• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The SS Brandon is taking on water...

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Our momentum analysis shows that Biden’s standing among Americans has weakened significantly in the past three months. He faces headwinds among a broad spectrum of Americans. If Biden is the Democratic Party's candidate, the incumbency does not work to his advantage, and the chances of returning to the White House look slim at best.

You can identify the hacks by their unwavering support and knee-jerk defense of old senile Joe...

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Our momentum analysis shows that Biden’s standing among Americans has weakened significantly in the past three months. He faces headwinds among a broad spectrum of Americans. If Biden is the Democratic Party's candidate, the incumbency does not work to his advantage, and the chances of returning to the White House look slim at best.

You can identify the hacks by their unwavering support and knee-jerk defense of old senile Joe...
You can identify the hacks by their unwavering support and knee-jerk defense of old senile Donald...Orban is the president of Hungary, Donnie...not Turkey. No, the Brits didn't have an airforce in 1776 and no, Washington's troops did not look up at Ft.McHenry to see the star spangled banner...(wrong war).

"I'd encourage Putin to do whatever the hell he wants" (invading a NATO country)...

Jack4freedom

Governor

I have been of the opinion that VP Harris would be a far better candidate for 2024 than old Joe. That was before it was clear that Trump was a lock for the nomination and DeSantis was the early favorite. It seems like both the right wing press and the mainstream press have been doing all they can to bring Biden’s numbers down for the past year even though the economic numbers have steadily improved during that period.

Right now the betting line favors Trump to win in November with Biden coming in a not too distant second. I always put more stock in what the Vegas odds makers have to say than any polls, especially this early in the game. Your article is correct in that Biden is facing a lot of headwinds in the coming months leading up to the election. The age factor is one of the main reasons for Biden’s low approval ratings.

One of the interesting things about this election is that both candidates will be older than Reagan, our oldest President was when he left office in 1989. Reagan was 77 when he finished his second term and both Trump and Biden would be older than that when and if they START their second term. That said, I don’t think that by election time age will be too big of a factor. Let’s face it, hacks on both sides of the aisle will vote for their guy no matter how old he is. My prediction is that sane non hacks will end up voting for the one who is more intelligent and makes more sense in the debates.

I think the age factor between these two candidates is a wash, they are both old fvcks and let’s face it, Trump is crazy as a sh*thouse rat. Then it will come down to which one understands the issues and of course the fact that Trump is under 92 felony indictments and could be a convicted felon by the time people actually start voting could be a HUGE factor.

That’s why I just placed a bet on Biden +175 to win. meaning a $100 bet will pay $175. That said, I would much rather lose that bet and have Biden resign and see Harris beat Trump like the proverbial red headed stepson. At any rate, this election should be a real hum dinger. My hope is that either Harris or Biden beat the hell out of Trump and the little gaggle of imbeciles in Congress, Jordan, Gaetz, MT Green and MAGA Mike Johnson are banished and Hakeem Jeffries, Jaime Raskin, Daniel Goldberg, and sane, far more intelligent Democrats take back congress and return it to sanity.

TBLee

Governor
I have been of the opinion that VP Harris would be a far better candidate for 2024 than old Joe. That was before it was clear that Trump was a lock for the nomination and DeSantis was the early favorite. It seems like both the right wing press and the mainstream press have been doing all they can to bring Biden’s numbers down for the past year even though the economic numbers have steadily improved during that period.

Right now the betting line favors Trump to win in November with Biden coming in a not too distant second. I always put more stock in what the Vegas odds makers have to say than any polls, especially this early in the game. Your article is correct in that Biden is facing a lot of headwinds in the coming months leading up to the election. The age factor is one of the main reasons for Biden’s low approval ratings.

One of the interesting things about this election is that both candidates will be older than Reagan, our oldest President was when he left office in 1989. Reagan was 77 when he finished his second term and both Trump and Biden would be older than that when and if they START their second term. That said, I don’t think that by election time age will be too big of a factor. Let’s face it, hacks on both sides of the aisle will vote for their guy no matter how old he is. My prediction is that sane non hacks will end up voting for the one who is more intelligent and makes more sense in the debates.

I think the age factor between these two candidates is a wash, they are both old fvcks and let’s face it, Trump is crazy as a sh*thouse rat. Then it will come down to which one understands the issues and of course the fact that Trump is under 92 felony indictments and could be a convicted felon by the time people actually start voting could be a HUGE factor.

That’s why I just placed a bet on Biden +175 to win. meaning a $100 bet will pay $175. That said, I would much rather lose that bet and have Biden resign and see Harris beat Trump like the proverbial red headed stepson. At any rate, this election should be a real hum dinger. My hope is that either Harris or Biden beat the hell out of Trump and the little gaggle of imbeciles in Congress, Jordan, Gaetz, MT Green and MAGA Mike Johnson are banished and Hakeem Jeffries, Jaime Raskin, Daniel Goldberg, and sane, far more intelligent Democrats take back congress and return it to sanity.
They don’t want Harris. But with that being said they have painted themselves into a bit of a corner. After all…she is what they have claimed to want for a while now. A female person of color.
I don’t think America wants Harris. Her poll numbers are horrible.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
They don’t want Harris. But with that being said they have painted themselves into a bit of a corner. After all…she is what they have claimed to want for a while now. A female person of color.
So if Trump wins, is convicted in any of the relevant criminal indictments and is impeached...who would you want to see as his VP, because that person has a good shot at being president.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Poll numbers don’t mean much at this point. My learned opinion is that once she was the only person standing between Trump and The Presidency, her poll numbers would soar. I know you don’t like her which is a plus for me because everything you have ever predicted here on this forum for the last 5 years has been wrong.

My take on VP Harris is that she is a very accomplished woman who has experience in high level legal issues, legislative issues and executive experience. She is a highly intelligent well educated and very well spoken woman also. If she ever got to debate a crazy, ignorant nitwit like Trump it would be a massacre the likes of which none of us has ever seen. I really hope we all get to see it.

On the other hand, Harris vs Hayley would be a great contest between two intelligent, highly accomplished women who could respectfully debate the issues and may the one whose ideas are more in line with those of the voting public win. I would love to see that contest too. I would support and respect the winner of that contest no matter which one won… But it looks like we will get to see a rematch between Biden and Trump. In that case, it’s a no brainer….

BIDEN by a mile….

TBLee

Governor
Poll numbers don’t mean much at this point. My learned opinion is that once she was the only person standing between Trump and The Presidency, her poll numbers would soar. I know you don’t like her which is a plus for me because everything you have ever predicted here on this forum for the last 5 years has been wrong.

My take on VP Harris is that she is a very accomplished woman who has experience in high level legal issues, legislative issues and executive experience. She is a highly intelligent well educated and very well spoken woman also. If she ever got to debate a crazy, ignorant nitwit like Trump it would be a massacre the likes of which none of us has ever seen. I really hope we all get to see it.

On the other hand, Harris vs Hayley would be a great contest between two intelligent, highly accomplished women who could respectfully debate the issues and may the one whose ideas are more in line with those of the voting public win. I would love to see that contest too. I would support and respect the winner of that contest. But it looks like we will get to see a rematch between Biden and Trump. In that case, it’s a no brainer….

BIDEN by a mile….
Sure. Polls numbers don’t mean much at this point. Go with that….

Jack4freedom

Governor
Sure. Polls numbers don’t mean much at this point. Go with that….
At this time in 2016, Trump was polling at about 20%…..In 2000 at this point, Biden was at around 25%…..

So yeah, I’ll go with that…..And….Harris is not running for POTUS either…

Last edited:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

On the other hand, Harris vs Hayley would be a great contest between two intelligent, highly accomplished women who could respectfully debate the issues and may the one whose ideas are more in line with those of the voting public win. I would love to see that contest too. I would support and respect the winner of that contest no matter which one won… But it looks like we will get to see a rematch between Biden and Trump. In that case, it’s a no brainer….

BIDEN by a mile….
"well spoken"------come on Bo, even the hip kids can't understand her word salads
Willy warned Dems about Kamala
Opinion: Democrats have a Kamala Harris problem (msn.com)

Jack4freedom

Governor
"well spoken"------come on Bo, even the hip kids can't understand her word salads
Willy warned Dems about Kamala
Opinion: Democrats have a Kamala Harris problem (msn.com)
I have heard her speak for years. She ran for statewide positions here in California and debated her opponents both times. She is obviously intelligent and very well spoken. If she gets to run against Trump you will be eating her word salad. Like I said, you underestimate her greatly. She will be a formidable candidate if given the opportunity. If she runs, Trump is DEAD MEAT.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I have heard her speak for years. She ran for statewide positions here in California and debated her opponents both times. She is obviously intelligent and very well spoken. If she gets to run against Trump you will be eating her word salad. Like I said, you underestimate her greatly. She will be a formidable candidate if given the opportunity. If she runs, Trump is DEAD MEAT.
Well, evidently something bad happened to her voice since you saw her speak in Cali
Willy must have fed her some bad stuff

She couldn't Manage a candy store.......IMO

Colorforms

Senator
LOL yeah, she's profound :p

TBLee

Governor
At this time in 2016, Trump was polling at about 20%…..In 2000 at this point, Biden was at around 25%…..

So yeah, I’ll go with that…..And….Harris is not running for POTUS either…
Curious, will there be a time in which you might believe the polls to have some accuracy?

Jack4freedom

Governor
Well, evidently something bad happened to her voice since you saw her speak in Cali
Willy must have fed her some bad stuff

She couldn't Manage a candy store.......IMO
No, I think the right wing media sources you cite often have fed you a lot of bad stuff…..A lot of BULLSHIT regarding VP Harris. When and if she becomes a serious candidate for President she will hold her own just fine. She’s got more guts and balls than the whole GOP put together. She is one tough, smart broad.

TBLee

Governor
No, I think the right wing media sources you cite often have fed you a lot of bad stuff…..A lot of BULLSHIT regarding VP Harris. When and if she becomes a serious candidate for President she will hold her own just fine. She’s got more guts and balls than the whole GOP put together. She is one tough, smart broad.
I am not sure she can stop cackling long enough to be a “smart broad”.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Curious, will there be a time in which you might believe the polls to have some accuracy?
After both conventions, you can always get a pretty good idea about who is going to win and by how much. Until then, any poll is just a snapshot in time.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
It's on video, it's on Live TV, it's not BULLSHIT
She will still put out word salads that only she knows what she's try to say
She damn sure has your blood pressure topped out!
dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Jack4freedom

Governor
I am not sure she can stop cackling long enough to be a “smart broad”.
Typical snotty comment from a real hater. I am pretty sure that if and when she becomes a serious candidate for POTUS, she will be able to lose that nervous laugh and polish up her delivery too. Just reading the kind of stuff you spew, it wouldn’t surprise me if you have some kind of snotty, smirky, cackle too. Your persona here is that of a broad that struts around with her nose up, pursed lips and one hand on her hip while she pontificates…..I can see you now!!! ROFL..
It's on video, it's on Live TV, it's not BULLSHIT
She will still put out word salads that only she knows what she's try to say
She damn sure has your blood pressure topped out!
dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
110 over 72 yesterday Bro. My blood pressure is just fine. I really hope Kamala does get to run. I think she will surprise you and especially snotty TB. And it is a possibility.