• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The plans for Biden's treason...

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
You infer that he somehow got Crowdstrike to produce inaccurate results...except that the FBI had already identified the Russians as the hackers even before Crowdstrike came into play.

What false information did Sussmann provide the FBI? So far the only accusation leveled at him was about who he was billing for his hours.
You keep conflating the DNK hack by the Russians with the "exfiltration" of the emails and their transfer to Wikileaks, when in fact, while there is proof of the former, there is none I know of of the latter. So you need to start providing the proof of your claims. Lets start with the Russians stealing the emails and giving them to Wikileaks - you have made that charge a couple dozen times at least without providing one iota of proof. So do you have it or don't you?

Sussman was working for the Campaign (his billing records prove it) when he lied about the Trump campaign having a "back channel" to Russia through Alpha Bank. He was instrumental in carrying out the Clinton campaign's sleazy character assassination of Trump based on completely made up bullshit. He doesn't deserve the benefit of the doubt on anything pertaining to that matter.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You keep conflating the DNK hack by the Russians with the "exfiltration" of the emails and their transfer to Wikileaks, when in fact, while there is proof of the former, there is none I know of of the latter. So you need to start providing the proof of your claims. Lets start with the Russians stealing the emails and giving them to Wikileaks - you have made that charge a couple dozen times at least without providing one iota of proof. So do you have it or don't you?

Sussman was working for the Campaign (his billing records prove it) when he lied about the Trump campaign having a "back channel" to Russia through Alpha Bank. He was instrumental in carrying out the Clinton campaign's sleazy character assassination of Trump based on completely made up bullshit. He doesn't deserve the benefit of the doubt on anything pertaining to that matter.
so you admit Crowstrike found evidence of the Russian hack, they also found evidence of a file they created from extracted emails...but you are pretty sure they just left the emails behind and someone else came along, found it and gave them to wiki.

Raoul_Luke

Yes, it is factual that the contract was between Perkins and Crowdstrike. No, it does not make me think the results of their investigation are questionable.

In the testimony you referenced the head of Crowdstrike said they gave the FBI copies of 10 disk drives. Nobody has come forward to dispute that.

I worked as a contractor for Sprint for 18 months. I know what is required to provide data to a government agency in the way of metadata or even the exact contents of a data stream. I also know what storage costs.

If, in fact, the NSA is capturing all data traffic...how can ransomware even exist? How can hackers stay in business?

The only source of "constant lies" I'm aware of is Trump.
So why would Comey say in his testimony that the FBI agreed to "rely on what Crowdstrike found?" What disk drives were they? Because they do not appear to have been the relevant ones from the servers. Get us the proof that the FBI did a forensic analysis of the DNC server files, okay? Lets start there.

Well, if you are such an IT "expert" you surely understand how a VPN works. If a hacker uses one located in a country that doesn't cooperate with the US authorities, that trace ends in a dead end. They get 100% of traffic on US networks, which would enable them to see the DNC files going somewhere - presumably a Russian VPN if your story is going to hold any water.

Excuse me if I LOL at the idea that the NSA would follow the "rules" with regard to legal data surveillance. There's no warrants involved in their data mining - the ISPs simply hand it over to them (and certainly don't inform their contractors that they are doing so).

Raoul_Luke

so you admit Crowstrike found evidence of the Russian hack, they also found evidence of a file they created from extracted emails...but you are pretty sure they just left the emails behind and someone else came along, found it and gave them to wiki.
I believe Crowdstrike when they say they have no proof whatsoever of the emails being "exfiltrated." Full stop. End of story!

They found what they claim is software "remnants" of hacks that they attributed to "the Russians." What they didn't find is any evidence that the email files were removed by "Russians" (or anyone else for that matter), which lends credence to the VIPS contention that it was downloaded to a thumb drive.

Bronwyn

Unapoligetically Republican
All 80 million of us are traitors?

You should give up on the copy machine bullshit. I've already told you how impossible that would be...but you still try to float that boat...

Yes, treason is treason...so who is the "Enemy" we are at war with that Biden has given aid to?

Treason is "the highest of all crimes"—defined as intentionally betraying one's allegiance by levying war against the government or giving aid or comfort to its enemies. (In re Charge to Grand Jury, 2 Curt.C.C. 630 (D. Mass. Cir. Ct. 1851).) It's the most serious offense one can commit against the government and punishable by imprisonment and death. Treason prosecutions are rare, with around 40 federal prosecutions (and even fewer convictions) in U.S. history.

https://www.criminaldefenselawyer.com/resources/treason.htm
Afghanistan Taliban.