• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The right wing lie about Margret Sanger and racism.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
I just told you. They are trying to get the churches to accept abortion like too many have homosexuality. They start at the beginning of the story to whitewash it to make it palatable. Look how the Catholic church for decades has not confronted the Molech worshipers in their midst.

This plane of existence is Satan's realm in moral terms.
Same story, different day. But it’s a VERY short path to perdition WRT churches. So many snapped to attention when state governors issued edicts to shut down while liquor stores and pot dispensaries never closed (essential…you know). Lefty isn’t terribly stealthy. Arrogance never is.

But, abortion in particular is flat out a holy communion for these guys. I guess they need Sanger to be Mary.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Reading this letter makes it clear that Sanger was for her time a socially progressive woman who and a keen insight on race relations in this country.

Here are some of the right wing lies that have been debunked by fact checking.

Here is a link to the letter most often used by the right to claim that Sanger was as racist.

In it, she is misquoted out of context to give the appearance she wanted, "to exterminate the negro population".

It is a shame that the people who claim piety often build that declaration on a foundation of LIES.
Have you read any of her writings and did you know that Sanger studied about abortion in Germany. It doesn't get more racist than that.

God of War

Governor
Same story, different day. But it’s a VERY short path to perdition WRT churches. So many snapped to attention when state governors issued edicts to shut down while liquor stores and pot dispensaries never closed (essential…you know). Lefty isn’t terribly stealthy. Arrogance never is.

But, abortion in particular is flat out a holy communion for these guys. I guess they need Sanger to be Mary.
Our great heritage of denominational churches are no more. Their anemic attendance says it all. They rewrote the Bible trying to regain "popularity." They are corrupted and so America is corrupted.

Spamature

President
Nothing is made up. Every quote is sourced.

If you have a problem with Ms. Sanger's words, that's on you.
I said Like not that it was made up.

My problem is you gynephobes knowingly skipping the context of her writing in an effort to rework her words into the opposite of what she met.

Funny how I keep debunking this Sanger stuff with the actual docs.

That tells you, you are on the side of the liars.

That fault is your own, and you can correct it anytime you feel you have the honesty to do what is right.

Zam-Zam

Senator
I said Like not that it was made up.

My problem is you gynephobes knowingly skipping the context of her writing in an effort to rework her words into the opposite of what she met.

Funny how I keep debunking this Sanger stuff with the actual docs.

That tells you, you are on the side of the liars.

That fault is your own, and you can correct it anytime you feel you have the honesty to do what is right.
I get it...You're frustrated that you can't control the narrative. Quoting Ms. Sanger directly verbatim without your spin is out-of-bounds for you.

It's all good.

Spamature

President
I get it...You're frustrated that you can't control the narrative. Quoting Ms. Sanger directly verbatim without your spin is out-of-bounds for you.

It's all good.
Verbatim means in exactly the same words as were used originally.

You leave out parts of the statement in order to change the context.

You are not using the exact same words.

You are editing the words of that person.