• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The SS Brandon is taking on water...

TBLee

Governor
Typical snotty comment from a real hater. I am pretty sure that if and when she becomes a serious candidate for POTUS, she will be able to lose that nervous laugh and polish up her delivery too. Just reading the kind of stuff you spew, it wouldn’t surprise me if you have some kind of snotty, smirky, cackle too. Your persona here is that of a broad that struts around with her nose up, pursed lips and one hand on her hip while she pontificates…..I can see you now!!! ROFL..

110 over 72 yesterday Bro. My blood pressure is just fine. I really hope Kamala does get to run. I think she will surprise you and especially snotty TB. And it is a possibility.
Nah….I don’t “hate”. You are the one who continues to use the word hate in your posts. I feel no need to do so. And Nah….I don’t cackle. I tend not to strut either. No need to do so. ;)
I see you are on a roll with your name calling tonight. How proud you must be Jack. :rolleyes:

Jack4freedom

Governor
Nah….I don’t “hate”. You are the one who continues to use the word hate in your posts. I feel no need to do so. And Nah….I don’t cackle. I tend not to strut either. No need to do so. ;)
I see you are on a roll with your name calling tonight. How proud you must be Jack. :rolleyes:
Go 49ers!!!!

Jack4freedom

Governor
Maybe you didn’t use the word “hate” but you made a very mean condescending comment about VP Harris who isn’t here to defend herself. That compelled me to make a mean condescending comment about you and your ever present snottiness. I have always stood up for people being attacked behind their backs. My father taught me that when I was a kid. I also used to beat up bullies who were picking on weaker children or anybody who made any of my four sisters cry.

TBLee

Governor
Maybe you didn’t use the word “hate” but you made a very mean condescending comment about VP Harris who isn’t here to defend herself. That compelled me to make a mean condescending comment about you and your ever present snottiness. I have always stood up for people being attacked behind their backs. My father taught me that when I was a kid. I also used to beat up bullies who were picking on weaker children or anybody who made any of my four sisters cry.
LOL. Do you believe those in the political climate should be here to “defend” themselves?? Such silliness. By the way Jack….you ATTACK Trump and those who believe in him every single day on this forum. So would your dad be good with your bullying? You seriously…..walked head first into this one. Go back and read your response Jack and actually take a few minutes and let it sink in.
Sometimes your response really do not make any sense. This is one of those times. I suggest you LIVE what you preach. :rolleyes:

TBLee

Governor
How uppity and above it all you are. I’m sure we are all very impressed.
I am “uppity” because I can find other more important things to do on a Sunday afternoon then sit in front of a TV and watch football? I didn’t say you weren’t free to do as you please, I simply stated I prefer to do other things. You are very easily sent over the edge by very minor comments. :rolleyes:

Jack4freedom

Governor
LOL. Do you believe those in the political climate should be here to “defend” themselves?? Such silliness. By the way Jack….you ATTACK Trump and those who believe in him every single day on this forum. So would your dad be good with your bullying? You seriously…..walked head first into this one. Go back and read your response Jack and actually take a few minutes and let it sink in.
Sometimes your response really do not make any sense. This is one of those times. I suggest you LIVE what you preach. :rolleyes:
My dad would be very proud of me for defending VP Harris as I did and for calling you a snotty broad. I would say the same things to Trump‘s face if I ever had the chance. I will continue to practice what I preach and whenever you say something stupid and mean about anybody I happen to like, I will continue to mock and belittle you. I find it refreshing.

Jack4freedom

Governor
I am “uppity” because I can find other more important things to do on a Sunday afternoon then sit in front of a TV and watch football? I didn’t say you weren’t free to do as you please, I simply stated I prefer to do other things. You are very easily sent over the edge by very minor comments. :rolleyes:
Like I said, we are all very impressed….

TBLee

Governor
My dad would be very proud of me for defending VP Harris as I did and for calling you a snotty broad. I would say the same things to Trump‘s face if I ever had the chance. I will continue to practice what I preach and whenever you say something stupid and mean about anybody I happen to like, I will continue to mock and belittle you. I find it refreshing.
Oh of course Jack. You have gone out of your way to call me numerous names on a daily basis. People who name call generally are insecure, and feel inadequate. Your displaced aggression is noted. And I suspect you get some kind of odd joy from doing so.
I am a tough cookie. Your responses say a great deal more about you than they do me.

Last edited:

Jack4freedom

Governor
Oh of course Jack. You have gone out of your way to call me numerous names on a daily basis. People who name call generally are insecure, and feel inadequate. Your displaced aggression is noted. And I suspect you get some kind of odd joy from doing so.
I am a tough cookie. Your responses say a great deal more about you than they do me.
You might be a tough cookie but you are also sometimes a mean spirited, ignorant, hypocritical horse‘s ass too. When I detect that, I will always make sure to point it out. It’s for your own good.

TBLee

Governor
You might be a tough cookie but you are also sometimes a mean spirited, ignorant, hypocritical horse‘s ass too. When I detect that, I will always make sure to point it out. It’s for your own good.
I hope that you are able to take a long hard look at your posts. Dig deep. One of us relies on name calling and nastiness….that would be YOU.
No doubt you will continue on your tirade of name calling as you struggle with conveying any substance. It is all good Jack. It says SO much more about you then it ever will me. Carry on

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
What politician/s have ever been here, Bo?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
What…..you mean Vice President Harris doesn’t frequent Political Jack? Say it isn’t so :rolleyes:
I've never seen ONE politician post in PJ and don't know of ONE with skin thick enough to be here.