• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The sky is made of granite

Days

Commentator
the last possible reason the board is dying -
the most impossible reason for life drying up and withering around here -
could not have anything to do with actual posting -
there's no way that people need to stop farting in the wind around here and get back to WRITING.

- no damn way

- because no one is willing to go back to writing posts that put forth intelligent copy.

- too much effort that.

- there must be some way we can go on pissing on each other and suddenly become enjoyable to read?

- right?

Emily

NSDAP Kanzler
you told me everything would be okay,
i'd come around and smile any day.
new life began and i tried to be
all you saw in me.
trapped inside the pieces of my mind.

i told myself that it would all be fine.
a lot of love, a little strength, and time.
as life went on i was rearranged
but it didn't change.
screaming sharp cut fragments swim inside.

you told me everything you thought was so.
i'd come and sigh and soon it all would show.
then life flowed by, layers masking truth,
not embracing proof.
grasping for the scattered shards i hide.

i told myself that loss would light the way.
a lot to hold both onto and at bay.
but life will drain from a whore's stained soul.
trying to be whole.
breaking all the manacles i bind.

Emily

NSDAP Kanzler
eights

i knew just what i'd do
if i gave my life to you.
i felt it from the start.
but i tried.

i knew how it would be
if i ever tried to flee
the dark inside my heart.
but i tried.

they say that what do is who you are.
but still you carry every single scar.
life spent with you
has brought me somewhere
but i'm lost, nowhere,
never got that far

i knew that when i flew
away to build my self for you
the path through would be long.
but i tried.

i knew that i could be
everything you'd want from me.
i said that i was strong.
but i lied.

Emily

NSDAP Kanzler
bobbi

silently i look at the vicious, pouring rain
and i know that i will always bear this yearning pain,
never asking myself why
teardrops fall from my sky.

aching to feel all those precious kisses gave
hovering beside a self-inflicted early grave.
how will i ever see the sun
if nothing stops when everything is done?

when a whole world came along, a different song and score,
a harmony of promise, hope, and dream.
and then suddenly there was a chance of being something more
than nectar, powder, lemon twist, and cream.

so i turned away to the next thing on the list,
hoping, somehow, that what we shared would not be missed.
but i've never been that wise.
and all that's left is a disguise.

Emily

NSDAP Kanzler
if you think i want the life you gave to me
then i don't think your eyes for me can truly see
if you think our dreams for us are always just the same
then i don't think that i'm the one to blame

believing in the promises you made seem real
sacrificing all i was with practiced zeal
you could never take away the sorrow or the shame
still i don't think that i'm the one to blame

on my back you say i give you all you need
on my knees before you i would cry and bleed
every time you lift me up it's never been my aim
and i don't think that i'm the one to blame

forever's just a word to say without a care
never mind you just can't know how much we'll bear
always had the end in sight before you ever came
but i don't think that i'm the one to blame

borne aloft on wings of love for just a while
chased what i was running from with artful guile
done it all a hundred times and always lost the game
so i guess i really am the one to blame

Emily

NSDAP Kanzler
You've told me that you love me many times before
You said that it was destined you would find me
You took me to some places
And you showed me all your aces
And you brought to my life traces
Of a past
That i thought was behind me

i just can't figure out how you so touched my life
How you could reach so quickly deep inside me
We used to have an our place
That transcended time and all space
But now there's not left one trace
Of your smile
Dare i hope you'll find me

Days

Commentator
Monday, October 03, 2005
Stained glass fragments

Go to, let us make brick and build a tower, lest we be scattered upon the face of the earth. The family was tight, wasn't that a good thing? They didn't want God's ordination, they didn't want to be separated. Let's form a religion, build a landmark, a gathering place for our family reunions, to keep the band together, remember the tribe.

But God had said to go out and populate the earth. And God was not happy with the new religion, the tower of brick, or the determination to cling together. So God divided their tongues; as if a river was struck into seven streams; man suddenly spoke seven new languages; confounding their religion and scattering their dreams of remaining one family. Isn't it strange that we hear their spirits? That dream; one family of man, still courses through our veins. We think it comes from God, but it is altogether our opposition to God, a willful resistance bound up in our blood, and every family carries it, and every family fights the same fight generation after generation, and every family fails, ever since the day he confounded our tongues, and dispersed us upon the face of the earth.

But the families still clung to the religion and the hope of staying together. This is Babylon. It rules our earth to this day, it fails us over and over, it is a big lie, it pretends to represent God, when, in fact, it is fighting against God. This is the will of the blood, the pull on every family of tradition, the false love that doesn't care for the members but sacrifices the members for a tower, an idol, the central pull of the herd, the family concept, the tug at the heart, the rock-n-roll religion, the blues, the soul music, the hymns, the tongues, the magic that leads us to believe that we know God in our hearts, the deceiver in our veins, the pulse of upbringing, and the hope that is lost over and over.

So light a candle, say a prayer, perform your vows and believe you are there. The stained glass fragments of yesterdays past, the clinging to religion that blows our main mast. We seek the delights of our soul, the comforts that stem from traditions of our youth, whether it is one culture or the next, it is our family roots, the way we were taught as a child, the way that feels right. It is the true church service in our bones, the moments that bring a tear to our eye, the hymns of Christmas, and the mad dash through the streets.

"Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones.

There is a way that seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death."

So whether the priest is eating a human heart or meditating upon a mountain or putting on some other show for the flesh, we don't care, because we know it is right, we know it in our heart. We seek the bright colors, or the somber dark robes, we feel for the pulse, we groove to the rhythm, we sway to the beat, and we know it is right... In our heart.

But from time beginning, in the valley between the Tigris and the Euphrates, when we first strove together, when we first fought God together, when we resisted his will, when we strove to establish our own traditions and religion and way to congregate. From further back than we can remember, from the deepest parts of our soul, we have been deceived, we have been following a lie, building a tower to the heavens in rebellion against heaven. And at long last we need to recognize that, pull out of the spell that has had the whole earth in it's sway, the lie of tradition and religion and instinct to hold the family together, the worship of our youth, the lighting of the candle, the way that seems so right inside our veins, the pull, the tug, the unholy bond, that has kept us in bondage, and deceived our heart.

"And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues."

Days

Commentator
Beyond Eden - the jewish prophets perspective
by Days
08/11/2009, 6:41 PM

How does Bible prophecy mesh with the Mayan calendar?

The God of Abraham likes to insert himself (hide himself) within his own creation. He does this throughout the Bible. "Surely, thou art a God who hides himself..." He doesn't even identify himself, he gives no name (I am that I am, tell 'em "I am" sent you = I'm not giving out a name) he is merely the God of Abraham. He inserts himself within the big picture he created and he keeps his words and perspective within the scope of the select few he is guiding. The jewish prophets’ perspective, then, is looking out on the greater realm and noticing what God is doing to save them within that realm.

When the jewish prophet writes Genesis, it begins within its own beginning. Genesis 1:1 is the whole creation story, to start with God created everything. Then immediately the prophet jumps within the creation and begins at the beginning that is relevant to the jewish God and his people. So you have that great big "And" .... verse 2 is jumping to the beginning of the place and time where the jewish prophecies begin. "And the earth was void ... whoa! void? what was void? the whole earth? The earth was wasted, the earth was destroyed, the focal spot of the beginning was flooded out, there was nothing there; without form, as if we took Google Earth and zoomed straight down from the end of the universe all the way to a small territory of land named Eden, and when we get there.... nothing, just water, no land, no light, just darkness and water. Where are we? who knows, it might as well be the middle of the ocean in a pitch dark sky.... you can't see anything except the spirit of the Lord moving upon the face of the deep... if the waters were calm, the light of the holy spirit would reflect off the waters like a mirror. So, this is the very first act of jehovah - his reflection is moving upon the face of the deep.

In the next seven days, the dry land appears, as does sun, stars, atmosphere, and there's something special about the earth's atmosphere I want to point out... there is a ring of water around the earth's atmosphere like a giant soap bubble above the ionosphere... crystal clean water, that magnifies the stars at night, and holds in moisture and heat, and really makes for temperate environmental factors all over the earth. The ancients had a magnified view of the stars... they interacted with angels and the celestial heavens much more so than we do today.

Now, the first thing the jewish God does is create man in his own image... breathe life into his lungs and place him in a garden that he planted eastward in Eden. whoa! where is Eden? Don't waste your time looking for it, it isn't contemporary with the post flood earth, it was a land that existed at the time of the creation story... get that; Eden already exists... but to whom? Obviously to humans, humans who live on the earth and have named that land Eden. We have inserted Adam into a place on earth that already exists, that has come from under the waters, that has been revitalized with animal life, and that already has human government to the extent the land has a name.

Now let's look at Cain's punishment. The first thing he fears is that he will become a fugitive in the earth, and all the earth will seek to kill him. If Cain is Adam's firstborn son, and he has already eliminated son #2, who the heck are all these people who will slay him? Why would they slay him? Sounds like Cain lives in the wild west and there are laws in the land... and Cain gives another clue about the use of the word "earth" ... he says that god will surely drive him from the face of the earth... would that result in Cain going into outer space? Uhm, no, it just results in Cain moving to Nod; east of Eden. So the face of the deep, and the land that appears, and everything else that appears, is the recovery of Eden from a flood (wiped clean) ... not the whole earth. And again, who the heck named the land east of Eden "Nod"? What is Eden and Nod? provinces in ancient Atlantis? provinces in ancient lands that had suffered some kind of flood? How big was the flood? This was not Noah's flood, all we know from the scriptures is that water had flooded Eden; we don't really know how huge Eden is except there is a land called Nod to the east of Eden. Since the garden was planted eastward in Eden, Cain didn't go very far when he was driven from the face of the earth.

Let's jump ahead to 2012. We have all these jewish prophecies now, enough to fill a large book; one of the jewish prophets, Jesus, tells us how the age will end. What was he referring to as the "age"? An age was 2160 years, it is the time it takes for the sun to rise at equinox into the next house... 2012 is the transition from the age of Pisces into the age of Aquarius. That fish symbol is not a "Christian" symbol; it is just the symbol of Pisces. When the age of Pisces ends, there is going to be "a time of great tribulation". The jewish prophet is talking from the reference of guiding his select through the larger realm. In the larger realm, crazy things are happening, the solar system is passing back through the center line, the prime meridian, of the galaxy; the magnetic poles become disoriented, extra heat is generated beneath the crust, upon which, the tectonic plates are floating, solar winds are extreme and holes in the planet's magnetic field open up from the confusion of the passing; tides go crazy, and the nations go crazy... it is a rough passing and human life is not strong enough to make it to the other side of the galaxy... but the prophet tells us that the jewish God will intervene for our behalf; to save the elect he will shorten the days of death and hell that is riding throughout the entire earth. Immediately after this event we still have more woe ahead of us. The jewish prophets’ perspective is to guide God's elect within the greater picture.

If you understand how God works with us, "his ways"... then you will understand what is written in the prophets and the law. The jewish God is not lying ... everything is true; but you have to understand what is intended; get into the jewish prophet perspective, and the door to the holy spirit is the name of Jesus. Once again, this is not a real name. Jesus means "I am salvation" ... the secret lies in the anointing (Greek: Christ, Hebrew: Messiah) that rested upon Jesus... all the prophecies were written by men moved by that same anointing. Once you receive the anointing, it will teach you what he was it has been talking about all the ages. If you receive the seed of Christ (ask Christ into your heart, call upon the name of Jesus) regeneration takes place in your human spirit. If you commit your life to that new life (through baptism) and you believe with all your heart, you will receive the anointing upon you that will explain all things to you. The jewish God works this way. He hides himself from the larger world that he created, but he reveals himself to a select few within his creation.

for the vast majority of you who will ignore this salvation; IT MIGHT BE WISE TO MOVE AWAY FROM THE FAULT LINES, people living on the west coast of America for instance -- there's no way they should expect to survive the next decade. We have a road map from the prophets, and we have come to the end of the road. Foolish it would be, to ignore their warnings. You can learn how the science works afterward... if you survive.

Days

Commentator
sure, but it isn't about a single date
by Days
08/11/2009, 9:23 PM

we have already been experiencing a lot of crazy weather and volcanic activity and rising seas on the cusp of this change. But I expect that to pick up in intensity as we pass the winter solstice 2012.

The prophecies in the Bible state that all of mankind would die and I'm thinking what they intend is that the natural conditions would wipe out human life if allowed to run their course; but God intervenes and shortens those days. So whatever is coming, it is going to be violent. How many end up dying? I seem to remember that one fourth of the planet bites the dust from the great tribulation... there is no timeframe given, but it appears to me to be roughly 5-10 years... when all hope is lost that we will survive is probably when things will suddenly stabilize. That is how God always does things like this.

Afterwards, the political map will get shaken up. Put me down for the 20 teens for the great tribulation and follow that up with the seven years of plagues from 2028-2035.

As for moving from the fault lines; that's just common sense... if our magnetic field is going to get messed with. Any shift in magnetic alignment is bound to put pressure on the edges of the tectonic plates; it might even result in some sliding around of the plates.

ice sheets the size of Greenland could come unhinged also... weather patterns could go mega extreme into totally different climates... the potential for hell on earth is as high as it ever was.

I'm not moving because I live near a large fresh water lake and fault zones are further south in middle Illinois. I have no idea what else to look for, there's no way to know what the weather could end up doing in any one spot, so we have to wait and see.

the Mayan calendar is complex
by Days
08/12/2009, 2:33 AM

It isn't as simple as a device to keep time with... remember, this is the whole mayan culture, their approach to life and their faith and their instruction from the gods. I believe the mayan myth ascribes their calendar as a gift from the gods; and it really must have been; when did we discover that the milky way galaxie is revolving around a black hole? The mayans had that. Did you know that there is a 13th house in the heavens? The mayans had that. And you are quite correct as pertaining to the method of keeping time; it is a set of cogs that can just turn over and over for eternity; what the calendar does is keep track of the whole cycle of time of our solar system until it reaches the prime meridian of the milky way galaxie and then you just repeat the 26,000 year cycle for the circuit on the other side. Since it is timed to the seasons of the sun and the stellar positions, it is impossible for the calendar to be off. Every time we change from quadrants on the cellestial house (3 signs) is a major change and that usually entails destruction and rebirth. The last one of those was supposedly the great flood. This is the next quadrant change and it is a galaxy change (at the end of the complete cycle) so there is major destruction and rebirth... that's all still according to the Mayan religion/culture... and I am nothing of an expert on Mayan culture.

But this culture is not at all a solitary faith; they just built an amazing clock, but it is still part and parcel another component of the ancient astrological religion. All the earth followed this and it is the central faith in every culture. The characters might be different, or more often, they just have different names for the same gods, but it all follows the celestial heavens and the movement of celestial bodies. When I said that Jesus was prophecying what to do for his elect within the greater realm, that meant within the greater world religion which all the earth follows; and the Mayan calendar is the best astrological chart ever built to keep track of the celestial events. To really grasp the overall picture of how the ancients followed the heavens and thought in terms of ages, watch these two videos: part one, part two. If they didn't have the stupid theatric scenes of destruction, and if they didn't use destruction events as proof that don't even line up with the calendar, it would be a very good explanation without the stupid stuff - but suffer through them because they eventually cover the whole concept of the ages.

God very definitely allowed the angels to set up the planet according to the astral heavens. But then, God has constantly worked within that program. Your cousin is likely quite familiar with the ramifications of the larger program, but she might not perceive that Jesus very clearly worked within it; most Christians seperate the faiths, they don't see that God put the whole program together and that even the devil is not going to be damned for eternity; this was God's firstborn son amongst the angels, he is perfect in wisdom, he is large and in charge, Jesus praised the devil for his hard work, and God the father chats with him like chatting with his oldest child; which the devil is. The snake you watch in the movie and the snake in the garden are the same guy; he runs the planet while Jesus operates within that operation. Eventually all the angels and all mankind will be reconciled by the offering of the cross; that's the really big picture. We live along that timeline, and we just happen to coming upon the greatest crossing point in the astral pendulum that our sun makes... so by itself, it looks like certain destruction, and Jesus confirms that it would be, except God steps in to stop it before all flesh is lost. Your cousin needs to make that connection, so that she realizes human life will pass through this crossing.

Days

Commentator
that is the jewish prophets perspective
by Days
08/12/2009, 10:29 AM

You garnered that viewpoint from the jewish prophets.... We see the most high God over all religions. But, before Melchizedek delivered that understanding to Abraham; Abram was just another product of the world religions. They all had a set of gods...

God :

Heavenly Father

SUMERIAN : Anu

EGYPTIAN : Amen-Ra

GREEK : Cronos

ROMAN : Saturn

Heavenly Mother

SUMERIAN : Antu

EGYPTIAN : Mut

GREEK : Hera

ROMAN : Juno

Earth Lord

SUMERIAN : Enlil

EGYPTIAN : Set

GREEK : Zeus

ROMAN : Jupiter

Earth Mother

SUMERIAN : Ninhursag

EGYPTIAN : Isis

GREEK : Athena

ROMAN : Minerva

Earth Brother/Builder

SUMERIAN : Enki

EGYPTIAN : Osiris

GREEK : Apollo

ROMAN : Vulcan

Warrior Rival

SUMERIAN : Marduk

EGYPTIAN : Horus

GREEK : Ares

ROMAN : Mars

Underworld Lord

SUMERIAN : Nergal

EGYPTIAN : Anubis

GREEK : Hades

ROMAN : Pluto

Provider of Love

SUMERIAN : Asherah

EGYPTIAN : Hathor

GREEK : Aphrodite

ROMAN : Venus

Facilitator of the Gods

SUMERIAN : Ninurta

EGYPTIAN : Thoth

GREEK : Hermes

ROMAN : Mercury

Days

Commentator
In so many words, Slate fray was ……….

Politics and Potpourris, that’s the venue. Some of these folks take themselves seriously, others are just serious, and yet others just use the line as a lead-in, “but, seriously folks…”

I posted two big conspiracy theories over the years. Incredibly, they proved out what I never intended; posters here are so entrenched in their politics, they refuse to yield to science… or even common sense.

I was right --- You was wrong

Maturity is measured on a variety of scales. Do you give up a football game if the opposing team scores first? Are you strong enough in your ego to admit when you are wrong… especially in an anonymous forum? Are you strong enough to not give in when you right, even if the whole board thinks you are wrong? Are you wise enough to know the difference in your gut?

The Moon Hoax

I never bothered to argue half the argument, it was obvious that anyone who honestly looked into this one, didn’t need help… contrariwise, it was obvious that the replies I was getting were for love of ignorance, and didn’t want to be informed. I settled for the simplicity of the broadcast range, what I was saying was this, if you want to believe a fairy tale, go ahead, but if the broadcast range was woefully exceeded, it was like saying a battleship that could shoot 60 miles was knocking out targets on the other side of the world. Those shells were not travelling that far.

How far did micro-wave analog television signal travel? With the aid of commercial era 25 foot dishes? 2500 miles, maybe 3000 miles max? And that was high powered transmission. Now transmit a low power transmission from the moon … does it get picked up on a 200 foot dish? Don’t forget, even the 85 foot dishes received a picture… straight from the moon. This is just sad logic. If the spaceship was orbiting the earth at high speed, the 85 foot dishes would have had trouble getting the signal, so they need the 200 foot dish to get a clear picture. But they built the 30 foot dishes for recovery and the 85 foot dishes for “outer space” … those were the largest dishes ever built for television in the mid 1960’s. You mount a 15 AMP camera, a transmitter, and a 5 foot dish to a battery powered rover and that’s all it takes to send a fuzzy analog television picture 250,000 miles to an 85 foot dish? Ever been inside a television studio? I have, they sure do waste a lot of money on equipment, just to get the signal out 200-300 miles.

Traces of explosives found in WTC dust

Okay, the moon hoax was looking back 40 years, it required some thought, it wasn’t hard to figure out, but you had to think about it. Meanwhile, the WTC demolition was a no-brainer. All the proof lying right under your nose. But you still didn’t want to accept it. It is like accepting extra-terrestrials… it messes with your world view. 10,000 crop circles in the past 25 years, but damn if we are going to admit who dunnit. Stubborn, stubborn, stubborn.

Then the kicker. They find the smoking gun; the chemical signature of nano technology explosives permeates all the WTC dust. End of story. It doesn’t matter which type explosives were employed, it is already settled, 09/11 was an inside job. But, for good measure, they kept searching -- and talk about finding a microscopic needle in a haystack -- they come up with traces of unignited and partially ignited nano thermite explosives in 4 different WTC dust samples. Then they do the whole nine yards of testing, write a paper and pay $800 to publish it in an open Chemistry journal. After that, there is no science guy or gal out there that can’t just read the paper for themselves. The science community sees the explosives, but the political opposition, which, includes the mass media, still goes on fighting against it. When you hear politicos arguing against science, it always makes zero sense. There is that large disconnect between politico debunker words like, “whatta bunch of garbage science!” and the method of discovery which involved optical microscopy, scanning electron microscopy, X-ray energy dispersive spectroscopy, and differential scanning calorimetry. The debunkers don’t have a clue what they are debunking.

Prologue

It seems like I hear the same voices over and over. Some are voices of reason, some are just yelling to be heard, some are thoughtful, some are just angry, some are mocking, some are indignant, some are braggadocios, some are flippant, and some are just curious. Everyone comes here with their own particular luggage. The people that stay are like rocks, they are never moved. If you prove them 100% absolutely wrong, the best you can hope for is they stop arguing, but they never, ever admit they are wrong. That is pretty much every one in BotF. So, in the end, it doesn’t make any difference whether you win or lose around here, it is how you post the debate. When the lights go out, that is all anyone is going to remember.

Emily

NSDAP Kanzler
Forum Rules for Weak or Indefensible Positions:

Become incredulous and indignant.
Name calling & ridicule.
Question motives.
Play dumb.
Use a straw man.
Associate opponent views with unrelated views.
Establish and rely upon fall-back positions.
Ignore evidence. Ignore facts. Demand impossible proofs.
Demand complete answers or solutions.
Fit the facts to pre-existing conclusions. Manufacture a new truth.
Present false evidence.
Change the subject.
Emotionalize. Antagonize. Goad.
Attempt to silence opposing views.
Vanish.

It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into.
— Jonathan Swift

Last edited:

Days

Commentator
Forum Rules for Weak or Indefensible Positions:

Become incredulous and indignant.
Name calling & ridicule.
Question motives.
Play dumb.
Use a straw man.
Associate opponent views with unrelated views.
Establish and rely upon fall-back positions.
Ignore evidence. Ignore facts. Demand impossible proofs.
Demand complete answers or solutions.
Fit the facts to pre-existing conclusions. Manufacture a new truth.
Present false evidence.
Change the subject.
Emotionalize. Antagonize. Goad.
Attempt to silence opposing views.
Vanish.

It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into.
— Jonathan Swift
what is curious is comparing your posts in this thread - made in this forum - to my posts in this thread... all my posts were composed prior to this forum - most at Slate Fray - and I reprinted them here at this time, to show how our emotions were tuned to each forum.

I have come to understand that struggle and conflict are needed in a writing forum. I'm not saying that terrible acts are not terrible, I'm saying that there is a silver lining to those storm clouds... they bring out good writing. I'm not of the opinion that good writing comes from good writers. I think rather, that good writing is the inspiration of the gods... and they tend to use struggle and conflict to bring it out of us.

the best writer of all time? that's easy: it was this guy...

The Tragic Life of Rudyard Kipling

Last edited: