• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The power of a winning hand

EvMetro

Mayor
When we hold a winning hand, it is impossible for our political opponents to slap down our superior arguments and logic. The trick though, is to make sure you have the winning hand before you engage in debate. If I'm going to argue a point, I make sure that I've studied it through the eyes of my opponents, so I don't get caught off guard. By thinking it through in advance, I can plan how my opponents will reply back.

Another way to hold the winning hand is to respect site rules for whatever site you are on. If you don't break site rules, it will make it harder on those who might use censorship for insidious reasons. They will have to put more effort onto redefining your content to where it no longer complies with the rules. Besides, a good set of site rules can benefit a community.

Another way to have the winning hand is with quotes. When I make a statement that multiple people have launched personal attacks and insults against me, it is only because I am prepared to quote these attacks. I actually HAVE the quotes. As some here have seen, I've been accused of personal attacks, but I am able to confidently invite anybody to quote me doing such a thing. The trick is that I don't launch personal attacks against people, so I hold the winning hand.

Ultimately, the trick to having a winning hand is to not post unless you can back it up. Do this and comply with site rules, and nobody can ever out debate you.

EvMetro

Mayor
Another fun way to ensure you have the winning hand is to keep track of the weaknesses of your opponent. An example of this is how I've figured out that my opponents have a blind side, since they subjectively limit themselves to media that supports what they want the truth to be and impose ignorance upon themselves by ignoring media that they could be using if they were objectively looking for the actual truth. Knowing that my opponents cannot differentiate subjectively searching media for what they think the truth is from objectively searching for what the most likely truth is gives me an upper hand. Knowing a much broader spectrum of media that extends beyond the narrow view my opponents have of it gives me an upper hand.

EvMetro

Mayor
Remember that a winning hand means that the only weapon that can be used against it is cheating. When you hold a winning hand, know that all your opponents can do is cheat or back off. They will censor and suppress, and you can bet they will cheat. When your opponents are using corruption to fight your winning hand, they will use every trick from the book of corruption stop you. If they are so afraid of your winning hand that they use corruption as a weapon, you can bet they will exhaust every dirty trick they can.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Personal attacks. threadban.

(good game... come now... play your game... or... fix it. so we can get to debate...)

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Remember that a winning hand means that the only weapon that can be used against it is cheating. When you hold a winning hand, know that all your opponents can do is cheat or back off. They will censor and suppress, and you can bet they will cheat. When your opponents are using corruption to fight your winning hand, they will use every trick from the book of corruption stop you. If they are so afraid of your winning hand that they use corruption as a weapon, you can bet they will exhaust every dirty trick they can.

let me continue your education..

infowars and liberty blah blah arent broader sources..

eliminate your backhands and argumentation against made up shit and ascribed positions...and voila...all is normal.

Indeed... this is a fun game though.