• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The Russians did not hack the DNC

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
The issue isn't whether or not a single vote changed from Clinton to Trump. It was about whether or not anyone in the Trump campaign, in any of those approximately 100 contacts with the Russian government or Putin cronies involved even implied concessions in return for the actions the Russians took to help Trump.

Your "completely fabricated" bullshit ignores the facts. Carter Page did brag about being an advisor to the Kremlin. He did meet with the deputy prime minister and with the #2 guy at Rosnoft. We don't know what was said...but we do know that Russia was the #1 suspect in the theft of DNC email and the publication by Wikileaks. We do know that the Russians had hundreds of social media accounts pumping out pro-Trump posts...and we know the Russians hacked into election related systems around the country.

Why did the Trump DOJ initiate the Mueller investigation? What has Durham come up with in three years?

You're a joke.
Is there any proof, or even hard evidence, after years of deep investigations into these activities, that any of them did? Nah, you're too busy regurgitating completely discredited theories and cheap guilt by association character assassination to look into the distinct and abject absence of any such evidence.

Raoul_Luke

By the way...Solomon was fired by The Hill. His reporting has been discredited and he provided no verifiable source for his info on Kilimnick.
For using unidentified sources - you know, like your reporter in that NBC disinformation piece did. LOL!

Raoul_Luke

Funny your logic seems to be dramatically bent to keep from admitting facts are facts...

It doesn't ignore Trump - it simply hews to the truth. I'm sure Trump is a sleezebag, con man. But logic says if he was a tax cheat, or corrupt business man, he'd have been indicted by now.
The overarching fact is that Trump remains unindicted.

Raoul_Luke

Funny thing...If Biden was neck deep in corrupt acts and cheating on his taxes he'd have been indicted by now...right?

Your "logic" leans right....
Trump has been under investigation for a decade. Link us to all the investigations of Biden, why don't ya...

Raoul_Luke

The IG handpicked by Trump said there was adequate predicate for the investigation. I oppose these sorts of security witch hunts on principle, but certainly such people as Julian Bond, Martin Luther King, Gus Hall, and Eugene Dennis were all investigated on far flimsier grounds.
While guys like Biden go around being referred to in the national press as "the senator from MBNA" without ever even being sniffed by the gendarmes, amirite?

Raoul_Luke

Why didn’t the Trump family and cronies flying around the world making bigger deals with government imprimatur on behalf of the Trump family fortune which, unlike Biden, Trump did not place under blind management in an investment fund, warrant similar scrutiny then? Why did states which pursued your approach to Covid end up with the highest death rate peaks? Why did you passionately defend the activities of Russian intelligence wrt the election?
Where did I ever suggest they didn't? No states pursued my "approach to covid." Sweden did the most and ended up coming through it just fine:

I didn't - I passionately defended the facts.

EatTheRich

President
Where did I ever suggest they didn't? No states pursued my "approach to covid." Sweden did the most and ended up coming through it just fine:

When you attacked the idea of investigating their funny business.

Sweden had a considerably higher death rate than places that took a more rational approach.

EatTheRich

President
Criminal indictments? Got a link?

EatTheRich

President

How many times did you defend Guccifer 2.0 before finding out they were Russian intelligence?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
For using unidentified sources - you know, like your reporter in that NBC disinformation piece did. LOL!
He got fired for using his own lawyers as sources and keeping that hidden. His stories have been shown to be more rumor and innuendo than based in fact. He was fired by Fox news as well as The Hill

Fox News Parts Ways With John Solomon, Architect of Trump’s Ukraine Conspiracies

The pro-Trump writer became a paid contributor as he was a fixture on Fox’s right-wing opinion programming, despite the network’s research arm warning of his “disinformation.”

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Is there any proof, or even hard evidence, after years of deep investigations into these activities, that any of them did? Nah, you're too busy regurgitating completely discredited theories and cheap guilt by association character assassination to look into the distinct and abject absence of any such evidence.
You keep arguing that there should have been no investigation.

There was a crime committed. All informed sources have implicated the Russian intelligence services. You are stuck on blaming some unnamed worker at the DNC for wanting to help Trump...but have no evidence what so ever...not even circumstantial evidence. The crime was clearly intended to benefit the Trump campaign.

You've relied on statements by Assange, as if he is a credible source. Of course, Putin and Trump wouldn't lie...right? But the FBI and the heads of US intelligence services would. Would that be your version of character assassination?

That there was no monitor in place when the extracted email was copied from the email servers does not mean the idea that it was the Russians is discredited. What is discredited is the idea that the NSA is capturing all internet traffic.

Raoul_Luke

You keep arguing that there should have been no investigation.

There was a Crime committed. All informed sources have implicated the Russian intelligence services. You are stuck on blaming some unnamed worker at the DNC for wanting to help Trump...but have no evidence what so ever...not even circumstantial evidence. The Crime was clearly intended to benefit the Trump campaign.

You've relied on statements by Assange, as if he is a credible source. Of course, Putin and Trump wouldn't lie...right? But the FBI and the heads of US intelligence services would. Would that be your version of character assassination?

That there was no monitor in place when the extracted email was copied from the email servers does not mean the idea that it was the Russians is discredited. What is discredited is the idea that the NSA is capturing all internet traffic.
Where did I ever say there shouldn't have been an investigation of the DNC hack? I'd love to see areal (public) investigation of that. One focused on:

1. Why was the server not made available to the FBI?
2. Why was Crowdstrike unable to substantiate that the emails had even been pulled off the server (which implies an inside job).
3. Why hasn't Assange been deposed?
4. What exactly is the evidence possessed by "all informed sources (lefty euphemism for "unidentified deep staters," contrary to Crowdstrike's finding, that the Russian government got their hands on those emails (and how).
5. What is their evidence that proves these Russians are the ones who provided them to Wikileaks?

There was a monitor in place when the emails were "exfiltrated." The dates of the latest emails in the Wikileaks trove were a week to ten days after Crowdstrike was hired to look into the hack. I provided you a link that showed they collect about 75% of all internet traffic (think: anything that hits a backbone). How would the "Russians" get those emails to, well, "Russia" without traversing a backbone?

That is what I want to see investigated!

Raoul_Luke

He got fired for using his own lawyers as sources and keeping that hidden. His stories have been shown to be more rumor and innuendo than based in fact. He was fired by Fox news as well as The Hill

Fox News Parts Ways With John Solomon, Architect of Trump’s Ukraine Conspiracies

The pro-Trump writer became a paid contributor as he was a fixture on Fox’s right-wing opinion programming, despite the network’s research arm warning of his “disinformation.”
And again, none of his stories were removed. He used "unnamed sources" - just like your NBC story on Kilimnik. Were "his lawyers" in a position to provide factual information on the matters he wrote about? Evidently the were, or you'd be "hair on fire" incensed about his failure to retract the stories.

As for his reporting on Ukraine efforts to hurt Trump in 2016, he's not alone:

Raoul_Luke

How many times did you defend Guccifer 2.0 before finding out they were Russian intelligence?
Look who's bandying about the CIA in a piss poor "appeal to authority." When did the commies fall in love with the spooks at the CIA? Don't tell me - I bet it was when Obama put the commie in charge of it...amirite?

Raoul_Luke

What's your point?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
And again, none of his stories were removed. He used "unnamed sources" - just like your NBC story on Kilimnik. Were "his lawyers" in a position to provide factual information on the matters he wrote about? Evidently the were, or you'd be "hair on fire" incensed about his failure to retract the stories.

As for his reporting on Ukraine efforts to hurt Trump in 2016, he's not alone:

read why he was fired by Fox.

EatTheRich

President
Look who's bandying about the CIA in a piss poor "appeal to authority." When did the commies fall in love with the spooks at the CIA? Don't tell me - I bet it was when Obama put the commie in charge of it...amirite?
I thought you accepted the broadly accepted conclusion that they were GRU, based on the evidence made public.