• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The status of Trump’s four indictments

Bugsy McGurk

President
And their 91 felony counts…

The only trial court testimony in any of the four indictments consisted of days of testimony about Fani Willis’ love life. That’s it. Not a minute of testimony about any of the 91 felony counts Trump faces. Nada. Trump has convinced courts to tie those cases up in knots. Well, except for Fani’s love life, of course.

The sad state of affairs of the justice system in America.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
And their 91 felony counts…

The only trial court testimony in any of the four indictments consisted of days of testimony about Fani Willis’ love life. That’s it. Not a minute of testimony about any of the 91 felony counts Trump faces. Nada. Trump has convinced courts to tie those cases up in knots. Well, except for Fani’s love life, of course.

The sad state of affairs of the justice system in America.
Comer and Jordan are whining loudly about Smirnov's arrest...saying the FBI is doing it to hide info on the $10 million bribe from Burisma....they completely ignore that the guy admitted where he got the info....from Russian intelligence agents.

"He had a handler that he talked to nearly every day, which is a lot, by the way, for somebody who is a confidential human source," Winter added. "[He was] somebody who had been run out of the Seattle field office, assigned to an agent who works in the criminal squad there, and the key line from this, and we'll show a portion of the document that was filed [Tuesday], is that it says during his custodial interview on Feb. 14, so it occurs after Smirnov is in handcuffs, he admitted that officials associated with Russian intelligence were involved in passing a story about business person one who we've publicly identified is Hunter Biden. So he told the FBI after he is in handcuffs, 'Yes, I did this, and it came from individuals associated with Russian intelligence.'"

Bugsy McGurk

President
Comer and Jordan are whining loudly about Smirnov's arrest...saying the FBI is doing it to hide info on the $10 million bribe from Burisma....they completely ignore that the guy admitted where he got the info....from Russian intelligence agents.

"He had a handler that he talked to nearly every day, which is a lot, by the way, for somebody who is a confidential human source," Winter added. "[He was] somebody who had been run out of the Seattle field office, assigned to an agent who works in the criminal squad there, and the key line from this, and we'll show a portion of the document that was filed [Tuesday], is that it says during his custodial interview on Feb. 14, so it occurs after Smirnov is in handcuffs, he admitted that officials associated with Russian intelligence were involved in passing a story about business person one who we've publicly identified is Hunter Biden. So he told the FBI after he is in handcuffs, 'Yes, I did this, and it came from individuals associated with Russian intelligence.'"

Comer and Jordan are charter members of the Putin wing of the GOP, which is led by Trump. Traitors. It’s mind-boggling.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Comer and Jordan are charter members of the Putin wing of the GOP, which is led by Trump. Traitors. It’s mind-boggling.
Putin is doing all he can to get Trump back in the White House.

Putin is rehashing his nuclear threats — but this time, he may be threatening nuclear catastrophe in an effort to sway American voters

Russian President Vladimir Putin issued a new nuclear threat this week, threatening the West over its support for Ukraine in his most explicit intimidation tactic yet.

But a regional expert says Putin's recent bout of nuclear saber-rattling is less a promise of mutually assured destruction and more an attempt to mobilize the American public against ongoing assistance for Ukraine.

Putin is rehashing his nuclear threats — but this time, he may be threatening nuclear catastrophe in an effort to sway American voters (msn.com)

Bugsy McGurk

President
Putin is doing all he can to get Trump back in the White House.

Putin is rehashing his nuclear threats — but this time, he may be threatening nuclear catastrophe in an effort to sway American voters

Russian President Vladimir Putin issued a new nuclear threat this week, threatening the West over its support for Ukraine in his most explicit intimidation tactic yet.

But a regional expert says Putin's recent bout of nuclear saber-rattling is less a promise of mutually assured destruction and more an attempt to mobilize the American public against ongoing assistance for Ukraine.

Putin is rehashing his nuclear threats — but this time, he may be threatening nuclear catastrophe in an effort to sway American voters (msn.com)
Absolutely. It’s going to be gruesome. Trump knows he has to win to stay out of prison. His election crimes this year will make his horrifying 2020 election crimes look like child’s play. And the stakes for Putin are far higher than they were in 2016 or 2020, and his election crime wave will be even worse than back then. Getting Trump back in delivers Ukraine to him, and so much more.

Making things even more surreal, we’ll have the Putin wing of the GOP lending their own criminal assistance throughout the country. And don’t even get me started on the illegally stacked SCOTUS. It’s hard to imagine how our nation can survive so much criminality at the highest levels.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Absolutely. It’s going to be gruesome. Trump knows he has to win to stay out of prison. His election crimes this year will make his horrifying 2020 election crimes look like child’s play. And the stakes for Putin are far higher than they were in 2016 or 2020, and his election crime wave will be even worse than back then. Getting Trump back in delivers Ukraine to him, and so much more.

Making things even more surreal, we’ll have the Putin wing of the GOP lending their own criminal assistance throughout the country. And don’t even get me started on the illegally stacked SCOTUS. It’s hard to imagine how our nation can survive so much criminality at the highest levels.
I wonder who is organizing the migrant caravans. If I were Putin I'd be doing all I could to embarrass Biden. Any tactic to further divide the US and separate us from NATO.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
I wonder who is organizing the migrant caravans. If I were Putin I'd be doing all I could to embarrass Biden. Any tactic to further divide the US and separate us from NATO.
that is fox news who organizes the " caravans " it is a REAL money maker for them