• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The rumor is Biden and Trump won't debate.

TBLee

Governor
Joe handed himself well in his press conference yesterday. He looked great for a man of his years. Trim, fit, easy going, articlulate and chose his words carefully. He also clearly stated that he CAN’T WAIT to debate Trump 3 times. My prediction is that after old Joe beats Trump like a drum in the first one, pussy Trump will bail on the other two crying about the moderators. I also predict that a good number of his followers will still support him and his cowardly ways and cry with him. I CAN’T WAIT either. This coming Holiday a Season will truly be a time to celebrate and give thanks. This Christmas will be special.
If you were truly honest with yourself, you would admit Joe struggled. He had a difficult time completing his thoughts (even when they were written down for him). I too can't wait for the debates. I truly hope they happen as scheduled. Three debates, starting at 9 pm and lasting 90 minutes with no commercial breaks. We shall see ;)

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
If you were truly honest with yourself, you would admit Joe struggled. He had a difficult time completing his thoughts (even when they were written down for him). I too can't wait for the debates. I truly hope they happen as scheduled. Three debates, starting at 9 pm and lasting 90 minutes with no commercial breaks. We shall see ;)
Joe didn’t struggle...he has looked better than trump so far. Trump‘s handlers had to pull him off the air after the Lysol related comments, things aren’t looking good For him either.if and when they do debate, it will be like watching two geriatric mental patients arguing about who gets to eat the last pudding. :)

Hopefully for trump, there are no ramps to get on rom off of the stage. :)

TBLee

Governor
Joe didn’t struggle...he has looked better than trump so far. Trump‘s handlers had to pull him off the air after the Lysol related comments, things aren’t looking good For him either.if and when they do debate, it will be like watching two geriatric mental patients arguing about who gets to eat the last pudding. :)
He did indeed struggle. Biden had a difficult time turning his thoughts into words several times. What I saw, was cognitive issues. If you didn't, it is ok, I can live with that as it does not negate what I witnessed. Enjoy your Thursday! :cool:

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
He did indeed struggle. Biden had a difficult time turning his thoughts into words several times. What I saw, was cognitive issues. If you didn't, it is ok, I can live with that as it does not negate what I witnessed. Enjoy your Thursday! :cool:
Uncle Touchy Biden has come off as confused and weird for decades.
Apparently the rest of the world is aware of Biden’s mental issues, just not the Democrats.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Oh, thanks dr tb lee. As a fellow fake doctor, I diagnose trump with dementia and likely early stage Parkinson’s. Hope he can live out his life in peace. Have a. Grrrrreat day!! :) :)

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY

TBLee

Governor
Oh, thanks dr tb lee. As a fellow fake doctor, I diagnose trump with dementia and likely early stage Parkinson’s. Hope he can live out his life in peace. Have a. Grrrrreat day!! :) :)
You crack me up. :D Several times you have tried desperately to insult me, and failed when you go on to diagnose Trump, doing yourself exactly what you claim I have done. Hypocrisy at his highest level. You keep doing you NW, as the entertainment value is well worth the read. You never let me down. ;)

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
You crack me up. :D Several times you have tried desperately to insult me, and failed when you go on to diagnose Trump, doing yourself exactly what you claim I have done. Hypocrisy at his highest level. You keep doing you NW, as the entertainment value is well worth the read. You never let me down. ;)
LOL, you felt like you could diagnose Biden, so that opens the door to diagnose trump. I'm as much of a doctor as you are, so why not, right? Haha!

That's fine because re-broadcast of the Democrat Primary Debates can fill that dead air time. Either way old debates or new debates are going to bury Demented Joe.

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ummm.... satisfaction.
The polls will tighten (not that I put much stock in them anyway) and Biden will be forced to debate, assuming he is still the nominee which I have my doubts about.

If the silent majority exists, Trump will win this election in a landslide. Trump campaign needs to start tying all this defund the police, lawlessness, the violence that is on the rise in Dem run cities across the country, etc. directly to Joe Biden.

Should be easy since AOC is part of his campaign and for example does not think 1 billion from the NYPD is enough.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
Desperate leftists are humorous.

Everyone in DC knows Biden has been the dumbest man there since the 70's. Even before his brain surgeries.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Like I said previously, your hypocrisy is noted. Damn, you just make this way too easy! :cool:
LOL, the point of my post is to point out your hypocrisy. If you can diagnose Biden, I can diagnose trump. Haha, you're exposed. :)