• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The world is on the brink. The world's great powers are flexing at one another

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
That the U.S. is talking tough about Taiwan suggests to me they think they can revive something like the TPP giving them powerful allies for a multilateral containment of China.
How's that working out for us with Russia?

Raoul_Luke

Who. Cares.

They've been flexing their Petty military power among their neighbors, who themselves barely have shit for a military. Whatever they might flex against the United States doesn't stand a chance. And the same thing for Russia, we would wipe their military from the face of the Earth about 10 times faster than Ukraine is doing it. And Ukraine is doing it with hand-me-downs and shit they found laying in the fields from killing Russians. Short of nuclear war we would wipe the floor with both of them.
Short of nuclear war being the operative words there.

By the way, when was the last time the USA won a war?

Raoul_Luke

I don't know that we did or we didn't. What I do know is that we wiped their army away in a hot second. Any other questions
How "woke" was our military back then? Are you aware of our current efforts to recruit retards and deviants because no normal people want to be a part of the new "social justice military?"

Iraq is not Russia or China - both have real actual militaries with real actual warriors. We're watering ours down to the point of irrelevancy.

Good luck to them if we ever put them into a shooting war.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
How "woke" was our military back then? Are you aware of our current efforts to recruit retards and deviants because no normal people want to be a part of the new "social justice military?"

Iraq is not Russia or China - both have real actual militaries with real actual warriors. We're watering ours down to the point of irrelevancy.

Im sure that is it. Because a bunch of folk like using the word woke....now the whole of the military is converted to wokeism.. no more American military might.. do I have it correct?

PS..Iraq at the time was considered the 4th largest military on Earth. And poof. Dust

Russia is considered the second mightiest..yes? And look....farmers with tractors are holding out and towing the line with them

Zam-Zam

Senator
Im sure that is it. Because a bunch of folk like using the word woke....now the whole of the military is converted to wokeism.. no more American military might.. do I have it correct?

PS..Iraq at the time was considered the 4th largest military on Earth. And poof. Dust

Russia is considered the second mightiest..yes? And look....farmers with tractors are holding out and towing the line with them

FWIW:

2022 Military Strength Ranking (globalfirepower.com)

God of War

Governor
@EatTheRich @Raoul_Luke @PhilFish

The CCP centenary is in 2049. The CCP expects to have the Taiwan issue resolved by then and expects to be forgiven for invading Taiwan by the world on the same time frame (12 years) as they were forgiven for Tienanmen Square or so surmises a now retired naval intelligence officer interviewed on China Uncensored some time ago. Apparently, according to another retired military analyst, Taiwan was the unsinkable carrier that Japan used to launch various invasions of mainland China and the CCP will not have that ever again. On that basis the expectation for invasion of Taiwan is before this decade ends.

We are not going to invade China or even go toe to toe with China to lose a single ship. Peter Zeihan surmises that we will put our blue water navy somewhere in the Indian Ocean or the South China sea and stop all oil deliveries to China from the M.E. and China will die on the vine within 30 days.

I believe both these guys are closest to the truth. The concern is the CCP launching their nukes while in their death throes. What do you say about what the experts say?

Zam-Zam

Senator
Interesting. You'd think Ukraine would get a bump.

Thanks
We've helped arm the Ukraine, but I imagine much of that artillery has either been destroyed or captured.

My sense is that Ukraine is slowly losing this war, and they need more than we are supplying.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

The CCP centenary is in 2049. The CCP expects to have the Taiwan issue resolved by then and expects to be forgiven for invading Taiwan by the world on the same time frame (12 years) as they were forgiven for Tienanmen Square or so surmises a now retired naval intelligence officer interviewed on China Uncensored some time ago. Apparently, according to another retired military analyst, Taiwan was the unsinkable carrier that Japan used to launch various invasions of mainland China and the CCP will not have that ever again. On that basis the expectation for invasion of Taiwan is before this decade ends.

We are not going to invade China or even go toe to toe with China to lose a single ship. Peter Zeihan surmises that we will put our blue water navy somewhere in the Indian Ocean or the South China sea and stop all oil deliveries to China from the M.E. and China will die on the vine within 30 days.

I believe both these guys are closest to the truth. The concern is the CCP launching their nukes while in their death throes. What do you say about what the experts say?
Agree..china would be cut off

EatTheRich

President

Affirmative action and other diversity measures make the military a lot stronger.

EatTheRich

President

All sounds reasonable.

God of War

Governor
Agree..china would be cut off

Zeihan is a nominal lefty and yet happily exaggerates innate American hegemonic power. As an American his vision of the future for America is comforting but again he does always see it too much our way. But I like it a lot because he does I suppose. Your choice of video was spot on.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Zeihan is a nominal lefty and yet happily exaggerates innate American hegemonic power. As an American his vision of the future for America is comforting but again he does always see it too much our way. But I like it a lot because he does I suppose. Your choice of video was spot on.
I'll be honest it was a quick grab and post. But it was pretty straightforward and as I thought. China can project power maybe a thousand miles out. That's it. Cut off its economic and fuel lines and it's done. Taiwan if bolstered with military support May hold out, much like Ukraine May hold out against Russia.

God of War

Governor
I'll be honest it was a quick grab and post. But it was pretty straightforward and as I thought. China can project power maybe a thousand miles out. That's it. Cut off its economic and fuel lines and it's done. Taiwan if bolstered with military support May hold out, much like Ukraine May hold out against Russia.
I worry for Ukraine. Last night Frontline had a show about the country that I watched. I like this old guy Vitali that they hung out with a bit.