• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The right wing lie about Margret Sanger and racism.

Spamature

President
I quoted her directly, with sources.

I edited nothing, added nothing of my own.

And, unlike you, I made no attempt to "explain" what she meant.

So, I guess you're wrong.
No, you partially quoted her, just like the White Supremacist who make this stuff up.

You've blindly followed behind while beating the drum for them.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
This is about @Spamature salvaging the creation story of abortion to give it a moral veneer. An imprimatur of godliness. You know like so many churches have done for homosexuality, communists, and nazis.
Simple revisionism. I’m not sure why anyone would think that is necessary though. We don’t exactly knife through the published quotes of Thomas Edison to legitimize the products of his mind. This is just a very weird foray into odd, needless whitewashing. I guess I need to understand just how very sacred abortion is to its promoters…so much so that it requires a virgin birth. :-/

Spamature

President
Simple revisionism. I’m not sure why anyone would think that is necessary though. We don’t exactly knife through the published quotes of Thomas Edison to legitimize the products of his mind. This is just a very weird foray into odd, needless whitewashing. I guess I need to understand just how very sacred abortion is to its promoters…so much so that it requires a virgin birth. :-/
Rather than ask why I would take the time to debunk them.

Look at the debunking and ask them why they continue to believe this stuff in spite of the facts that dispels their wrongful beliefs ?

How sacred is the truth to those who go out of their way to ignore it ?

God of War

Governor
Do we need to look at the things you've said.
I would dare to guess that some of it is worse than what you attribute to Sanger.

Apparently your house is devoid of mirrors.
Funny how your mind can magnify and distort what people say because what they say is in hard conflict with your bad ideas. Your revisionism (beyond Sanger), bad faith interpretations, and internal narratives do you no justice. They hobble you.

Spamature

President
Margaret Sanger? Dude. Really? I hear Diane Downs needs some image rehab as well.

What the heck?
You know which are the members of the gang when you see how furious some of them get seeing you clean their graffiti off the walls.

You sure seem upset about removing lies and propaganda slogans.

God of War

Governor
I just told you. They are trying to get the churches to accept abortion like too many have homosexuality. They start at the beginning of the story to whitewash it to make it palatable. Look how the Catholic church for decades has not confronted the Molech worshipers in their midst.

This plane of existence is Satan's realm in moral terms.

Spamature

President
Funny how your mind can magnify and distort what people say because what they say is in hard conflict with your bad ideas. Your revisionism (beyond Sanger), bad faith interpretations, and internal narratives do you no justice. They hobble you.
Your posts are still here.
I am magnifying NOTHING.
You know it, and I know it.

If my post are in bad faith then you should have no problem debunking them as easily as I debunked your bad faith posts.

But that's not happening, now, is it ?

Ball is in your court...

Spamature

President
I just told you. They are trying to get the churches to accept abortion like too many have homosexuality. They start at the beginning of the story to whitewash it to make it palatable. Look how the Catholic church for decades has not confronted the Molech worshipers in their midst.

This plane of existence is Satan's realm in moral terms.
You know, born again Christian believe Catholics are going to Hell, right ?

God of War

Governor
Your posts are still here.
I am magnifying NOTHING.
You know it, and I know it.

If my post are in bad faith then you should have no problem debunking them as easily as I debunked your bad faith posts.

But that's not happening, now, is it ?

Ball is in your court...
The ball has ALWAYS been in your court. You've never hit it back.

God of War

Governor
Then ask some protestants.

It was kind of the whole point of their existence.
You're conflating evangelicals and protestants and your thread of thought seems to display a small knowldege base of what Catholics and Protestants were to each other.

I tell you I'm not an evangelical type and yet you ask me to ask protestants what evangelicals think about Catholics, why?

Spamature

President
You're conflating evangelicals and protestants and your thread of thought seems to display a small knowldege base of what Catholics and Protestants were to each other.

I tell you I'm not an evangelical type and yet you ask me to ask protestants what evangelicals think about Catholics, why?
Are you going to try to tell me the Evangelicals in the US are not Protestants ?

God of War

Governor
And that is ?
Protestants are Baptist, Methodist, Presbyterians, Amish, Mennonites, Calvinist, Lutherans, Anglicans, Episcopalians, ...

It's non-denominational churches that are largely defined as evangelicals (you do have Evangelical Lutherans but... nah just so much big bang background noise). A lot of TV "Christian" programming is these evangelicals types.

No matter how much the Mormons yap they are not Christian they are not because they (like Islam) falsely add a prophet beyond Jesus Christ.

Not to leave them out you do have the Orthodox Russian and Orthodox Greek churches which were more contemporaneous to the early Catholic Church.

What makes you a Christian and saves your soul is the Nicene Creed. Catholics basically and sufficiently profess the Nicene Creed. They are likely saved. I don't know about their clergy though.
-----------------------
I believe in one God, the Father Almighty, maker of heaven and earth and of all things visible and invisible. And in one Lord Jesus Christ, the only‐begotten Son of God, begotten of His Father before all worlds, God of God, Light of Light, very God of very God, begotten, not made, being of one substance with the Father, by whom all things were made; who for us men and for our salvation came down from heaven and was incarnate by the Holy Spirit of the virgin Mary and was made man; and was crucified also for us under Pontius Pilate. He suffered and was buried. And the third day He rose again according to the Scriptures and ascended into heaven and sits at the right hand of the Father. And He will come again with glory to judge both the living and the dead, whose kingdom will have no end. And I believe in the Holy Spirit, the Lord and giver of life, who proceeds from the Father and the Son, who with the Father and the Son together is worshiped and glorified, who spoke by the prophets. And I believe in one holy Christian and apostolic Church I acknowledge one Baptism for the remission of sins, and I look for the resurrection of the dead and the life of the world to come. Amen