• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The Republican's top recall candidate that thinks there should be White reparations for slavery.

Colorforms

Senator
This is why the word Deplorables sticks.

Why is that deplorable? Should slave owners not be compensated for the land confiscated from them? It's at least as viable an argument as reparations for blacks, none of whom were ever slaves.

Spamature

President
Why is that deplorable? Should slave owners not be compensated for the land confiscated from them? It's at least as viable an argument as reparations for blacks, none of whom were ever slaves.
So in your opinion, every kidnapper who isn't paid a ransom is having his property confiscated when the hostages he enslaved are freed ?

That's only just one way it's deplorable.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Any former slave owners still alive?

Colorforms

Senator
So in your opinion, every kidnapper who isn't paid a ransom is having his property confiscated when the hostages he enslaved are freed ?

That's only just one way it's deplorable.
What an idiotic thing to say. Slave owners made transactions, just like any other businessmen. If you want to punish the kidnappers, you may want to bomb a few tribes in Africa.

In the meantime, you're defending government land grabs.

Deplorable.

Spamature

President
What an idiotic thing to say. Slave owners made transactions, just like any other businessmen. If you want to punish the kidnappers, you may want to bomb a few tribes in Africa.

In the meantime, you're defending government land grabs.

Deplorable.
So if someone steals your computer and I buy it knowing it was stolen.
It's my property, and anyone who takes it from me (including YOU) is taking my property, and I am owed compensation ?

This is why you folks are dangerous to this country.
You guys will justify ANYTHING, as long as you think it supports your political stance.

You're defending the rights of slave owners.

Not only that, but you might as well be arguing that rescuing a child from his or her molester is denying the pedophile the love and affection they're entitled to.

Day by day it only gets more deplorable with you guys.

Colorforms

Senator
So if someone steals your computer and I buy it knowing it was stolen.
It's my property, and anyone who takes it from me (including YOU) is taking my property, and I am owed compensation ?

This is why you folks are dangerous to this country.
You guys will justify ANYTHING, as long as you think it supports your political stance.

You're defending the rights of slave owners.

Not only that, but you might as well be arguing that rescuing a child from his or her molester is denying the pedophile the love and affection they're entitled to.

Day by day it only gets more deplorable with you guys.
Again, what an idiotic thing to say. If someone takes my computer and sells it, do you expect the government to confiscate the buyer's land?

But keep going with that "your beliefs are dangerous to the country" shtick. It does seem to be all the rage among the fascist left.