• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The warnings keep coming.

God of War

Governor
And I'll keep passing them on.

Moderna and Pfizer get warnings from the Japanese Health Ministry and yet they keep on jabbing. Demented isn't the half of it.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Well, feel free not to get an answer from me. You have a way of asking "gotcha" questions I learned to avoid.
I figured you wouldn't.

It would be because NSAIDs, prescribed to millions upon millions of people annually, and purchased by millions and millions more, contains a direct warning that it may cause cardiac issues and death in some people..... Yet no freak outs from you.

And very simply puts your boo hoo nonsense about the risks of the vaccine to bed

And that's one of many .

God of War

Governor
I figured you wouldn't.

It would be because NSAIDs, prescribed to millions upon millions of people annually, and purchased by millions and millions more, contains a direct warning that it may cause cardiac issues and death in some people..... Yet no freak outs from you.

And very simply puts your boo hoo nonsense about the risks of the vaccine to bed

And that's one of many .
You have repeatedly said that sort of thing regarding common medication in use today.

I've repeatedly answered you on that very point but clearly you have not read what I've said on your matter.

In that vein you probably haven't read the referenced material linked.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
You have repeatedly said that sort of thing regarding common medication in use today.

I've repeatedly answered you on that very point but clearly you have not read what I've said on your matter.

In that vein you probably haven't read the referenced material linked.
I've read enough. Enough to know you're overplaying findings that are common to many things.

But no boo hooing on those

God of War

Governor
I've read enough. Enough to know you're overplaying findings that are common to many things.

But no boo hooing on those
Experimental gene therapy injection. That's what it is and shall remain for at least 5 years. The totality of the results are unknown and with NSAIDS presumably not. Informed consent is fully formed for NSAIDS.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Experimental gene therapy injection. That's what it is and shall remain for at least 5 years. The totality of the results are unknown and with NSAIDS presumably not. Informed consent is fully formed for NSAIDS.
Are you saying the totality of the results for NSAIDs was known before it came to market? No. That's the same for every drug that comes to market. You're pretending as though the totality of results is supposed to be known at the onset, which is not the case

God of War

Governor
Are you saying the totality of the results for NSAIDs was known before it came to market? No. That's the same for every drug that comes to market. You're pretending as though the totality of results is supposed to be known at the onset, which is not the case
You need years to get approval for drugs. You can't shortchange years with paperwork. The long term studies go on during this time.

God of War

Governor
They did it not to protect their atheist asses from premature death coming from your infected child and onto them.

They did it in order to hold your kids hostages to the boosters that will be needed to keep you and them safe from Antibody Dependent Enhancement syndrome (or even Original Antigen Sin) issues. If you kill them for what they did to you, you kill your kids.

You know you made the wrong choice regarding your kids. You yourself maybe not but your kids? You didn't do them a solid.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Japanese study cites under 20s have a 7x higher mortality risk from the #Pfizer vaccine than the Covid virus it is supposed to save them from. WTAF??? https://npojip.org/english/MedChe

1639606220723.png

Last edited: