• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The test for being an American is simple.

God of War

Governor
It's the test I've applied to determine who is and isn't American and what has led me to fully understand that diversity is not a strength but rather the greatest weakness a civilization can suffer.

If a person cares more about their own kind in a foreign land than they do their fellow citizen they are not American. Instead they are Iranian, Haitian, Armenian, Kurdish, Israeli, Muslim, Nazi, comunist, Somali, Russian, Ukranian, Chinese, Mexican, Hispanic, ...

IF YOU ARE AN AMERICAN YOU CARE MORE ABOUT YOUR FELLOW CITIZEN THAN YOU DO ANYBODY ELSE, EVEN YOUR OWN ETHNIC, RACIAL, OR IDEOLOGICAL GROUP.

Democrats, for the sake of power, have increasingly chosen this diversity over their fellow American citizens. This is why I say someone isn't American. I say they are unAmerican when even the wider historical values of America are not shared.

Last edited:

God of War

Governor
The prototypical example of this citizen who is not American and in fact is unAmerican is Jorge Ramos for decades (even Geraldo Rivera). He cares more about his fellow Hispanics entering the country illegally than he does his fellow Americans.

God of War

Governor
This is why America First appeals.

Why Trump gets it.

Why those who don't aren't American. They are globalist-communists first. That is the Democrat Party.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
It's the test I've applied to determine who is and isn't American and what has led me to fully understand that diversity is not a strength but rather the greatest weakness a civilization can suffer.

If a person cares more about their own kind in a foreign land than they do their fellow citizen they are not American. Instead they are Iranian, Haitian, Armenian, Kurdish, Israeli, Muslim, Nazi, comunist, Somali, Russian, Ukranian, Chinese, Mexican, Hispanic, ...

IF YOU ARE AN AMERICAN YOU CARE MORE ABOUT YOUR FELLOW CITIZEN THAN YOU DO ANYBODY ELSE, EVEN YOUR OWN ETHNIC, RACIAL, OR IDEOLOGICAL GROUP.

Democrats, for the sake of power, have increasingly chosen this diversity over their fellow American citizens. This is why I say someone isn't American. I say they are unAmerican when even the wider historical values of America are not shared.

Nobody is paying attention. Allow me to kick start your thread...

If one doesn't give enough of a shit for their fellow Americans to safeguard from covid with masks, PPE, etc ... Then youve failed the test.... Yes?

Further, preserving cultural identity and customs isn't unamerican, it just differentiates from the mundane American who is envious due to their recognition of their own glaring lack thereof.

God of War

Governor
Nobody is paying attention. Allow me to kick start your thread...

If one doesn't give enough of a shit for their fellow Americans to safeguard from covid with masks, PPE, etc ... Then youve failed the test.... Yes?
False equivalence. Pay attention to the assertion. If you care more about the well being of someone of your kind in a foreign land than you do your fellow American down the street, then you're too "diverse."

Further, preserving cultural identity and customs isn't unamerican, it just differentiates from the mundane American who is envious due to their recognition of their own glaring lack thereof.
ha ha You have no idea. Nice try though.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
False equivalence. Pay attention to the assertion. If you care more about the well being of someone of your kind in a foreign land than you do your fellow American down the street, then you're too "diverse."

ha ha You have no idea. Nice try though.
you could give a shit about your fellow american.

i hit the nail on the head.

dont get all puffy at me.

i have a spot on idea.

Jack4freedom

Governor

For a guy posing as some kind of a Christian, you expose yourself as a racist and a phony. I do not recall Jesus teaching any of the crap you espouse. As a real American and spiritual human being see all men and women as brothers and sisters who are welcome here. That is one of the founding principles of this great nation which has been built by members of many cultures, religions, races and backgrounds. That is what makes America great. Your posts above expose you as an ignorant phony who has no idea what America is all about. You might want to stop lapping up all the crap you have learned from hateful bigoted a$$holes on right wing News shows and AM radio blowhards....See what I’m sayin’?

God of War

Governor
For a guy posing as some kind of a Christian, you expose yourself as a racist and a phony. I do not recall Jesus teaching any of the crap you espouse. As a real American and spiritual human being see all men and women as brothers and sisters who are welcome here. That is one of the founding principles of this great nation which has been built by members of many cultures, religions, races and backgrounds. That is what makes America great. Your posts above expose you as an ignorant phony who has no idea what America is all about. You might want to stop lapping up all the crap you have learned from hateful bigoted a$$holes on right wing News shows and AM radio blowhards....See what I’m sayin’?
You're so primed to virtue signal you are truly incapable of digesting information. Has this been a lifelong problem for you?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
READ IT and stop putting your notions into it.

stop that dumb shit. i quote it back to you again..

IF YOU ARE AN AMERICAN YOU CARE MORE ABOUT YOUR FELLOW CITIZEN THAN YOU DO ANYBODY ELSE, EVEN YOUR OWN ETHNIC, RACIAL, OR >>>>>IDEOLOGICAL GROUP<<<<

God of War

Governor
stop that dumb shit. i quote it back to you again..

IF YOU ARE AN AMERICAN YOU CARE MORE ABOUT YOUR FELLOW CITIZEN THAN YOU DO ANYBODY ELSE, EVEN YOUR OWN ETHNIC, RACIAL, OR >>>>>IDEOLOGICAL GROUP<<<<
See if you read it, you'd see that I said that you prefer your fellow American to your fellow illegal alien. Can you see the difference? You're trying to apply it to my preferring one American citizen to another over ideology? That's not what we are talking about!!!

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
See if you read it, you'd see that I said that you prefer your fellow American to your fellow illegal alien. Can you see the difference? You're trying to apply it to my preferring one American citizen to another over ideology? That's not what we are talking about!!!
no you referred to jeraldo and his preference for illegals... or some such...

God of War

Governor
no you referred to jeraldo and his preference for illegals... or some such...
I think you're confusing your threads. I had a thread where I highly complimented and wished God's blessing on a black man who went to a grief stricken town in KY to feed and water his fellow Americans and then you said something about a Hispanic dude being American now. Now you want to talk about Geraldo? Well, Geraldo but more so Jorge Ramos, have always been preferential to an illegal economic immigrant than to American citizens. Just a fact.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I think you're confusing your threads. I had a thread where I highly complimented and wished God's blessing on a black man who went to a grief stricken town in KY to feed and water his fellow Americans and then you said something about a Hispanic dude being American now. Now you want to talk about Geraldo? Well, Geraldo but more so Jorge Ramos, have always been preferential to an illegal economic immigrant than to American citizens. Just a fact.
cant be just a man....but a black man? good on you.

God of War

Governor
cant be just a man....but a black man? good on you.
I would not have imagined that you'd virtue signal like that. I was clarifying what you probably thought was a Hispanic dude who just swam the Rio Grande as being a black man. With your concern you'd do good working on a local news show on the crime beat. Heaven forbid someone identify someone as a black man.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I would not have imagined that you'd virtue signal like that. I was clarifying what you probably thought was a Hispanic dude who just swam the Rio Grande as being a black man. With your concern you'd do good working on a local news show on the Crime beat. Heaven forbid someone identify someone as a black man.
your game not mine. anyway..... virtue signaling nthing... let's address your words... preferring ideology over fellow americans...

by your own 'test' you fail the 'test for being an american'