• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The Vaccine War on Humanity--and You

Lance Freeman

Council Member
Too many Americans are still sleeping through the deadly vaccine program, which, in my view, will result in a worldwide humanitarian health crisis in a few short months. No question in my mind this is a part and parcel of the Globalist 'depopulation' program being pushed hard on the people of America by such hacks as Dr. Doom (Anthony Faucci), his boss, the Dark Prince (Bill Gates), and the Zionist wrecking ball calling himself President. These three Luciferians, and their assault on the unsuspecting public, are backed by the vast propaganda machine, which passes for America's free press. What is even more disturbing is watching 'leftists' on these forums encouraging everyone to take the vaccine--because it will protect you against Covid. Nothing could be further from the truth, according to many doctors now stepping forward to warn us of the dangers of this 'bio-weapon', which the FDA has not approved for human use.

Please pay attention to what this courageous Canadian nurse is telling you in the video below. If you are not impacted by what you hear, then you are beyond help. What is happening in Canada today will materialize in the United States tomorrow, no question about it--because that is how the Globalists work:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/jpwdgHgx4XVC/

Lance Freeman

Council Member
Zzzzz... thud

Phil, you may be right about FDA approval. Still, I am not impressed. Why? Because many of the top officials of the FDA are former employees of Big Pharma. So, collusion is not out of the question. Not only that, but you ignore all the other evidence that demonstrates the danger of these vaccines, all presented by qualified doctors who are not beholden to the Establishment.

So, based on FDA approval, you, and your family, will go ahead and take the vaccine, I presume. I hope I am wrong about everything and all goes well. Nevertheless, give Dr. Palevsky a listen before you do:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/5KcPO0OCeL0L/

Lance Freeman

Council Member
Folks, this is why, to me, an FDA approval of the Covid vaccine does not give me assurance, and why I will still refuse it. The video below will explain.

In this video, you will find out why the government does not guarantee the efficacy of the vaccine, and why neither the government, nor the manufacturers of these vaccines, are liable if something goes wrong with your health. In other words, if you experience severe side effects, or die from this vaccine, you will not be compensated. Both the government, and the manufacturers, have zero liability regarding experimental vaccines. This is not a game, and you cannot afford to play Russian Roulette with either your life, or the lives of your loved ones. Agreed?

In this video, also, you will be shown how the politicians trick you when they go on camera to take the vaccine. None of them really takes the vaccine, but they make you believe that they have taken it. It is deception of the worst kind. Both Biden and Harris have used this trick on you, and you need to wake up to it. Now, watch the video:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/G8RquwBDmwS4/

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Phil, you may be right about FDA approval. Still, I am not impressed. Why? Because many of the top officials of the FDA are former employees of Big Pharma. So, collusion is not out of the question. Not only that, but you ignore all the other evidence that demonstrates the danger of these vaccines, all presented by qualified doctors who are not beholden to the Establishment.

So, based on FDA approval, you, and your family, will go ahead and take the vaccine, I presume. I hope I am wrong about everything and all goes well. Nevertheless, give Dr. Palevsky a listen before you do:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/5KcPO0OCeL0L/
What makes some podunk Dr in bumble connecticut an authority over phds mds with decades of research experience under their belt.?

..and I am right

Lance Freeman

Council Member
What makes some podunk Dr in bumble connecticut an authority over phds mds with decades of research experience under their belt.?
..and I am right
You're always right, Phil---so long as our debate does not venture outside the illusional 'bubble' most Americans live in.

These encounters on the public forums are always interesting because they always contain a reveal--about the forces driving the national consciousness, and where these forces are taking this country. Sad is not an adequate word for it.

Last edited:

Lance Freeman

Council Member
And another thing. bitchute is not a credible source.
This is just too simple to explain to you, bdtex. I mean, a 10-year old can figure it out. But here goes---Owners of the various platforms do not--repeat--do not manufacture the videos themselves. They merely post the videos that others make, O.K?

Are there videos on Bitchute that are basically junk? Why, sure. but this happens on every public platform; no way you can get away from it. Just check out YouTube to see what I mean. Bitchute is no better, or worse, than any other platform. So, why are you, and some others on PJ, so intent on keeping other posters from checking out Bitchute?

Last edited:

Lance Freeman

Council Member
There it is. You buried it in your commentary but we all know where you're coming from.
And where do you think I'm coming from, wise guy? People are becoming sick and tired of what assets like you infer by these deceptive comments. They are no longer fooled by them. You should know by now that you give yourself away by making silly statements like that.

Last edited:

Lance Freeman

Council Member
I think from that 'evil jews' hate mongering schtick you have going on.

Which people are becoming tired of what?
I gave your comment a 'Like', Phil, because you have finally come out of your closet, and told us you are a 'Gatekeeper'. You, and your buddy, bdtex (and others on PJ), go to great lengths to muddy the water when 'Zionism' is mentioned, using the most awful smears to try and dissuade posters who speak the truth about these criminals. But that tactic does not work anymore; you should be wise to that by now.

Btw, that 'Tactic', and other smear tactics like it, came out of an old Communist manual dating back to 1944. Check it out. Sweet little lies---

Last edited: