• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The walls are closing in on Trump

write on

Senator
It's just a matter of time that's getting shorter and shorter.

Spamature

President

Damn it !

Scooped again ~!

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan

Where have I heard that before? Oh yeah.... from Comey..... from Mueller.... from Vance..... from Milquetoast......

write on

Senator
Where have I heard that before? Oh yeah.... from Comey..... from Mueller.... from Vance..... from Milquetoast......
You remind me of a DA that rushes prosecution but ends up losing their case because they didn't cross their t's an dot their i's.

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
You remind me of a DA that rushes prosecution but ends up losing their case because they didn't cross their t's an dot their i's.

I got a question for you. I think we agree that with all of the GOP investigations of Hillary Clinton resulting in ZERO indictments of her or Bill that there really wasn't anything there. We're 6 years into Trump investigations and NONE of his inner circle has been indicted at least since Biden took office. Does that mean that Trump must be clean too?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
We all know that a present or ex president have their perks. But I wouldn't be too quick on judgement when the ace in the hole against Trump is his former CFO Allen Weisselberg that is on deck waiting to testify against him.

Grab your popcorn!
The ace in the hole can't stop Trump from running in prison and the loud mouth fool said he wants to terminate the Constitution

write on

Senator
I got a question for you. I think we agree that with all of the GOP investigations of Hillary Clinton resulting in ZERO indictments of her or Bill that there really wasn't anything there. We're 6 years into Trump investigations and NONE of his inner circle has been indicted at least since Biden took office. Does that mean that Trump must be clean too?
I get it. I want the pos traitor prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law too but I'm a realist. With that in mind, I'm also cognizant of the fact that America, to my knowledge, has never had to deal with anyone like Trump.

Last edited: