• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The US Postal Service says may have to shutter its doors by June without help.

The bad news just keeps on coming.

The empire is still attempting to fake its way past the public, yet again, that all is going back to what capital says will be "normal". The same power structure that hid from the public what was coming to alert the donor class so all the substantial people could get their insider trading wrapped up sodomizing once again, the 401K working and underclasses.

Spamature

President
The empire is still attempting to fake its way past the public, yet again, that all is going back to what capital says will be "normal". The same power structure that hid from the public what was coming to alert the donor class so all the substantial people could get their insider trading wrapped up sodomizing once again, the 401K working and underclasses.
The public agrees with you

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
The bad news just keeps on coming.

USPS has been in the red for decades...……...I built 4 and the damn reg books are 8"'s thick

This isn't bad news, it's finally time to give taxpayers some relief, with Gore inventing the Internet, who needs spam mail delivered to a mailbox daily?

Spamature

President
USPS has been in the red for decades...……...I built 4 and the damn reg books are 8"'s thick

This isn't bad news, it's finally time to give taxpayers some relief, with Gore inventing the Internet, who needs spam mail delivered to a mailbox daily?
If your internet goes out, or is taken down by a single hacker who just feels like it, then what ?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
If your internet goes out, or is taken down by a single hacker who just feels like it, then what ?
"If" I go fishing this time of the year and find the hacker and make it Bait, you need upgrade your Obama Phone

Spamature

President
"If" I go fishing this time of the year and find the hacker and make it Bait, you need upgrade your Obama Phone
Never mind, your answer is so dumb I can see that you would most likely take you pc back to the store and complain about it to the kid at the counter.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Never mind, your answer is so dumb I can see that you would most likely take you pc back to the store and complain about it to the kid at the counter.
"take you pc"......damn boy

I didn't buy my pc over the counter

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
What ? You built it yourself ?

Or did you order it and have it delivered by MAIL.

LOL !!!!!
Don't know do you.

Damn sure didn't come in the mail, nothing comes in the mail but junk mail.....

"says my have to shutter"...…………….great

Because in 2006 reThuglicans made them pre fund their retirement obligations?

sigh

Spamature

President
Don't know do you.

Damn sure didn't come in the mail, nothing comes in the mail but junk mail.....

"says my have to shutter"...…………….great
It came by mail or the parts did when someone built it for you.

Same difference.