• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The vaccinated won, the unvaccinated zero

God of War

Governor
The vax are poised to kill the unvaxxed. VME is the larger explanation than ADE or OAS to what the data says. They've butchered us it seems and have put the survivors on a vaccine tread mill. Or simply on a long hurt path. The mutagenic kill pill by Merck might give life extension to the unvaxxed. And I'm certainly getting a larger dosage of Ivermectin to take should I catch this shit and it goes bad fast.

This pandemic may well turn out to be the disease Biblicaly prophesied and as I imagined literally man made (because nature doesn't make that kind of plague anymore).

Here's a reasonable opinion on this matter....

Last edited:

God of War

Governor
This is how it could work.

Imagine a world were the unvaccinated are all dead (in other words most of the third world dead). You ask why? Because vaccine mediated evolution (VME) drove covid into a highly lethal variant for the unvaccinated. This most likely happening in a person whose vaccine protection was strong. Now since the vaccine clearly wanes over time and since hundreds of millions (maybe billions) of vaccinated are driving VME the waning vaccinated are in danger and they must be boostered and pilled.

Here and there there will be a scattered naturally immune number of people. They'll probably be hunted down and killed because of their independence from the vaccination system. Thus spake Zarathustra.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
So, As I try and understand what you are writing. They developed the virus to control population and you admit the virus kills un-vaccinated - correct?
You refuse to take the Greatest Loser's vaccine, a vaccine you claim is part of the deep state efforts to control population. So simply adding 1 + 1 means the greatest loser - the man you say was the greatest president in history is part of the deep state you despise.

Now with that out in the open for all to see. Do you think the right wing anti greatest loser vaccine posts will change anyone's minds, especially those that have already had the jab?

Something I saw, looked twice and said why the fvck not ! I was in the Piggle Wiggle checkout line and saw the latest edition of the right wing bible on display ( The National Enquirer - the greatest losers best propaganda rag ) and it basically headlines the same RIGHT WING arguments, almost word for word. I mean why wouldn't you get you right wingers get YOUR factual info from that source, while the 75% of the sane population collectively says WTH !

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
This is how it could work.

Imagine a world were the unvaccinated are all dead (in other words most of the third world dead). You ask why? Because vaccine mediated evolution (VME) drove covid into a highly lethal variant for the unvaccinated. This most likely happening in a person whose vaccine protection was strong. Now since the vaccine clearly wanes over time and since hundreds of millions (maybe billions) of vaccinated are driving VME the waning vaccinated are in danger and they must be boostered and pilled.

Here and there there will be a scattered naturally immune number of people. They'll probably be hunted down and killed because of their independence from the vaccination system. Thus spake Zarathustra.
So do you subscribe to Steve Bannon's 80 year cleanse theory he boasts about ?

God of War

Governor
So, As I try and understand what you are writing. They developed the virus to control population and you admit the virus kills un-vaccinated - correct?
You refuse to take the Greatest Loser's vaccine, a vaccine you claim is part of the deep state efforts to control population. So simply adding 1 + 1 means the greatest loser - the man you say was the greatest president in history is part of the deep state you despise.

Now with that out in the open for all to see. Do you think the right wing anti greatest loser vaccine posts will change anyone's minds, especially those that have already had the jab?

Something I saw, looked twice and said why the fvck not ! I was in the Piggle Wiggle checkout line and saw the latest edition of the right wing bible on display ( The National Enquirer - the greatest losers best propaganda rag ) and it basically headlines the same RIGHT WING arguments, almost word for word. I mean why wouldn't you get you right wingers get YOUR factual info from that source, while the 75% of the sane population collectively says WTH !
For a government boot licker and science believer (ha ha science believer) you don't disappoint. How's your spiritual leader doing these days? Still infallible your demented spiritual leader? Well, I encourage you get your booster and Merck pill so you can incubate to your best efforts the pandemic to end all pandemics. You know cause you're a science believer and Biden ass kisser.

God of War

Governor
So do you subscribe to Steve Bannon's 80 year cleanse theory he boasts about ?
So how's your girl Pelosi. She still giving you head........... aches. What a nasty ass witch you've got lined up to take over after Biden and Kamala get evicted for treason.

God of War

Governor
Seems like the deviant liberals are happy to have won the bug wars. Too happy to talk about it out loud. Rather sitting at the pubs smiling over their beers.