• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The So-Called Cure Is Far Worse Than the Disease

The so-called vaccine is far worse than the disease. The first autopsy conducted on a person who received the new experimental Covid Jab confirms what we are being told by experts worldwide.

According to the postmortem report, a 86 year old man had never infected with Covid and received a single dose of the Pfizer shot on January 9th. 18 days later, he was admitted to the hospital where he got infected by an asymptomatic hospital roommate and died four days later.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
No it isn't. Totally false.
In the cult world of the Greatest Loser it is...........sad but true and good for them - they can do what they want to themselves - just don't use tax dollars on healthcare - just die with a smile on your face that you " beat them liberals " - ok ! Smoke em if you got em !

middleview

President
Supporting Member
The so-called vaccine is far worse than the disease. The first autopsy conducted on a person who received the new experimental Covid Jab confirms what we are being told by experts worldwide.

According to the postmortem report, a 86 year old man had never infected with Covid and received a single dose of the Pfizer shot on January 9th. 18 days later, he was admitted to the hospital where he got infected by an asymptomatic hospital roommate and died four days later.

Because you read it on the internet, it must be true....no links to the report or to any verifiable source for any of the so called facts in the link.

Your source falls into the category of far right and unreliable.

The Gnews.org domain was registered in 2012, with little other information about this website provided. The website does not have an about page, and links to their contact and disclaimer pages do not work. The two prominent names associated with the website are Miles Guo (Guo Wengui), a Chinese Billionaire who controls Beijing Zenith Holdings. After falling out with the Communist Party leadership members, Guo was “accused of corruption and other misdeeds and forced to flee China. He fled to the United States in late 2014 after learning he was going to be arrested after allegations against him including bribing, kidnapping, money laundering, fraud, and rape.” The other prominent name is Alt-Right figure Steve Bannon, who served as an adviser to USA President Donald Trump and previously ran the questionable Alt-Right website, Breitbart.

The website promotes conspiracy theories and anti-communist propaganda.

TheTrueRepublican

Council Member
You’re right. I mainly use MacBooks... but the other day I went to Best Buy and grabbed 20 copies of Windows 10 pro editions. They’re now sitting on my couch as I wait for further instructions from Bill Gates.