• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The President

Zam-Zam

Senator
“We’ve done all of this while lowering the federal deficit in the two years we’ve been in office $1.7 trillion,” Biden said before incorrectly adding, “Let me say that again — $1.7 trillion we’ve lowered the federal debt.”

The national debt was roughly $27.75 trillion when Biden took office, according to the Congressional Research Service. It is about $31.43 trillion today.

Biden says he cut debt by $1.7T — after increasing it $3.7T (nypost.com)

So what is the President talking about?

Does he understand the difference between deficit and debt? Does he know what he's talking about?

His saying things that are obviously, even comically incorrect are becoming increasingly frequent.

WASHINGTON — President Joe Biden mistakenly asked whether the late Rep. Jackie Walorski, R-Ind., who died in a car wreck in August, was in attendance during a speech Wednesday at the White House Conference on Hunger, Nutrition, and Health.

Biden thanked "all of you here," singling out Walorski and other lawmakers, for their work on hunger as he spoke about his administration's efforts to end hunger in the U.S. by 2030.

"Jackie, are you here? Where's Jackie? I didn’t think she was – she wasn’t going to be here," Biden said.

'Where's Jackie?' President Biden calls out dead congresswoman during speech (yahoo.com)

"More than half the women of my cabinet, more than half the people of my cabinet, more than half the women in my administration are women," Biden said as he commemorated the 30th anniversary of the Family and Medical Leave Act.

Biden also had trouble on multiple occasions while trying to climb the stairs to board Air Force One. He tripped and fell while climbing them during a visit to Poland on Feb. 22, and nearly did so again less than two weeks later during a trip to Alabama.

Biden Blunders: President stumbles his way through gaffe-filled winter (msn.com)

Cognitive decline? Or is this just how he is?

A fair question...

1679404932724.png

It was funny when Ford stumbled...Is it funny now? Or sad?