• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The test for being an American is simple.

God of War

Governor
Why. We take a flu vaccine year after year after year and nobody's caterwauling about it
1) The flu shot is not the Covid shot. The risks are NOT the same so don't pretend they are.

2) There is no universal mandate to take a flu shot.

3) Vaccination without consent is rape.

4) You don't take a flu shot year after year. You did so to protect a sick family member. Good for you.

5) The caterwauling is over protecting under 18 from being hurt by your vaccine.

6) The caterwauling is over warning people that the vaccine remains an experimental gene therapy injection that rather quickly wanes over time.

7)...

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
1) The flu shot is not the Covid shot. The risks are NOT the same so don't pretend they are.

2) There is no universal mandate to take a flu shot.

3) Vaccination without consent is rape.

4) You don't take a flu shot year after year. You did so to protect a sick family member. Good for you.

5) The caterwauling is over protecting under 18 from being hurt by your vaccine.

6) The caterwauling is over warning people that the vaccine remains an experimental gene therapy injection that rather quickly wanes over time.

7)...
I don't understand. I thought the covid had a 98% survival rate, no big deal. Did you have a different position on it?

And there's no universal mandate to take a cabbage out either

3. That's dumb. Nobody's forcing it

Many people take a flu shot year after year.

Protect them from what? Being protected from covid.

It is a difficult virus. Correct

God of War

Governor
I don't understand. I thought the covid had a 98% survival rate, no big deal. Did you have a different position on it?
99.997% of the young, 99.5% of the middle aged, 95% for the very old. And that was in the first year without therapeutics like anti-inflammtories, anti-coagulants, anti-virals.

And there's no universal mandate to take a cabbage out either
?
3. That's dumb. Nobody's forcing it
To go to school here? For Austrians?

Many people take a flu shot year after year.
Not you.

Protect them from what? Being protected from covid.
Heart inflammation. Vascular damage.

It is a difficult virus. Correct
That was going away in two years by becoming more infectious and less lethal without a vaccine.

God of War

Governor
@Jack4freedom @PhilFish @write on @4/15

I'll elucidate the clear message of the top post.

A blond, blue eyed, man from say Missouri should be more concerned about the job the rioting black man in Baltimore needs than the Germans suffering at the hands of economic immigrants from Africa. That makes him an American. His concern and loyalty should be towards the black guy in Baltimore who needs his manufacturing job returned to him back from China.

Jorge Ramos should not be advocating for Mexican economic migrants at the expense of Mexican-American citizens. Ramos should think more like Cesar Chavez on the matter. So should you guys especially on the left.

=-=-=-=-=--=-=-
In the early 1970s, Chavez sought to expand the UFW's influence outside California by opening branches in other U.S. states. Viewing illegal immigrants as a major source of strike-breakers, he also pushed a campaign against illegal immigration into the U.S., which generated violence along the U.S.-Mexico border and caused schisms with many of the UFW's allies.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You're a globalist-communist intent on destroying America and remaking it in your own image.
I agree....I bet he calls for a rally in DC in January of 2025 and tells them to go attack the capitol and eliminate democratic elections once and for all....

Hmmm, nah. That would be too Trumpian.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I agree....I bet he calls for a rally in DC in January of 2025 and tells them to go attack the capitol and eliminate democratic elections once and for all....

You gave him the Moe Howard two fingers right in the eyes..

Nice

God of War

Governor

No, you guys do it by legal and illegal immigration flooding the zone. You fight for mob rule because you think you can handle it, but you end up lynching victims left and right.

God of War

Governor
@Jack4freedom @PhilFish @write on @4/15

I'll elucidate the clear message of the top post.

A blond, blue eyed, man from say Missouri should be more concerned about the job the rioting black man in Baltimore needs than the Germans suffering at the hands of economic immigrants from Africa. That makes him an American. His concern and loyalty should be towards the black guy in Baltimore who needs his manufacturing job returned to him back from China.

Jorge Ramos should not be advocating for Mexican economic migrants at the expense of Mexican-American citizens. Ramos should think more like Cesar Chavez on the matter. So should you guys especially on the left.

=-=-=-=-=--=-=-
In the early 1970s, Chavez sought to expand the UFW's influence outside California by opening branches in other U.S. states. Viewing illegal immigrants as a major source of strike-breakers, he also pushed a campaign against illegal immigration into the U.S., which generated violence along the U.S.-Mexico border and caused schisms with many of the UFW's allies.