• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The Regime is still Active

The rioters were not questioning the regime...which happened to be Trump on Jan 6, 2021. They were violently opposing the use of elections to select the next president.
The goal was to keep Trump in office.
No, it was just a riot, an embarrassing riot for the country, it was not an insurrection and at NO time was the US Government in danger of falling nor was Trump going to be put back in the White House.

Your betters have used this entire thing as an excuse to carry out a political persecution against people they do not like.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Me? No.

You? Absolutely, a man who bravely claims the he would have shot an unarmed woman twice is all about hate and nothing but.

You are an apologist for corruption and nothing but a Regime stooge.

Goebbels is looking up at all of you and smiling.
I keep trying to get you to provide evidence of your accusations and you post bizarre and childish insults. Telling people to have sex with themselves is hate.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
No, it was just a riot, an embarrassing riot for the country, it was not an insurrection and at NO time was the US Government in danger of falling nor was Trump going to be put back in the White House.

Your betters have used this entire thing as an excuse to carry out a political persecution against people they do not like.
The plan was to overturn the election. The Eastman memo, efforts to recruit unelected and illegal Electors and the riot to stop the count are all evidence it wasn't just a riot.

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Just so happens the people being arrested broke the law...should they be forgiven?

No need to be afraid, unless you attack America.Still I'm more of a man than you , I support America and it's first responders against ALL enemies foreign and domestic
Was that before or after you defunded them?

Your mom will be in any second to give you breakfast under your bed with your blanky you big hunk of man you. Why I bet you can even do a push up.

I keep trying to get you to provide evidence of your accusations and you post bizarre and childish insults. Telling people to have sex with themselves is hate.
Are you crying?

You being told to go have sex with yourself is probably like the sun coming up, you must hear it every day and not just here.

The plan was to overturn the election. The Eastman memo, efforts to recruit unelected and illegal Electors and the riot to stop the count are all evidence it wasn't just a riot.
Yeah, those dastardly memo's, what a rebellion they were going to....OMG they were going to file...... MOTIONS IN COURT....

Oh the humanity.... only sniveling pos would even begin to buy this argument.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Yeah, those dastardly memo's, what a rebellion they were going to....OMG they were going to file...... MOTIONS IN COURT....

Add 61 lawsuits and illegal electors to the riot...

No need to be afraid, unless you attack America.Still I'm more of a man than you , I support America and it's first responders against ALL enemies foreign and domestic

With the national religion of Christian Nation SCOTUS Fourth Reich July 9/11 Islamidiotocracy "one nation under God with equal justice under law" Christiananality pedophilia "serve the Pope or die" thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights - old glorys - old testaments - absentee voting ballots arsonists to mourn the assassination of JFK tautology diatribe George Washington University Hospital Washington, D.C. born USA citizens are Islam suicidal super ego schizoid "Never Again" as bungling GI Joe biding his Arab Islam "death to the infidels" HA MAS ! in your face ChristHitler preyers.....

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Yup...no hate there. Eh sicko?