notorious 'middleview' merry-go-round. Round and round they go---stymied, frustrated, and accomplishing nothing.
You post fact free crap and get frustrated because I refute your version of history or fact with reality. One example is your accusation that I somehow represent the interests of Israel or Zionism. That is simply your way of attempting to discredit anything I post because you can't rely on your own facts to do so.

If you want to accomplish something productive you will have to sharpen up your use of search tools to provide verifiable information. As it is your sources are pretty easy to debunk.

Do you deny you are an anti-semite? You continue to post accusations about some global zionist banker's conspiracy.

Raoul_Luke

As I said, a search did not turn this up. I searched for text presented here and find no reference in any post of yours to the link to TiderDroppings.

You are correct and I was wrong...Sussmann did execute a contract on behalf of the DNC.

Your point was that that, all by itself, rendered the research done by Crowdstrike as unreliable. I still wait for evidence of that.
So Sussman handled the DNC hack all on the up and up, while also working furiously to fabricate evidence of Trump Russian collusion? LOL!

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Yeah, the NSA runs around letting everyone know exactly what their capabilities are. The fact is that people who are in a position to know have said that they do. Their own (leaked) classified materials proffer their desire to "capture it all." Yes the Russians hacked the DNC and you can believe the "heads of our own intelligence agencies" whereas I look at their constant lies and, well, just being so wrong about everything, and I'm not willing to give them the benefit of the doubt. Do you admit now at least that Crowdstrike's contract was, in fact, with Perkins Coie, with Sussman as their contact? I think that calls into question anything that came out of it, don't you? Where's that evidence that the FBI got copies of the DNC servers and did their own forensics on it? Because if they did, Jim Comey seemed unaware of it when he was testifying to Congress.
Yes, it is factual that the contract was between Perkins and Crowdstrike. No, it does not make me think the results of their investigation are questionable.

In the testimony you referenced the head of Crowdstrike said they gave the FBI copies of 10 disk drives. Nobody has come forward to dispute that.

I worked as a contractor for Sprint for 18 months. I know what is required to provide data to a government agency in the way of metadata or even the exact contents of a data stream. I also know what storage costs.

If, in fact, the NSA is capturing all data traffic...how can ransomware even exist? How can hackers stay in business?

The only source of "constant lies" I'm aware of is Trump.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
So Sussman handled the DNC hack all on the up and up, while also working furiously to fabricate evidence of Trump Russian collusion? LOL!
You infer that he somehow got Crowdstrike to produce inaccurate results...except that the FBI had already identified the Russians as the hackers even before Crowdstrike came into play.

What false information did Sussmann provide the FBI? So far the only accusation leveled at him was about who he was billing for his hours.

Lance Freeman

Council Member
You post fact free crap and get frustrated because I refute your version of history or fact with reality. One example is your accusation that I somehow represent the interests of Israel or Zionism. That is simply your way of attempting to discredit anything I post because you can't rely on your own facts to do so.

If you want to accomplish something productive you will have to sharpen up your use of search tools to provide verifiable information. As it is your sources are pretty easy to debunk.

Do you deny you are an anti-semite? You continue to post accusations about some global zionist banker's conspiracy.
Are you a 'Semite', middleview? Do you have any idea what you are talking about? Do you know what a 'Semite' looks like? Are you yourself a Semite?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Are you a 'Semite', middleview? Do you have any idea what you are talking about? Do you know what a 'Semite' looks like? Are you yourself a Semite?
You post repeatedly about the Rothschilds or Jewish bankers or Soros and think you are not anti-semitic? Your bizarre conspiracy theories are at best laughable.

Lance Freeman

Council Member
You post repeatedly about the Rothschilds or Jewish bankers or Soros and think you are not anti-semitic? Your bizarre conspiracy theories are at best laughable.
Spoken like a Rothschild, Soros, and Jewish banker Go-fer/lackey---which is what you are, middleview:) Time you came out of the closet---

Those barbarians you mention have eaten our lunch. Nothing I can possibly say about them will make up for the evil they perpetrated on the world.

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Spoken like a Rothschild, Soros, and Jewish banker Go-fer/lackey---which is what you are, middleview:) Time you came out of the closet---

Those barbarians you mention have eaten our lunch. Nothing I can possibly say about them will make up for the evil they perpetrated on the world.
Spoken like a tried and true adherent to the Third Reich. You @Emily and @Queen Titania should form a support group.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Yes, I support those people. They stand opposed to your people: Rothschild, Soros, and the 'jewish banksters', who run our bankrupt financial system and its fake economy. I call your friends 'the 666 people'. Luciferians all.
Yeah, nothing at all evil about the Nazis...good of you to admit being one

Which direction does she face?
The Statue of Liberty faces Southeast

Wouldn't South East be the Continent of African
View attachment 66385
The Melting Pot's Meltdown

So it faces the Bermuda Triangle, as a warning about what will happen if immigration goes to extremes, with jealous destructive savages taking its torch and burning down what the European immigrants built.