• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The test for being an American is simple.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I would not have imagined that you'd virtue signal like that. I was clarifying what you probably thought was a Hispanic dude who just swam the Rio Grande as being a black man. With your concern you'd do good working on a local news show on the Crime beat. Heaven forbid someone identify someone as a black man.

this is pretty boring.. you favor (in now likely hundreds of posts, with you ha ha-ing everyone, and wishing them luck with their gene altering choices, and mrna altering that.... then you lob this post 'measuring' American-ness.... and in it you cite favoring ideology over fellow americans...

boom, that sure as shit blew up in your face.. i mean really...

anyway... later.

God of War

Governor
your game not mine. anyway..... virtue signaling nthing... let's address your words... preferring ideology over fellow americans...
It's about preferring you fellow citizen over a person of your ethnic/racial/Nazi/Commie/ideological kind who ARE NOT your fellow citizen. They are aliens. If you prefer aliens to you fellow citizen's well being you are not American.

by your own 'test' you fail the 'test for being an american'
You need to get over your guilt over getting the Covid shot. Wasn't your fault you did what the institutions told you to do.

God of War

Governor
this is pretty boring.. you favor (in now likely hundreds of posts, with you ha ha-ing everyone, and wishing them luck with their gene altering choices, and mrna altering that.... then you lob this post 'measuring' American-ness.... and in it you cite favoring ideology over fellow americans...

boom, that sure as shit blew up in your face.. i mean really...

anyway... later.
later.

Jack4freedom

Governor
You're so primed to virtue signal you are truly incapable of digesting information. Has this been a lifelong problem for you?
I digested the information you posted in the OP and it was as Un American and anti Christian bunch of crap as I have ever read. Wherever you got these notions and came to make these ridiculous judgements is anyone’s guess. I suspect it is from the barrage of right wing propaganda which has accelerated since the emergence of Rush Limbaugh in the early 90s followed by Fox News and a plethora of other hateful ignorant scumbags who have emerged over the years. I am always primed to respond to idiotic and hateful rhetoric which is all you seem to be slinging here champ. Your world view is about as sick and twisted as it gets. Until you come out of your tiny little bubble that will always be a problem for you. I hope you break out someday and become a REAL AMERICAN like me.

God of War

Governor
I digested the information you posted in the OP and it was as Un American and anti Christian bunch of crap as I have ever read. Wherever you got these notions and came to make these ridiculous judgements is anyone’s guess. I suspect it is from the barrage of right wing propaganda which has accelerated since the emergence of Rush Limbaugh in the early 90s followed by Fox News and a plethora of other hateful ignorant scumbags who have emerged over the years. I am always primed to respond to idiotic and hateful rhetoric which is all you seem to be slinging here champ. Your world view is about as sick and twisted as it gets. Until you come out of your tiny little bubble that will always be a problem for you. I hope you break out someday and become a REAL AMERICAN like me.
You lampoon yourself.

God of War

Governor
@Jack4freedom @PhilFish @write on @4/15

I'll elucidate the clear message of the top post.

A blond, blue eyed, man from say Missouri should be more concerned about the job the rioting black man in Baltimore needs than the Germans suffering at the hands of economic immigrants from Africa. That makes him an American. His concern and loyalty should be towards the black guy in Baltimore who needs his manufacturing job returned to him back from China.

Jorge Ramos should not be advocating for Mexican economic migrants at the expense of Mexican-American citizens. Ramos should think more like Cesar Chavez on the matter. So should you guys especially on the left.

=-=-=-=-=--=-=-
In the early 1970s, Chavez sought to expand the UFW's influence outside California by opening branches in other U.S. states. Viewing illegal immigrants as a major source of strike-breakers, he also pushed a campaign against illegal immigration into the U.S., which generated violence along the U.S.-Mexico border and caused schisms with many of the UFW's allies.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
It's about preferring you fellow citizen over a person of your ethnic/racial/Nazi/Commie/ideological kind who ARE NOT your fellow citizen. They are aliens. If you prefer aliens to you fellow citizen's well being you are not American.

You need to get over your guilt over getting the Covid shot. Wasn't your fault you did what the institutions told you to do.
Ah I see. Nice.

No fault here. Thanks for failing you own test, again, comrade

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Well, there are those who fear death and take the shot and who fear life and take the shot. Imagine fearing death and life at the same time. Something poetic in that.
Then there are those that just take the shot for their fellow americans, and go about their business neither lauding themselves or maligning others

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
The problem is the mandaters among them. They are an existential threat.
Accurately stated covid is an existential threat for some. Hence the need for vaccination. Nobody's mandating anyone to do anything, the fact that we are where we are serves as proof positive that what I'm saying is true

God of War

Governor
Nobody's mandating anyone to do anything, ...
Untrue. There are plenty of calls for mandates. They have you vaxxed to go to school. They want to have you vaxxed to take a plane. Just look at NYC and their vaxx to get in passport program. Heck look at NY. The mandaters are on the move trying to pull off a China on us.

We are were we are because pandemics are supposed to get more contagious and less lethal over time and not because a vaccine wanes in efficacy requiring another booster and then another.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Untrue. There are plenty of calls for mandates. They have you vaxxed to go to school. They want to have you vaxxed to take a plane. Just look at NYC and their vaxx to get in passport program. Heck look at NY. The mandaters are on the move trying to pull off a China on us.

We are were we are because pandemics are supposed to get more contagious and less lethal over time and not because a vaccine wanes in efficacy requiring another booster and then another.
Why. We take a flu vaccine year after year after year and nobody's caterwauling about it