• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The Problem With Talk Radio

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
I think the majority of the radio show hosts are pro right wing, El Rushbo made Millions off radio, as well as Square head and the rest of them in Cultworld.

I think the majority of the radio show hosts are pro right wing, El Rushbo made Millions off radio, as well as Square head and the rest of them in Cultworld.
Oh yea, I let my dad play some right wing talk radio for me. Dennis Prager, Hugh Hewitt, and it was just awful.
It was just awful. It was like open mic night at the liberal arts College, but worse... the liberal arts college of Hillsdale College.
They had some history major who took time away from making lattes to talk about Winston Churchill in the precise way that left-wingers talk about Barak Obama that drives Right-wingers insane.

If I called Obama " a Maverick, who saved the world" right-wingers would accuse me of being in love with Obama.

But some barista at Hillsdale College got on the radio and spent 15 minutes droning on about how he would Churchill a hand job if he were alive today. He literally said, "he was Maverick who saved the world". It was boring, and a waste of time.

protectionist

Governor
Oh yea, I let my dad play some right wing talk radio for me. Dennis Prager, Hugh Hewitt, and it was just awful.
It was just awful. It was like open mic night at the liberal arts College, but worse... the liberal arts college of Hillsdale College.
They had some history major who took time away from making lattes to talk about Winston Churchill in the precise way that left-wingers talk about Barak Obama that drives Right-wingers insane.

If I called Obama " a Maverick, who saved the world" right-wingers would accuse me of being in love with Obama.

But some barista at Hillsdale College got on the radio and spent 15 minutes droning on about how he would Churchill a hand job if he were alive today. He literally said, "he was Maverick who saved the world". It was boring, and a waste of time.
I get mailers from Hillsdale college every month. If every Democrat (with intelligence) were to read these mailers for a year, the Democratic party would cease to exist.

The Democratic Fiction Party | PoliticalJack.com

MaryAnne

Governor
Churchill was a Leader England needed at the Tim. But he was also voted out of office after the war.

Those who fought, died or wounded were the hero’s, not the Leaders, although I did have a great deal of respect for FDR.