• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The water shortage in the SW is now a crisis. I blame the evil illegals.

reason10

Governor
Still waiting for that "superior" intellect...sure as hell isn't you.

Sometimes I get that from Florida third graders. They also know nothing and like to pass judgment. You wouldn't fit in, not at that high grade level.

Have you ever seen any of the lakes that are now nearly dry? Did you know how much land is now lying idle for lack of water to irrigate crops?

This is neither the fault of illegal aliens or of mankind. This is nature, being selective. Lakes dry up all the time. Rainy seasons come and go. Sometimes there are droughts. And it is Florida First Grade uninformed to suggest human activity has anything to do with that.

The drought is impacting the entire western US. Texas is also on the map for water shortages.

It certainly looks like Mother Nature has decided to plague Texas. I was in Houston back when Hurricane Alicia did the same thing, causing millions upon millions in damage. Mother Nature is powerful. And there's NOTHING mankind can do about it.

No global warming? I hope you aren't teaching science classes.
The evidence of warming is all around you.

See, the IDIOT mentality you just suggested with that lie is the reason why we are paying $5 a gallon for gasoline. This whole EnviroNazi movement, this anti fossil fuels push, is what caused that unelected racist idiot to slash American supply and production of oil.
(Forget trying to spin that. I've already produced plenty of threads with plenty of reliable source to prove that Biden is responsible for high gas prices. You'll only embarrass yourself if you try to debate that. It's an argument you lost a long time ago.)

Anyone who thinks mankind can heat an entire planet (MOST OF THE SURFACE OF WHICH IS MADE UP OF WATER) is too stupid to be allowed to vote or reproduce.

Edited

Last edited by a moderator:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Still waiting for that "superior" intellect...sure as hell isn't you.

Sometimes I get that from Florida third graders. They also know nothing and like to pass judgment. You wouldn't fit in, not at that high grade level.

Have you ever seen any of the lakes that are now nearly dry? Did you know how much land is now lying idle for lack of water to irrigate crops?

This is neither the fault of illegal aliens or of mankind. This is nature, being selective. Lakes dry up all the time. Rainy seasons come and go. Sometimes there are droughts. And it is Florida First Grade uninformed to suggest human activity has anything to do with that.

The drought is impacting the entire western US. Texas is also on the map for water shortages.

It certainly looks like Mother Nature has decided to plague Texas. I was in Houston back when Hurricane Alicia did the same thing, causing millions upon millions in damage. Mother Nature is powerful. And there's NOTHING mankind can do about it.

No global warming? I hope you aren't teaching science classes.
The evidence of warming is all around you.

See, the IDIOT mentality you just suggested with that lie is the reason why we are paying $5 a gallon for gasoline. This whole EnviroNazi movement, this anti fossil fuels push, is what caused that unelected racist idiot to slash American supply and production of oil.
(Forget trying to spin that. I've already produced plenty of threads with plenty of reliable source to prove that Biden is responsible for high gas prices. You'll only embarrass yourself if you try to debate that. It's an argument you lost a long time ago.)

Anyone who thinks mankind can heat an entire planet (MOST OF THE SURFACE OF WHICH IS MADE UP OF WATER) is too stupid to be allowed to vote or reproduce.

Edited
So you...a part time substitute teacher with no real climate expertise, know more than people who make a living doing research on the subject, and you think you are more credible. Maybe you are spending too much time with 3rd graders.

We are paying $5 a gallon because oil companies have jacked up the price.

EatTheRich

President
Once again, superior intellect has to come here and straighten you children out. (Of course, a Florida public school third grader would qualify as a superior intellect to you people.)

1. There is no man made global warming. That idiotic fairy tale has been debunked and only idiots continue to push it. The temperature of the earth has nothing to do with local weather conditions. The climate is not changing. The local weather conditions aren't changing. (And climate is defined as a period of time with local weather conditions.)

2. (Science alert! Blue staters are allergic to science, so I'll move carefully.) Water molecules are never destroyed. They merely take other forms. So there is just as much water on the earth today as there was a million years ago.

3. Most of the surface of the earth is water.

4. When areas (and Florida has its share of idiot liberals-albeit, a smaller share) experience lower rainfall levels, the crisis is not a shortage of potable water. There was water everywhere. The crisis is a shortage of cheap drinking water. California has a very long coast. That state has never had a water shortage. Only a shortage of cheap drinking water. If that fag state wasn't run so piss poorly, with Democrats spending the state into billions in deficits, it could build desal plants all up and down the coast and flood the state with fresh drinking water.

5. Illegal aliens are to blame for a lot of things: crime, drugs, child prostitution, state running budget deficits in their welfare spending. I do not blame illegal aliens for a shortage of cheap drinking water. The science doesn't hold up on that one. We could deport every illegal alien (which would be a great idea) and there still would be dry seasons in certain areas of the country.
1. Yes, the climate is, verifiably, changing, in just the precisely specified ways predicted by the AGW models, which are the only climate models that have made accurate predictions.
2. This climate change has of course greatly altered patterns of water distribution, leading to or exacerbating droughts in many areas.
3. Yes. And?
4. California is almost all desert and now is drier than ever. Desalination is very expensive and very energy intensive. Addressing the global crisis means addressing high population densities in environmentally suboptimal areas.
5. “Illegal aliens” are nonsensically made scapegoats for a lot of things. Why stop now?

reason10

Governor
So you...a part time substitute teacher with no real climate expertise, know more than people who make a living doing research on the subject, and you think you are more credible. Maybe you are spending too much time with 3rd graders.

I have as much useful climate experience as those left wing hacks to watch computer models, take huge checks from George Soros, and post their OPINIONS. These are the same hacks who predicted Hurricane Charley would hit St. Petersburg, causing that city to evacuate all the barrier islands. Right now, Florida third graders are probably on the same intellectual level.

We are paying $5 a gallon because oil companies have jacked up the price.

That is a stupid argument you already lost here. We are paying $5 a gallon because Joe made good on a campaign promise.

Joe Biden said during a rally this week that he wants to “get rid of fossil fuels.”

Biden said:

We are going to get rid of fossil fuels.”

Referring to protestors who interrupted the event, Biden said:

“That’s okay, these guys are okay, they want to do the same thing that I want to do, they want to phase out fossil fuels and we’re going to phase out fossil fuels.

Edited.

Pathetic.

Last edited by a moderator:

reason10

Governor
Illegals pay way more in taxes than you do! Most conservatives do not make enough money to live on so they are welfare users.
If illegals are not stealing identities, then they are paid in cash. They are desired by liberals because they are able to undercut minimum wage laws. But I'll assume you prefer that they steal identities. Your side of the aisle seems to support crime.

Trump is not poor.

Your idiot side of the aisle always claims Republican conservatives are the unfair rich, who want unfair tax cuts. Make up your mind.

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
If illegals are not stealing identities, then they are paid in cash. They are desired by liberals because they are able to undercut minimum wage laws. But I'll assume you prefer that they steal identities. Your side of the aisle seems to support crime.

Trump is not poor. Edited
Trump told you he doesn't pay taxes.

reason10

Governor
Trump told you he doesn't pay taxes.

That is a lie.
The New York Times this week reported that Trump paid tens of millions of dollars, amounting to at least $66 milllion, in taxes since 2000.
In taxes in seven of the years of tax returns the paper looked at Trump had tax billions in the millions thanks to the alternative minimum tax.

“Mr. Trump paid alternative minimum tax in seven years between 2000 and 2017 — a total of $24.3 million, excluding refunds he received after filing. For 2015, he paid $641,931, his first payment of any federal income tax since 2010,” the New York Times reported.

In Trump’s first two years in office, he filed for extensions for taxes on the prior years tax filing and paid estimated taxes on those. For 2016, he paid $1 million, according to the New York Times. The following year, Trump paid $4.2 million when he filed for an extension.

4/15

Mayor
I really love when ignorant cons try to make illegals look like crooks. In my life I have seen more con crooks than illegals. In the real world they are employed and payed with a check and all the payroll taxes withheld. Nobody uses cash aas it is too expensive to do so.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
The SW has 30 million of these criminal people and they all use 200 or so gallons of water a day to wash the brand new truck they bought with the welfare money idiot america gives them. Remove these people and the problem is gone.

june 21 2022 The surface of Lake Mead, North America’s largest artificial reservoir, now stands at 1044 feet above sea level and is dropping fast. If Lake Mead’s water level falls another 149 feet, a dangerous level known as a “dead pool” could wreak havoc across Southwestern US.

Since the beginning of March, Lake Mead has dropped about 23 feet, and compared with the 5-year trend, the reservoir’s water levels are well below average, at the lowest point since the lake was filled nearly a century ago.

If Lake Mead were to keep dropping, it could be a couple of years until a danger zone at 895 feet is reached, which is the point water would no longer pass through Hoover Dam to supply California, Arizona, and Mexico. Below 895 feet, the lake would be considered a “dead pool.”
Are you sure the drought isn't Biden's fault?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
That is a lie.
The New York Times this week reported that Trump paid tens of millions of dollars, amounting to at least $66 milllion, in taxes since 2000.
In taxes in seven of the years of tax returns the paper looked at Trump had tax billions in the millions thanks to the alternative minimum tax.

“Mr. Trump paid alternative minimum tax in seven years between 2000 and 2017 — a total of $24.3 million, excluding refunds he received after filing. For 2015, he paid $641,931, his first payment of any federal income tax since 2010,” the New York Times reported.

In Trump’s first two years in office, he filed for extensions for taxes on the prior years tax filing and paid estimated taxes on those. For 2016, he paid $1 million, according to the New York Times. The following year, Trump paid $4.2 million when he filed for an extension.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
That is a lie.

Trump said "not paying taxes makes me smart"