• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The Regime is still Active

Boca

Governor
Sarah McAbee said she wasn’t shocked that federal prosecutors used sentencing “enhancements” to develop a recommendation that her Jan. 6 defendant husband be sent to prison for 14 years for the roughly seven minutes he spent outside the tunnel entrance at the U.S. Capitol.

Boltlady

Mayor
Sarah McAbee said she wasn’t shocked that federal prosecutors used sentencing “enhancements” to develop a recommendation that her Jan. 6 defendant husband be sent to prison for 14 years for the roughly seven minutes he spent outside the tunnel entrance at the U.S. Capitol.
Here we go again. Once more of the information gets released showing what really happened there will be some serious lawsuits. I resent a lot of the expenses that our tax dollars are used for but I will be OK with the cost of those lawsuits.

EatTheRich

President
Isn’t that where the weapons cache was?

Here we go again. Once more of the information gets released showing what really happened there will be some serious lawsuits. I resent a lot of the expenses that our tax dollars are used for but I will be OK with the cost of those lawsuits.
Agreed a waste of Tax Dollars on a trial.They should have shot these traitors..........on sight

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Yes, he spent seven minutes "roughly" attacking police.

Jan. 6 defendant who admitted hitting one officer wants a jury to believe he helped another
Jan. 6 defendant who admitted hitting a police officer is on trial (nbcnews.com)

So you think rioters in the act of brutally attacking police should not be subject to deadly force? Is that only lefty rioters or righty rioters?
My position is extreme , I hate those traitors.Thankfully the Capital Police held their fire but endured many injuries in doing so.Every fool out their should send a letter of thanks.In most of the world an attack on the Capital would have been meet with deadly force.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
He just saying the quiet part out loud. Exactly how they feel about anybody who dares question the Regime.
The rioters were not questioning the regime...which happened to be Trump on Jan 6, 2021. They were violently opposing the use of elections to select the next president.
The goal was to keep Trump in office.