• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The Russians did not hack the DNC

middleview

President
Supporting Member
No, it's not "evidence of a Crime." I have told you over and over how the whole deal looks fishy, what with Downer being a Clinton crony and all. And with all the really solid evidence that has come out the past few months about how the whole "Russian collusion" thing was a Clinton campaign dirty trick, it looks like it was a set up even more so than when I was telling you it was years ago. Just another example of something I was right about that you had all wrong. If you had an ounce of integrity you'd admit it - instead you cling to the fictional accounts that sound goofier with each passing revelation.

We don't know what the hacker had in mind, because we don't know who it was. The idea that they were out to help Trump sounds good in theory but it wasn't the Russians, who clearly would have preferred Hillary:

View attachment 70304

It seems more likely to me that it was someone looking to hurt Hillary and Trump, as usual, just lucked out.

As for the Bidens, is there ironclad evidence they are committing crimes? Nope. It's just me doing a logical analysis of the circumstantial evidence and drawing a conclusion. That has served me well over the years and when the Republicans win in November and the investigations start I'm betting the Bidens don't come out smelling like roses. Will any of the evidence produced change your mind? I doubt it. You seem to enjoy being wrong about everything.
1. Downer was hardly a Clinton Crony. He signed an agreement between the Clinton global initiative and the Australian government to fund an AIDS project in Asia Pacific.
You claim that looks fishy and yet it was what, two months between Downer's conversation with Papadopolous and when Downer told the US about it....(after the Wiki email dump).

2. Why isn't it fishy that Manafort shared internal polling data with Kliminik...a known Russian agent. The simple explanation is that Manafort hoped the Russians would focus on the states where Trump needed help...

U.S. has new intel that Manafort friend Kilimnik gave Trump campaign data to Russia
Paul Manafort was chair of the Trump campaign for part of 2016. Kilimnik had worked for him in Ukraine. U.S. officials say Kilimnik is a Russian spy.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
1. Downer was hardly a Clinton Crony. He signed an agreement between the Clinton global initiative and the Australian government to fund an AIDS project in Asia Pacific.
You claim that looks fishy and yet it was what, two months between Downer's conversation with Papadopolous and when Downer told the US about it....(after the Wiki email dump).

2. Why isn't it fishy that Manafort shared internal polling data with Kliminik...a known Russian agent. The simple explanation is that Manafort hoped the Russians would focus on the states where Trump needed help...

U.S. has new intel that Manafort friend Kilimnik gave Trump campaign data to Russia
Paul Manafort was chair of the Trump campaign for part of 2016. Kilimnik had worked for him in Ukraine. U.S. officials say Kilimnik is a Russian spy.

This Ambassador Downer?

1652829998699.png

Nah, he doesn't know the Clintons at all (obviously).

As for your linked article - thanks for the laughs. Two unnamed Biden Treasury Department sources? Why would they lie, right? I told you why Manafort was giving the polling data to Kilimnik - they had a long simmering dispute about money and it was an effort to intimidate him into resolving it favorably to Manafort.

From your link:

The officials did not disclose when or how the U.S. came into possession of the new intelligence about Kilimnik, including whether or not the information was developed during the Trump or Biden administrations. The officials did not identify the source or type of intelligence that had been developed.

A spokesperson for the U.S. Treasury declined to comment.

This is a classic Democrat disinformation effort.

Look the Sussman trial started today and clearly the evidence shows Hillary's people were all up in the whole "Russian collusion" narrative. That they were successful in elevating it into a FBI investigation is a testament to the Clinton's power or the corruption of the deep state or both. Your continued endorsement of this false narrative calls your sanity into question.

Raoul_Luke

No there are not...again, if you have specific crimes evidenced by the laptop...what are they? The NYPost implies unethical or criminal acts...but dodges actually saying what they are. You use the same tactics.
Look, you were ENTIRELY WRONG about the ENTIRE "Russian collusion" situation; ENTIRELY WRONG about the Covid "interventions; and you were ENTIRELY WRONG about Biden being the "right guy for the job." I don't really feel all that intimidated by your demands on this matter - lets wait until the Republicans take over Congress and we get to see the full evidence. Clearly the Vice President's son flying around the world on AF2 making multi-million and billion $$$ deals is not normal behavior - it stinks to high heaven even if he isn't a crack addicted sex maniac. That he is a degenerate only makes it even more likely that these deals weren't all on the up and up. It's simple logic - like the simple logic I used to be on the right side of all three of the examples I gave above.

Raoul_Luke

The dishonesty evident in your posts is laughable. You claim The meetings between republicans and foreigners is my evidence of a Crime...that is a lie. I posted the meetings with Russian diplomats and Putin cronies were reasons for an investigation into whether or not those meetings had any link to the effort by Russia to help Trump. That you stick to the DNC hack and ignore hacks in all 50 states...as well as the Russian social media campaign is just you sticking to the Trump party line.
None of that had any effect on the election. That you keep bleating about that sh*t long after the facts are out confirming there was no "Russian collusion" predicate - that it was all a complete fabricated character assassination by the Clinton campaign - proves EXACTLY who the "laughable" one here is (and it's not me).

EatTheRich

President
Look, you were ENTIRELY WRONG about the ENTIRE "Russian collusion" situation; ENTIRELY WRONG about the Covid "interventions; and you were ENTIRELY WRONG about Biden being the "right guy for the job." I don't really feel all that intimidated by your demands on this matter - lets wait until the Republicans take over Congress and we get to see the full evidence. Clearly the Vice President's son flying around the world on AF2 making multi-million and billion $$$ deals is not normal behavior - it stinks to High heaven even if he isn't a crack addicted sex maniac. That he is a degenerate only makes it even more likely that these deals weren't all on the up and up. It's simple logic - like the simple logic I used to be on the right side of all three of the examples I gave above.
Why didn’t the Trump family and cronies flying around the world making bigger deals with government imprimatur on behalf of the Trump family fortune which, unlike Biden, Trump did not place under blind management in an investment fund, warrant similar scrutiny then? Why did states which pursued your approach to Covid end up with the highest death rate peaks? Why did you passionately defend the activities of Russian intelligence wrt the election?

EatTheRich

President
It doesn't ignore Trump - it simply hews to the truth. I'm sure Trump is a sleezebag, con man. But logic says if he was a tax cheat, or corrupt business man, he'd have been indicted by now.
He’s pleaded or been found guilty or liable nearly a dozen times, and been indicted many times more.

EatTheRich

President
None of that had any effect on the election. That you keep bleating about that sh*t long after the facts are out confirming there was no "Russian collusion" predicate - that it was all a complete fabricated character assassination by the Clinton campaign - proves EXACTLY who the "laughable" one here is (and it's not me).
The IG handpicked by Trump said there was adequate predicate for the investigation. I oppose these sorts of security witch hunts on principle, but certainly such people as Julian Bond, Martin Luther King, Gus Hall, and Eugene Dennis were all investigated on far flimsier grounds.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
The issue isn't whether or not a single vote changed from Clinton to Trump. It was about whether or not anyone in the Trump campaign, in any of those approximately 100 contacts with the Russian government or Putin cronies involved even implied concessions in return for the actions the Russians took to help Trump.

Your "completely fabricated" bullshit ignores the facts. Carter Page did brag about being an advisor to the Kremlin. He did meet with the deputy prime minister and with the #2 guy at Rosnoft. We don't know what was said...but we do know that Russia was the #1 suspect in the theft of DNC email and the publication by Wikileaks. We do know that the Russians had hundreds of social media accounts pumping out pro-Trump posts...and we know the Russians hacked into election related systems around the country.

Why did the Trump DOJ initiate the Mueller investigation? What has Durham come up with in three years?

You're a joke.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
It doesn't ignore Trump - it simply hews to the truth. I'm sure Trump is a sleezebag, con man. But logic says if he was a tax cheat, or corrupt business man, he'd have been indicted by now.
Funny thing...If Biden was neck deep in corrupt acts and cheating on his taxes he'd have been indicted by now...right?

Your "logic" leans right....

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Look, you were ENTIRELY WRONG about the ENTIRE "Russian collusion" situation; ENTIRELY WRONG about the Covid "interventions; and you were ENTIRELY WRONG about Biden being the "right guy for the job." I don't really feel all that intimidated by your demands on this matter - lets wait until the Republicans take over Congress and we get to see the full evidence. Clearly the Vice President's son flying around the world on AF2 making multi-million and billion $$$ deals is not normal behavior - it stinks to High heaven even if he isn't a crack addicted sex maniac. That he is a degenerate only makes it even more likely that these deals weren't all on the up and up. It's simple logic - like the simple logic I used to be on the right side of all three of the examples I gave above.
Funny your logic seems to be dramatically bent to keep from admitting facts are facts...

middleview

President
Supporting Member
This Ambassador Downer?

View attachment 70374

As for your linked article - thanks for the laughs. Two unnamed Biden Treasury Department sources? Why would they lie, right? I told you why Manafort was giving the polling data to Kilimnik - they had a long simmering dispute about money and it was an effort to intimidate him into resolving it favorably to Manafort.

From your link:

The officials did not disclose when or how the U.S. came into possession of the new intelligence about Kilimnik, including whether or not the information was developed during the Trump or Biden administrations. The officials did not identify the source or type of intelligence that had been developed.

Look the Sussman trial started today and clearly the evidence shows Hillary's people were all up in the whole "Russian collusion" narrative. That they were successful in elevating it into a FBI investigation is a testament to the Clinton's power or the corruption of the deep state or both. Your continued endorsement of this false narrative calls your sanity into question.
You called Downer a Clinton crony. That they shook hands as they signed the agreement to implement an AIDS program in the Asia Pacific area isn't proof of anything close to the idea that Downer was part of some giant conspiracy to slander Trump. What Downer told his contacts in the US government was that Papadopolous knew in advance of the rumor that the Russians had dirt on Clinton. Downer actually communicated that conversation to his own government the day after it happened, but didn't tell the US for more than a month.

You claim Manafort shared internal polling data to intimidate Kilimnik...Where did you get that info? Seems like a pretty lame excuse to avoid admitting the obvious...it was a road map to show where they needed help.

Yes, the Sussman trial is going to show whether or not Durham can prove that Sussman approached the FBI lawyer with that questionable info on DNS lookups from systems at Trump tower for a Russian bank....FBI folks say they looked at it and figured it was useless...and it went no further.

As I said before...Durham has been working for three years and has produced one bogus charge that he will fail to make into anything more substantial.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
This Ambassador Downer?

View attachment 70374

From your link:

By the way...Solomon was fired by The Hill. His reporting has been discredited and he provided no verifiable source for his info on Kilimnick.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
The issue isn't whether or not a single vote changed from Clinton to Trump. It was about whether or not anyone in the Trump campaign, in any of those approximately 100 contacts with the Russian government or Putin cronies involved even implied concessions in return for the actions the Russians took to help Trump.

Your "completely fabricated" bullshit ignores the facts. Carter Page did brag about being an advisor to the Kremlin. He did meet with the deputy prime minister and with the #2 guy at Rosnoft. We don't know what was said...but we do know that Russia was the #1 suspect in the theft of DNC email and the publication by Wikileaks. We do know that the Russians had hundreds of social media accounts pumping out pro-Trump posts...and we know the Russians hacked into election related systems around the country.

Why did the Trump DOJ initiate the Mueller investigation? What has Durham come up with in three years?

You're a joke.

Raoul_Luke

You called Downer a Clinton crony. That they shook hands as they signed the agreement to implement an AIDS program in the Asia Pacific area isn't proof of anything close to the idea that Downer was part of some giant conspiracy to slander Trump. What Downer told his contacts in the US government was that Papadopolous knew in advance of the rumor that the Russians had dirt on Clinton. Downer actually communicated that conversation to his own government the day after it happened, but didn't tell the US for more than a month.

You claim Manafort shared internal polling data to intimidate Kilimnik...Where did you get that info? Seems like a pretty lame excuse to avoid admitting the obvious...it was a road map to show where they needed help.

Yes, the Sussman trial is going to show whether or not Durham can prove that Sussman approached the FBI lawyer with that questionable info on DNS lookups from systems at Trump tower for a Russian bank....FBI folks say they looked at it and figured it was useless...and it went no further.

As I said before...Durham has been working for three years and has produced one bogus charge that he will fail to make into anything more substantial.
Yes, he greased the Clintons' palms with a cool $30 mil - noting to see here move along.

Do you have any information about how much of that money made it to actual AIDS programs in the Asia-Pacific? I didn't think so.

So the "Treasury Department" is now an "intelligence agency? What a joke!

Other "U.S. officials say he was a US intelligence asset. Is there any proof he was working for the Kremlin? Nah, you pulled it out of your ass.

Yeah, and Sussman was billing the Clinton campaign for that effort. Did you forget that part? Durham has already exposed the deep abiding role of the Clinton campaign in the entire Russian collusion narrative. Did you forget that part too?