• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The rumor is Biden and Trump won't debate.

reason10

Governor
When you write “haha” as “ha ha ha”, it seems like you’re laughing like Stephen Hawking. :)

And trump sounds as demented as Joe does. Do you think he will have any more Lysol injection ideas?

Hopefully there won’t be any big, scary ramps for trump. ;)

“ha ha ha ha ha“
Joe is going to lose whether he debates or not. He is not qualified to run a lemonade stand, much less a country.

And so far, Trump has done a better job than ALL past Democrat presidents combined. America doesn't want to go back to the poverty days of the Obama.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Joe is going to lose whether he debates or not. He is not qualified to run a lemonade stand, much less a country.

And so far, Trump has done a better job than ALL past Democrat presidents combined. America doesn't want to go back to the poverty days of the Obama.
Negative. :cool:
You sound like your falling apart. Biden will win and you will have to find a way to deal with it. :)

reason10

Governor
You sound like your falling apart. Biden will win and you will have to find a way to deal with it. :)
Biden will not win because he is an incompetent racist and has too much baggage to run on. He is AFRAID to get onstage with Trump because Trump will humiliate his racist ass from one block to another.

You had better get used to four more years of President Trump.

Spamature

President

Racist ?

1593724866233.png

TBLee

Governor
Falling apart? How so? The reality is either way it will have very little impact on my day to day life. My husband and I will be retiring early in less than a month. I do believe the election will impact our adult children. Hoping for the best, which would be Joe Biden staying in his basement.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Falling apart? How so? The reality is either way it will have very little impact on my day to day life. My husband and I will be retiring early in less than a month. I do believe the election will impact our adult children. Hoping for the best, which would be Joe Biden staying in his basement.
I have done well under trump. I did well under Obama. It is what it is. But with trump being such an ugly person, I would be proud of my country if we showed him the door. But like you, I’ll live either way. :)

TBLee

Governor
I have done well under trump. I did well under Obama. It is what it is. But with trump being such an ugly person, I would be proud of my country if we showed him the door. But like you, I’ll live either way. :)
And I believe Biden has had 40 plus years to get it right. He has very little to show for his years in politics. At this point I do not trust Bidens abilities. I believe he does have cognitive issues that will impact his decision making ability. I believe he is being used, and its pitiful that his own family is allowing it to happen. I would never ever vote for Joe Biden.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
And I believe Biden has had 40 plus years to get it right. He has very little to show for his years in politics. At this point I do not trust Bidens abilities. I believe he does have cognitive issues that will impact his decision making ability. I believe he is being used, and its pitiful that his own family is allowing it to happen. I would never ever vote for Joe Biden.
Fair enough. And I believe that trump suffers from severe mental illness. I believe he has driven this country into the ground and is an awful embarrassment to the world. I believe he’s racist, unintelligent, a criminal and an awful person. I would never ever vote for Donald trump. I guess that’s that. :)

TBLee

Governor
Fair enough. And I believe that trump suffers from severe mental illness. I believe he has driven this country into the ground and is an awful embarrassment to the world. I believe he’s racist, unintelligent, a criminal and an awful person. I would never ever vote for Donald trump. I guess that’s that. :)
Trump has without a doubt NOT driven this country into the ground. Our economy was the best it had been in many, many years...before the pandemic. Its naïve to think otherwise. Joe Biden has a VERY long history of making racist statements, and associating with true racists. His history is there for all to see. Perhaps you are too young to remember, but I am not. We will see during the debates exactly where both stand, we will also see who can follow along, for 90 minutes. I am confident it will be difficult for Biden, and at this point and time I am not 100% convinced we will see 3 debates as scheduled, starting at 9 pm, and lasting 90 minutes with no commercial breaks. If we do, it could indeed be a turning point.

Spamature

President
Trump has without a doubt NOT driven this country into the ground. Our economy was the best it had been in many, many years...before the pandemic. Its naïve to think otherwise. Joe Biden has a VERY long history of making racist statements, and associating with true racists. His history is there for all to see. Perhaps you are too young to remember, but I am not. We will see during the debates exactly where both stand, we will also see who can follow along, for 90 minutes. I am confident it will be difficult for Biden, and at this point and time I am not 100% convinced we will see 3 debates as scheduled, starting at 9 pm, and lasting 90 minutes with no commercial breaks. If we do, it could indeed be a turning point.
The economy will have to shut down again or hundreds of thousands will die. Other countries are not having this problem. That is ALL on Trump. He never had better job numbers than Obama best or even last year or surpassed Obama best year of GDP growth.

Trump has a long history of being sued by both state and federal govt for racist business practices. In 2016 he was even endorsed by the Klan.

1593732015039.png

Biden spent last year in how many debates against people who would have torn Trump a new one.

When was the last time Trump was even in a debate where he won ?

TBLee

Governor
The economy will have to shut down again or hundreds of thousands will die. Other countries are not having this problem. That is ALL on Trump. He never had better job numbers than Obama best or even last year or surpassed Obama best year of GDP growth.

Trump has a long history of being sued by both state and federal govt for racist business practices. In 2016 he was even endorsed by the Klan.

View attachment 54126

Biden spent last year in how many debates against people who would have torn Trump a new one.

When was the last time Trump was even in a debate where he won ?
Negative. Silly post, as usual.

Spamature

President
Negative. Silly post, as usual.
The silly post was one trying to shift the blame from Trump to the virus when other countries have handled the virus far better than his govt did.

We just broke another world record with 53k new infections today so far and the day isn't even over yet.

TBLee

Governor
The silly post was one trying to shift the blame from Trump to the virus when other countries have handled the virus far better than his govt did.

We just broke another record with 53k new infections today so far and the day isn't even over yet.
You are on a roll...another silly post. ;)

TBLee

Governor
Do you think the thousands possibly headed for ventilators and an agonizing death think our record infection rate silly ?
Testing positive is NOT a death sentence. Mortality rates are down. The more you test, the more positives. Now, with that being said, yes I still believe the majority of your posts are silly. Baiting and mistruths galore. We all have come to realize, that is just how you roll. :cool:

Spamature

President
Testing positive is NOT a death sentence. Mortality rates are down. The more you test, the more positives. Now, with that being said, yes I still believe the majority of your posts are silly. Baiting and mistruths galore. We all have come to realize, that is just how you roll. :cool:
It will be a death sentence for some.

You know that.

Those people would not have had to die from this if Trump handed Edited up the response.